Alliance Theme Songs

Locke

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eureka!!!!

Hey Imperium good to see yet anouther aussie on CN... slowly we are taking control.... *insert evil laugh

Bloody oath, are you on IRC much? A lot of us hang around #oceania, and yeah, maybe one day there'll be an AA just for us Aussies...

And its Anthem can be Khe Sahn by Cold Chisel!

hell yeah... i actually already decided "god forbid" if i ever have to re-roll that my new nation will be called "Khe Sahn"

You can catch me and other fellow aussies Swillmaster and sometimes President SO on the KIA IRC (on coldfront) #KIACN.

And yeah I have a little vision of an Aussie Alliance ... one day.... far far away... lol... the ANZAC Military Corps, the Pub SPAM ROOM sponsored by Bundy Rum, monthly betting contests on dam irellivant things... and lots of great aussie rock.... one day

I neglected to mention in my earlier post that the closest thing Nordreich has to an official anthem is "Ja, vi elsker dette landet" which is a charming little song in a northern European language, the name of which has slipped my mind for the moment.

Apparently some folks think this is an actual country's national anthem, but I've yet to find said country on a map.

My personal pick for GPA would probably be Peace Train, but I haven't heard anybody else suggest it. Other people have suggested been Boom-de-Yadda (the Discovery Channel version), War! (by Edwin Starr), and Imagine.

I thought the official GPA theme was War (What Is It Good For?) by Edwin Starr or at least it was when I was there.