lol at the Roman Empire

Zergling

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is ur point zergling? what exactly are u gunning for by messin with RE. cause if u honestly thing ur pissin RE off, ur not, ur just makin u and ur alliance look bad.

You would be the expert on how to make an alliance look bad. ^_^ (P.S. Go reform UN already :D)

You would be the expert on how to make an alliance look bad. ^_^ (P.S. Go reform UN already :D)

just like u with ur France alliance.

and for now the un is resting, im helping friends. but if i ever remake it ill look forward to u flaming it again!! haha :awesome:

dude I can see your forums for one. I don't know what MHA is thinking but if they are as good as they used to be than they know to watch your forums like I am.

First, we aren't dumb enough to post who we would go to war with if we were going to on our forums, because we have no doubt there are spies in our alliance. It really wouldn't be that hard to sneak them in. Second, thanks for helping me figure out who you are.

First, we aren't dumb enough to post who we would go to war with if we were going to on our forums, because we have no doubt there are spies in our alliance. It really wouldn't be that hard to sneak them in. Second, thanks for helping me figure out who you are.

Well who am I than. Tell it for all the world to see, unless you are afraid.

and for now the un is resting, im helping friends. but if i ever remake it ill look forward to u flaming it again!! haha :awesome:

Oh, I see. Your in Spartan Defense Force, that explains why they got destroyed by an unsanctioned alliance, and then pulled a play right out of your play book, the good old beg for the other guy to accept your surrender after only 48 hours.

I think you could help your friends best by joining there enemies.

Oh, I see. Your in Spartan Defense Force, that explains why they got destroyed by an unsanctioned alliance, and then pulled a play right out of your play book, the good old beg for the other guy to accept your surrender after only 48 hours.

I think you could help your friends best by joining there enemies.

hey actually i just joined sdf yesterday after their war ended. and we got our sanction back today. and i was in RE before. . but this forum really isnt about me, its about RE and Zergling.

Edited by NaonMatrix

hey actually i just joined sdf yesterday after their war ended. and we got our sanction back today. and i was in RE before. . but this forum really isnt about me, its about RE and Zergling.

no no help yourself Harold went away. I enjoy watching two friends, i believe, shoot random insults and jokes at each other

hey actually i just joined sdf yesterday after their war ended. and we got our sanction back today. and i was in RE before so i didnt join an enemy of RE. but this forum really isnt about me, its about RE and Zergling.

And to think, I thought it couldn't get any worse for SDF :blush: . I'm impressed by how fast SDF promotes people. Director of staff after one day? Nice. Although, I would guess that just means you must be one of the two active members so they had no choice. I feel sorry for them.

You only got your sanction back because an unsanctioned alliance decided to show you mercy. haha.

And to think, I thought it couldn't get any worse for SDF :blush: . I'm impressed by how fast SDF promotes people. Director of staff after one day? Nice. Although, I would guess that just means you must be one of the two active members so they had no choice. I feel sorry for them.

You only got your sanction back because an unsanctioned alliance decided to show you mercy. haha.

actually he asked me to come over and help. and considering i did more with the UN, than u did with France, i really wouldnt be talking.

but i expected u to start flamin on me anyway. i guess u just really like me... im so flattered :blush:

have a great day!!! :lol1:

actually he asked me to come over and help. and considering i did more with the UN, than u did with France, i really wouldnt be talking.

but i expected u to start flamin on me anyway. i guess u just really like me... im so flattered :blush:

have a great day!!! :lol1:

If you mean by doing more, getting rolled every round, being the butt of jokes, and then disbanding, then yes, you did a lot more. (And honestly comparing your alliance to an alliance called FRANCE lol. Did you think FRANCE was supposed to be a serious alliance or something? But for being so much better you sure did talk to us a lot about getting peace between us in that war).

And I am not flaming, I am having a discussion, can you stop deflecting at every point. Thanks. ^_^

This topic fell off quickly. And why can I still see the forums Harold. Wrong again muhuhuhahahhaha

Well to be fair to RE, they pretty much have won the round already. The top few alliances have all decided to be allies with them as they think they have no chance of knocking them off.

If you mean by doing more, getting rolled every round, being the butt of jokes, and then disbanding, then yes, you did a lot more. (And honestly comparing your alliance to an alliance called FRANCE lol. Did you think FRANCE was supposed to be a serious alliance or something? But for being so much better you sure did talk to us a lot about getting peace between us in that war).

And I am not flaming, I am having a discussion, can you stop deflecting at every point. Thanks. ^_^

i never talked to u bout peace last round. Viper was running the alliance. and for the last half of the round i was gone from CN.

personally i dun see the point in you discussing me or my past alliance. its over and done with. but i guess u need something to jump into. :rolleyes:

This topic fell off quickly. And why can I still see the forums Harold. Wrong again muhuhuhahahhaha

What do you want to accomplish in this thread. Do you want everyone to start hating on RE and to eventually attack them?

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

Erm no you can't. The only person other then me who is online, or has been in the last 15 minuts, is Kutku, who I've checked, and he has a nation. So do you. Unless you are admitting to controlling multiple nations, then you do not have a way to view our forums.

Zergling aren't you in breach of your charter making inflammatory posts like this? Oh wait................that's right you guys don't even have one.

Never mind.

Edited by Kingneptune

Zergling aren't you in breach of your charter making inflammatory posts like this? Oh wait................that's right you guys don't even have one.

Never mind.

Oh wow. You showed him!

No charter! Disgusting.

All I have to say to that is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c4L4CPfQY8

RE you can't have a TE round in the bag. No one can. Its all out war 24/7. Its a game of uncertainty. Last round Firebolt won, in round 3 I was beating Firebolt in the TFD rankings. Anything can happen. RE stop acting like NPO. And now a message from a dead guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqxo1SKB0z8

Are you refering to either Lkeller or DoorNail? If you're refering to the IRC conversation that was involving those two, Tiberius12, and myself, it was me who said RE has won the round. I initiated that statement. Why? Because its most likely the truth. If you wanna get on anyone's case about making such a statment, make sure you go after the right person. Get your stories straight before you make accusations, sir.

Edited by JonBoy16

This whole "RE has won the round" thing has been gone over before.

By many people though I've never honestly seen RE be the ones to brag about it.

Here's my version of explaining it. In order for RE to lose the round, around 100 nations of theirs have to desert the alliance. That or someone else has to out-recruit them and pass them in total nations by the end of the round. It's just a fact, and I know how people hate those pesky facts. This is all in the way the alliance scores are figured and there's just no way to get around it.

In the thread I just referenced, Harold gave the link to this thread right here:

Modify Alliance Score

If you don't like the way things are, please go post there. A lot of people have already, and done a better job of explaining things than I have for sure. TE isn't a war game if all you care about is "winning the round" for your alliance. It's a recruiting game. I'm not happy about, nor is Harold, nor are a lot of people. That's not changing facts though.

Personally I think the ways scores are calculated should give room for any of the sanctioned alliances to win. Not just the one with the most nations in it. It's not RE's fault the way things are now, so there's no point in whining at them about it.

Myself and TPF, we're playing for the t-shirts.

Most t-shirts wins!

No Sir,he is not me or Lkeller and I don't think it's nessesary to bring IRC logs into this,for one.I don't need to lie,I know what was said in there.you may of said it,but Tiberius confirmed and agreed.

We don't approve of what has been done with this thread,Zergling will be dealt with internally.a younger player reacted to the bullying and threats of an alliance leader(Tiberius12) where he's been on our forums.

Unfortunatly,things have been said and done that cannot be taken back..respect has been violated and frankly,I and others in NOIR are not happy with Tiberius12 of RE right now.

The truth is RE is going to win this round most likely. What alliance do you think is the most popular with new nations? Not TPF. Not MHA. Not NOIR. They go for the currant #1 alliance and right now that is the Roman Empire. It is very difficult to lose the #1 spot in TE once the round gets going and the #1 alliance gains lead. If you say something about NPO losing the #1 spot in SE, you will make this thread even worse Zergling.

...I don't think it's nessesary to bring IRC logs into this,for one.....leader(Tiberius12) where he's been on our forums...

IRC logs.....AA forums

Six of one.....Half dozen of the other

Don't want this?....Don't use that.