Imperial Decree from the RLMMO (formerly known as FAIL)

Any action I take in regards to this, is done as a member of the dynomite pact. I'll tell you when I'm acting on behalf of MA, and if I have to, I'll leave MA if it'll make you happy.

I am sure that makes your alliance mates in MA wonderfully happy to see how little it takes for you to drop the MA tag yet how far you are willing to go for the dynomite pact. Which one is your alliance again?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Internal Affairs in NSO doing these days? Last I heard, the department had fallen apart.

When I was head of IA, the department was very strong.

You can say I'm ridiculous, etc, but I did well as head of IA in NSO.

Glad to see your putting log fakers ahead of me because of a feud we had two months ago. Integrity in the thread! :awesome:

You keep accusing me of something I didn't do, and the price goes up every time.

How is Internal Affairs in NSO doing these days? Last I heard, the department had fallen apart.

Glad to see your putting log fakers ahead of me because of a feud we had two months ago. Integrity in the thread! :awesome:

Sileath, it really isn't helping anybody's case to bring NSO into this.

I am sure that makes your alliance mates in MA wonderfully happy to see how little it takes for you to drop the MA tag yet how far you are willing to go for the dynomite pact. Which one is your alliance again?

As I said, if this is something that will appease the likes of you, just so it removes MA from your mouth, I will do it. You seem to think that this will be as part of MA, so, well, I'll leave and do what I have to do.

If you want to accuse me of something I did, I will admit to it, if you accuse me of something I didn't do and then continue to insinuate that I'm a liar and that I did it, then I'm going to do what I feel is right in order to protect my name, and the names of the other people that I consider to be friends.

If you want to accuse me of something I did, I will admit to it, if you accuse me of something I didn't do and then continue to insinuate that I'm a liar and that I did it, then I'm going to do what I feel is right in order to protect my name, and the names of the other people that I consider to be friends.

It sucks to be accused of something you didn't do even after it's proved you didn't do it.

As I said, if this is something that will appease the likes of you, just so it removes MA from your mouth, I will do it. You seem to think that this will be as part of MA, so, well, I'll leave and do what I have to do.

I said nothing about the accusations against you. What I am saying is you seem to think you can sit in an alliance and gather all the protections it affords you yet at the same time act independently of that alliance and try to say your attacks on another nation and declaration of PZI upon that nation do not reflect upon your alliance.

Anytime a declaration of PZI is made upon another nation it directly represents your alliance and its a shame your leaders allow a nation flying the Monos Archein flag to enact PZI upon another nation. It goes even further because you went so far as to threaten that entire alliance which then makes it an alliance vs alliance issue whether or not your leaders in MA wish to try and not look in the direction of this serious PR blunder on your part.

I said nothing about the accusations against you. What I am saying is you seem to think you can sit in an alliance and gather all the protections it affords you yet at the same time act independently of that alliance and try to say your attacks on another nation and declaration of PZI upon that nation do not reflect upon your alliance.

Anytime a declaration of PZI is made upon another nation it directly represents your alliance and its a shame your leaders allow a nation flying the Monos Archein flag to enact PZI upon another nation. It goes even further because you went so far as to threaten that entire alliance which then makes it an alliance vs alliance issue whether or not your leaders in MA wish to try and not look in the direction of this serious PR blunder on your part.

You must have missed the part where I said I would leave MA if it would take those words out of your mouth. I guess that's just something you conveniently forget in order to attempt to prove your point. I mean, why bother with that little detail? you've got something to say and you're going to say it anyway.

You must have missed the part where I said I would leave MA if it would take those words out of your mouth. I guess that's just something you conveniently forget in order to attempt to prove your point. I mean, why bother with that little detail? you've got something to say and you're going to say it anyway.

You seem to be a little out of control. Twenty three minutes ago I made mention of your willingness to leave Monos Archein over this so obviously I did not forget such. You seem to think this is personal for me but it is not. Just like with the two week term it is about standing up against horrible precedents being formed. I am happy to say the first bad precedent was not formed and I certainly would not wish to see it considered acceptable for nations to hide in alliances while they form up their own little private coteries that hunt down nations and force conditions on them that their main alliances have policies against. I am sorry you are so caught up in your little situation there to see the big picture but I am dealing with the big picture on this and I honestly care not about your little feud.

Edited by HeinousOne

You seem to be a little out of control. Twenty three minutes ago I made mention of your willingness to leave Monos Archein over this so obviously I did not forget such. You seem to think this is personal for me but it is not. Just like with the two week term it is about standing up against horrible precedents being formed. I am happy to say the first bad precedent was not formed and I certainly would not wish to see it considered acceptable for nations to hide in alliances while they form up their own little private coteries that hunt down nations and force conditions on them that their main alliances have policies against. I am sorry you are so caught up in your little situation there to see the big picture but I am dealing with the big picture on this and I honestly care not about your little feud.

Good for you, I'm glad you feel that way.

You did damn well, however that success hasn't exactly been known anywhere else.

How can a man who doesn't run an alliance properly demand reparations from someone who is trying to do the exact opposite? Are you even flying an AA? Curiouser and curiouser.

I run the alliance as I feel fit, according to my standards. As for the reparations, this was not a demand. This was an agreement between two sovereign alliances. Really, is that so hard to understand?

Any action you take, you take as a member of MA. It is the point of being a member of an alliance, your actions represent that alliance.

I can agree with this to a certain point. The part where we differ is he hasnt taken any action against this nation while under the MA banner. If he had declared war on someone and stated I will PZI them then we would have a whole new ball game here... /me dashes off to check AJ's war screen... nope we're good, you had me worried there for a bit ;)

Little? One thing many can acknowledge is that AJ takes his pact with his friends outside MA very seriously. To demostrate that level of loyalty is admirable. To answer your question, his alliance is Monos Archein until I see his resignation post or our Mistress of Justice backhands him out of the alliance.

This is absurd.

I agree 110%

How can a man who doesn't run an alliance properly demand reparations from someone who is trying to do the exact opposite? Are you even flying an AA? Curiouser and curiouser.

Did you even read the announcement? Of course he flies an AA. He's the leader of the alliance.

We can speak for ourselves, thankyou very much.

Oh, hello penkala. Then why don't you? Otherwise silence comes off as condoning.

A fan of PZI and hazardous threats are ya?

'silence' doesn't come off as anything. Unlike you, some people don't make everything that happens in the world their business.

Edit to add: I'm letting my government handle this as they please. It's not my decision to make.

Edited by Penkala

'silence' doesn't come off as anything. Unlike you, some people don't make everything that happens in the world their business.

So, you preferred the old world style of keeping everything off the OWF do ya? Are you willing to tell the entire world to stop talking about this as its none of their business or do you only do that to folks who's questions you find threatening?

So, you preferred the old world style of keeping everything off the OWF do ya?

For crying out loud, stop putting words in my mouth. It's annoying.

Are you willing to tell the entire world to stop talking about this as its none of their business or do you only do that to folks who's questions you find threatening?

I don't find you nor your questions threatening in the least. I'm just tired of you coming into #archein and demanding to speak with gov and demanding that action be taken, with the insinuation that if no action is taken you'll let everyone in the entire world know how evil so-and-so is.

Edited by Penkala