An announcement

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT??!?!!

Reband for a while.

Anyhow, you might have lasted, had you been on Pink.

I doubt it. Inactivity would have hit either way. But I'll just do what I always do when something wrong happens in Ravyns.

Blame Infidelisraeli. :D

I doubt it. Inactivity would have hit either way. But I'll just do what I always do when something wrong happens in Ravyns.

Blame Infidelisraeli. :D

I totally agree. Inactivity kills, and its all InfidelIsraeli's fault. Anyway, I had some great times in my 11 months in the Ravyns. Best of luck to TCI all former Ravyns members.

doubt it. Inactivity would have hit either way. But I'll just do what I always do when something wrong happens in Ravyns.

Blame Infidelisraeli.

Always me <_< ...

I totally agree. Inactivity kills, and its all InfidelIsraeli's fault. Anyway, I had some great times in my 11 months in the Ravyns. Best of luck to TCI all former Ravyns members.

I'm sorry, had I not left this would not have happened. I take responsibility... -_-

It's sad to see your dream go with this disbandment, but where there is an end there is a new beginning. Great luck to all of you where ever you go.

Undoubtedly you will be seeking new homes, your members are welcome to chat on #uscn to get to know us and decide if USCN would be the place to call home.

Ask what USCN can do for you in your time of transition, we'll be glad to help.

It is true that I was the first of all the members that left the alliance. No one said that they had to leave just because I did, and I didn't take anyone with me, unlike all those idiots who ran off to AI and TCI now did I?

idiots eh?

who said we 'ran' anyways :P for most of us, Ravyns officially disbanded first :(

It is true that I was the first of all the members that left the alliance. No one said that they had to leave just because I did, and I didn't take anyone with me, unlike all those idiots who ran off to AI and TCI now did I?

Don't make fun of Infidelisraeli's intelligence. :P

For future reference, you still fail more than all the 'idiots' you mentioned. -_-

I must say that I am sad to see this. I was actually anticipating The Ravyns to continue to grow and become a larger alliance. You guys were always a good alliance to be around and I hope you all find a new home that might be as good as the Ravyns were to you (even though I know where most of you are going...). Only if The Lovebirds Compact lasted.....

One last one from me.....

o/ Ravyns

A. We were planning on leaving before you were.

B. It was only anansi and I planning this...secter was supposed to still be in GO when we formed :P

Edited by Infidel Israeli