An Announcement from the Royal Dominion of Sparta

what in the

I'm the King of the Spartay, there's no way I would wear a suit!

Good luck repairing watches DL! o/ o/

And I can't believe we're stuck with George...

>_>

<_<

o/ DL

o/ 'newking' George

o/ tooLAK

o/ Sparta

o/ Neverending SparTAY

o/ me.

why wasn't I at this party!?!?!?!?!?

It is a sad day to see darklink leave, he has been king ever since i joined. I particularly enjoyed the talks with him when he was asleep (takes talking to a brick wall to a whole new level)

Agreeing with wilhelm that this accident report was a hard one to file ( i watched him file it from the roof)

and making that idiot george king, we are almost at the level of a new burger king.

o/Doxa Sparte

o/ GtG

o/ DL

I apologize for the late reply...getting out of that saran wrap was kind of tricky.

DL, you've been a mentor and and friend the whole time you've been King. I wish you the best of luck, and like I've told you, you're going to have insane amounts of time at college.

George, seriously, <3

o/ Sparta

We all know the truth... George is just a puppet!

drunk-puppet.jpg

Congratulations on being a puppet King of Sparta, George. And congratulations on moving up in the world, Seth.

And of course I wish our darkest of Kings an expedient recovery from his injuries.

[ooc]Darklink, it's good to be taking college seriously, but soon you'll see just how not serious it usually is. But hey, you'll enjoy not being in the driver's seat for a while :) Hope to see you around often.[/ooc]

o/o/o/

Edited by Drostan

No worries everyone, a counter-counter coup is currently in the wheels. Having George as king is unacceptable.

Darklink, you were an awesome guy and friend when I first joined. I've known few leaders willing to help out and talk with all members.

George, you put a ton of work into Sparta and I know this will continue as we move forward with you and Tulak at the helm.

:awesome:

Darklink, you've been an amazing King, I thank you for all you have given to Sparta. [ooc]I'm glad we made it back from up north alive, and even though we are all broke as $%&@ now, it was worth it. I only wish we had bought more liquor.[/ooc]

o/ Doxa Darklink7748 \o

o/ Doxa George the Great \o

o/ Doxa Tulak Hord \o

o/ Doxa Sparta \o

That is too much reading but the pictures are funny, congrats on whatever it was.

It's not about anything, we just appointed who we thought would make an :awesome: viceroy to RAD... :rolleyes:

...What we have to rule the world somehow, TOP can't have all of it, can they? -_-

Edited by Derka Derek

Spartan Kings dont fade away they just go have beers!Thank you for your leadership Darklink Peace and success to you. George Congrats! O/SPARTA LONG LIVE THE KING! B)

Edited by garbucs