One Thousand Days of Hate

Stumpy Jung Il

I just realized how old this game makes me feel when I talk about it. I felt like the other old farts should share my burning pain of remembering all the time we wasted on this game.

We had to bring up the subject for you to remember having played this long, you senile old coot. Also, happy 1000th wasteday.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have yourself to blame for that: I got you guys the interview, all you had to do is NOT screw up.

A good agent would have stood by us for the interview. Also, if you are so good, get us another one and make this right. :colbert:

You've been playing this game for 1,000 days too many eh Stumpy? :P

Although you may hate this game you're still one of my favorite players. And I'm glad you do play this game even if you may not be so happy about it. :)

Edited by The AUT

Myself, Lebubu, and rafael will get in, our joint RE-application will not be denied. I have insiders I tell you!

That would explain the "o/ Stumpy" posts and pictures of Robert Patterson that have come up recently.

A good agent would have stood by us for the interview. Also, if you are so good, get us another one and make this right. :colbert:

I was there, wasn't I? I got you an interview with a joint app that wasn't even filled in. :colbert:

I need to phone a few people and I'll get back to you about an alliance or two. Any preferences besides TOP?

That would explain the "o/ Stumpy" posts and pictures of Robert Patterson that have come up recently.

Im glad people are still fighting for the rejection to get overturned.

@Potato: Gramlins would be nice and so would Pacifica. Maybe GGA?

You have yourself to blame for that: I got you guys the interview, all you had to do is NOT screw up.

Don't try to pass off the blame. We didn't hire you to get us an interview, we hired you to make it happen.

Also, just know this Stumpy, for as long as we're in the same alliance, I will hate you. I will also hate you for as long as we're not in the same alliance.

Weren't they? I miss LUE now and again, tbh.

Only now and again? I hate to break it to you but the company you keep...>_>

Edited by Rafael Nadal

Don't try to pass off the blame. We didn't hire you to get us an interview, we hired you to make it happen.

Also, just know this Stumpy, for as long as we're in the same alliance, I will hate you. I will also hate you for as long as we're not in the same alliance.

Well said Raf, well said.

@Delta: Oh God no.

Yeah, I feel bad for new players because they have no conception of how interesting alliances were back before there were fifty billion of them. They were actually distinct from each other rather than being variations on two dozen or so themes like they are now.

Yeah, I feel bad for new players because they have no conception of how interesting alliances were back before there were fifty billion of them. They were actually distinct from each other rather than being variations on two dozen or so themes like they are now.

Yeah, its like trying to describe the tension that existed leading up to GW2 and GW3 with outcomes that were still reasonably unseen before the war started. Its just impossible considering the current climate of the game. This last war was the closest its been to that in a while and even it was largely apparent early on.

Yeah, its like trying to describe the tension that existed leading up to GW2 and GW3 with outcomes that were still reasonably unseen before the war started. Its just impossible considering the current climate of the game. This last war was the closest its been to that in a while and even it was largely apparent early on.

Yeah, or the level of political dominance the sanctioned alliances really had. Hell, just the sheer size of them. Take trade spheres for example. If you could name five alliances from the same color sphere other than your own, that was pretty amazing. If a color sphere didn't have five alliances, it wasn't particularly interesting. You don't get the same kind of associations between alliances and colors as you did in the days when Legion was literally 80% of the entire Purple sphere. And political importance has become so diluted as to be pratically meaninngless. When I have as much if not more political clout than many sanctioned alliances, it's really just not the same experience at all.

Hell, I am just over a year old here myself and I am already tired of seeing CN growing in the number of alliances and smaller in the size of alliances.

Why does everyone have to have their own alliance? Do they think that gives them more political power then what they had? Being a leader of a 15 man alliance gets you nothing, if you have any power in that position it is due to the contacts you made before starting such and the leftover influence that followed you out the door of the place that made you.

Sorry for continuing your rant Stumpy but the dilution of the world is reaching the rediculous level.

Hell, I am just over a year old here myself and I am already tired of seeing CN growing in the number of alliances and smaller in the size of alliances.

Why does everyone have to have their own alliance? Do they think that gives them more political power then what they had? Being a leader of a 15 man alliance gets you nothing, if you have any power in that position it is due to the contacts you made before starting such and the leftover influence that followed you out the door of the place that made you.

Sorry for continuing your rant Stumpy but the dilution of the world is reaching the rediculous level.

It's about building something from the ground up that you can call your own and see it become successful. At least....that's what it is for me. I'm here for my entertainment, not yours.

It's about building something from the ground up that you can call your own and see it become successful. At least....that's what it is for me. I'm here for my entertainment, not yours.

Yes, thats nice.

You're not allowed to leave, Stumpy. If you leave, there won't be any further issues of Trashcat's Corner. Without Trashcat's Corner, CN will have 284% less rage.

That said, I hate you and hope you die in a fire, you crabby old man. :wub: