WOLF Re-DoE

p68855.jpg

WOLF hereby redeclares its existence into the Cyberverse under the following charter:

Preamble

The emperor, shocked by the amount of lying each alliance commits, and the work each require to enter into the alliance, has hereby decided that large alliances are the evil's. While each alliance promises protection, they clearly have shown intent to commit to war for sometimes no reason more than to fight. It is under this premise that WOLF is reborn.

I. Government

A. Emperor Stranger is the emperor for life.

II. Foreign Affairs

A. The emperor makes all foreign affair decisions.

B. Anyone against the emperor will not be seen as sovereign nations or alliances.

III. Other

A. A party will be given in celebration of the emperor's reign every two weeks to two months, depending on the emperor's mood.

B. The emperor alone may use the emperor's flag. All slaves, as defined by anyone not the emperor, must use the alliance's normal flag: http://209.85.12.227/14313/4/upload/p68788.gif

C. The IRC channel is #wolf

D. The forums are http://cn-wolf.info/

Protection of WOLF will be provided by WOLF members and allies.

Edited by Emperor Stranger

The powerful emperor believes his spell check does not lie, but you do.
II. Foreign Affairs

A. The emperor makes all foreign affair decisions.

I was going to criticize the use of "foreign affair" as opposed to "foreign affairs" but seeing as how you don't seem interested in allies (or members) I suppose the idea of you not having multiple foreign affairs makes sense.

I was going to criticize the use of "foreign affair" as opposed to "foreign affairs" but seeing as how you don't seem interested in allies (or members) I suppose the idea of you not having multiple foreign affairs makes sense.

The Emperor does not lie!

I am sure many people will join you......

The Moralist Front does not look kindly upon WOLF's aggressive actions toward our friends in Ordo Verde. Furthermore, the promotion of imperialism is directly opposed to the tenets of Moralism. Emperor Stranger's policy of enslavement is an affront to self-determination. These attacks on our beliefs will not be taken lightly.

Signed,

Vilien