An insignificant apology

zigbigadorlou

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully youll have luck with wherever you land.

He might have better luck if he quit ghosting alliances' AA instead of going through the necessary process to actually join. ;)

You know what...BTA hasn't done something worthy of the alliance they're ripping off to date. It's dissapointing to see as a former BTA member. But, as we say on this board, Expected/10

But as for Zig, I'm sure he will find a home where BTA won't be able to bother him any more.

He might have better luck if he quit ghosting alliances' AA instead of going through the necessary process to actually join. ;)

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE THROUGH MY PLOT! OH NOEZ!

You know what...BTA hasn't done something worthy of the alliance they're ripping off to date. It's dissapointing to see as a former BTA member. But, as we say on this board, Expected/10

But as for Zig, I'm sure he will find a home where BTA won't be able to bother him any more.

fitting...

Well I’m so glad that the almighty crushthania and the MHA have final say in all BTA matters. Who are you to say if the BTA has done the BTA well or not? I’m curious, what thinks you have the right to say if the BTA is doing good things or not? What have you ever done to help the BTA? Hmm?

It’s funny how you say we bother ZIg. He nuked the BTA and we let him off with an apology. That’s the most evil and annoying thing any alliance could do to a person ever! EVIL BTA EVIL!

Well I’m so glad that the almighty crushthania and the MHA have final say in all BTA matters. Who are you to say if the BTA has done the BTA well or not? I’m curious, what thinks you have the right to say if the BTA is doing good things or not? What have you ever done to help the BTA? Hmm?

It’s funny how you say we bother ZIg. He nuked the BTA and we let him off with an apology. That’s the most evil and annoying thing any alliance could do to a person ever! EVIL BTA EVIL!

Even though Zig is smart an all, but you let him off wayyyyyy to easy, maybe a little more that an apology should have been given out :ehm:

Even though Zig is smart an all, but you let him off wayyyyyy to easy, maybe a little more that an apology should have been given out :ehm:

We very well could have held him at ZI for as long as we wanted. CN has set the standard that nuke rogues but the BTA does not just go by the "standard".

The BTA is a merciful alliance though. We talked to everyone involved and realized that Zig was not as at fault as Sileath. Because of this we decided that the lesser involved party’s should be let off with a lesser punishment and the ones more responsible have a harsher punishment. The BTA sees the truth in matters and is a merciful and honorable alliance.

We very well could have held him at ZI for as long as we wanted. CN has set the standard that nuke rogues but the BTA does not just go by the "standard".

The BTA is a merciful alliance though. We talked to everyone involved and realized that Zig was not as at fault as Sileath. Because of this we decided that the lesser involved party’s should be let off with a lesser punishment and the ones more responsible have a harsher punishment. The BTA sees the truth in matters and is a merciful and honorable alliance.

Then what have you done about Sileath?

Then what have you done about Sileath?

Since Sileath was the core of the problem involved and was the one who continued to make it worse we decided he should face the brunt of the punishment. Zig had the apology, Francesca and the BTA talked and decided she was at no fault, Sileath made things worse. Sileath is on the BTA PZI list for the foreseeable future.

Since Sileath was the core of the problem involved and was the one who continued to make it worse we decided he should face the brunt of the punishment. Zig had the apology, Francesca and the BTA talked and decided she was at no fault, Sileath made things worse. Sileath is on the BTA PZI list for the foreseeable future.

Your just saying that...

Actions speak louder than words, lets see it then. No hard feelings Sileath ^_^

I like being a member of TOOL, I get interesting in-game PMs.

To: Sileath From: Ken T Kent Date: 8/2/2009 4:57:09 PM

Subject: Richard B Riddick

Message: Richard B Riddick has been expelled from TOOL for nuke-roguing on TOOL's leader, grahamkeatley. All tech deals and other financial assistance regarding him are to be ceased immediately.

- Jarkko

-- TOOL Inquisitor, Council

Did you by any chance miss when Crushtania said that he was talking as a former BTA member?

Also, may I ask you how comes that the BTA didn't mind when one of its members (Rebel Virginia) was in any possible way trying to provoke the MHA, and you still don't hesistate in displaying your sarcastic "wit" against an Hitchhiker that mildly criticizes the BTA, recalling his past in it and specifying that it's on a personal level?

I'm genuinely interested in your considerations about this, should you wish to share them.

[Edit:typo]

Edited by jerdge

Did you by any chance miss when Crushtania said that he was talking as a former BTA member?

Also, may I ask you how comes that the BTA didn't mind when one of its members (Rebel Virginia) was in any possible way trying to provoke the MHA, and you still don't hesistate in displaying your sarcastic "wit" against an Hitchhiker that mildly criticizes the BTA, recalling his past in it and specifying that it's on a personal level?

I'm genuinely interested in your considerations about this, should you wish to share them.

jerdge :wub:

Master-Debater will probably fall back on the whole "RV is no longer a member" excuse, though they were clinging onto him with dear life when I told them the only thing I wanted out of our war was his expulsion for his repeated threats against other alliances - MHA, Sparta, iFOK, etc.

This new incarnation of BTA, at 10 members after 37 days, is only bent on causing trouble to honorable alliances, as opposed to staking out to expand their culture or take a rational place on the word stage. lolBTA.

Oh yes I did. What’s funny is he said that as a former member, when he himself has admitted to not being that involved with the alliance and just [ooc] logged in[/ooc] fought in the war and then [ooc]logged out[ooc/]. So he obviously is an expert in BTA culture and did some great things when he was in the BTA.

All BTA members are allowed and encouraged to post whatever they are thinking. Just because it doesn’t fit in your alliances picture of good posting doesn’t mean he isn’t correct on some issues.

All BTA members are allowed and encouraged to post whatever they are thinking. Just because it doesn’t fit in your alliances picture of good posting doesn’t mean he isn’t correct on some issues.

Yes, a BTA member announcing that someone who left BTA was on a ZI list and that the charter was suspended is considered wrong only in the picture of good posting of certain alliances.

Yes, a BTA member announcing that someone who left BTA was on a ZI list and that the charter was suspended is considered wrong only in the picture of good posting of certain alliances.

You really shouldn't be lecturing anyone on "good posting".

Now if only he'd get off TOOL's AA. <_<

he went to ghost you too? oh nom nom.

Oh yes I did. What’s funny is he said that as a former member, when he himself has admitted to not being that involved with the alliance and just [ooc] logged in[/ooc] fought in the war and then [ooc]logged out[ooc/]. So he obviously is an expert in BTA culture and did some great things when he was in the BTA.

gb2 fascism, its much better.