lol at the Roman Empire

Zergling

All I have to say to that is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c4L4CPfQY8

RE you can't have a TE round in the bag. No one can. Its all out war 24/7. Its a game of uncertainty. Last round Firebolt won, in round 3 I was beating Firebolt in the TFD rankings. Anything can happen. RE stop acting like NPO. And now a message from a dead guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqxo1SKB0z8

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm what is this? Clarify for those of us who can't speak nonsense.

*Points and Laughs*

Good joke sir, but I shall explain it anyways. RE claims they have already won this round of TE because they are so large and have a senator and many powerful nations. The thing is TE is a 24/7 war game, so making such claims is like when your beloved NPO decided to attack OV, it was ridiculously one sided. You for one should understand it, well maybe not cos your used to getting beat down daily but most people will get it.

But pretty much I see something you have overlooked. I see several somethings in your forums for example. Bad bad.

Edited by Zergling

All I have to say to that is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c4L4CPfQY8

RE you can't have a TE round in the bag. No one can. Its all out war 24/7. Its a game of uncertainty. Last round Firebolt won, in round 3 I was beating Firebolt in the TFD rankings. Anything can happen. RE stop acting like NPO. And now a message from a dead guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqxo1SKB0z8

Let's go back a few rounds... MI had it in the bag then they didn't. :awesome:

Also who is NPO? :blink:

Way to bring SE into TE, that wasn't called for. I'm not even in the gov in SE, so I have no influence on NPO policy there. Hopefully that clarifies things for everyone. Also, I believe I did say we had already "won" this round, in the sense that we have the highest alliance score. I also believed I advocated a change in the scoring system in that same post to more accurately reflect alliance strength, something that would be to the direct detriment of my own alliance. I freely acknowledge that. So, I don't know what you hope to accomplish here other then humiliating yourself.

Let's go back a few rounds... MI had it in the bag then they didn't. :awesome:

Also who is NPO? :blink:

NPO WAS the largest alliance in Cybernations Standard than they got owned in a war. They talked tough, randomly attacked people, claimed an entire sphere as their domain, and now complain that other alliances are doing to them what they did to past alliances. Pretty much they made plans and claims bigger than even they could handle, similar to RE's plans for tomorrow.

Way to bring SE into TE, that wasn't called for. I'm not even in the gov in SE, so I have no influence on NPO policy there. Hopefully that clarifies things for everyone. Also, I believe I did say we had already "won" this round, in the sense that we have the highest alliance score. I also believed I advocated a change in the scoring system in that same post to more accurately reflect alliance strength, something that would be to the direct detriment of my own alliance. I freely acknowledge that. So, I don't know what you hope to accomplish here other then humiliating yourself.

TE isn't about alliances, thats where you are flawed. It is about which alliance can put someone in the #1 spot and get their flag there, or someone without an alliance could do it too.

NPO WAS the largest alliance in Cybernations Standard than they got owned in a war. They talked tough, randomly attacked people, claimed an entire sphere as their domain, and now complain that other alliances are doing to them what they did to past alliances. Pretty much they made plans and claims bigger than even they could handle, similar to RE's plans for tomorrow.

LMAO NO **** it was a joke keep SE out of TE. k thnx bye. :rolleyes:

First of all, who are you? Second, don't bring SE into TE. Third, RE in not NPO. So what if RE goes to war a few times. It's part of the game. That's one of the reasons TE was created. Your attempt to make RE look bad has failed.

First of all, who are you? Second, don't bring SE into TE. Third, RE in not NPO. So what if RE goes to war a few times. It's part of the game. That's one of the reasons TE was created. Your attempt to make RE look bad has failed.

Okay one SE and TE go hand in hand pretty much, TFD knows this. Hmm I see a NAAC too. Strange as those were both SE alliances..........so yea. My attempt is not to make RE look bad, its to anger them. They know now.

Okay one SE and TE go hand in hand pretty much, TFD knows this. Hmm I see a NAAC too. Strange as those were both SE alliances..........so yea. My attempt is not to make RE look bad, its to anger them. They know now.

You have no idea what your talking about. SE and TE don't go hand in hand.... :mellow:

Ok, so you want to get us angry? Wonderful, may I ask why?

You are really trying to compare NAAC SE to NAAC TE?! You really don't know anything about this game, do you. Your seriously trying to compare SE to TE? Lame attempt. If you didn't already know, the NAAC dissolved a year before TE actually came.

You are really trying to compare NAAC SE to NAAC TE?! You really don't know anything about this game, do you. Your seriously trying to compare SE to TE? Lame attempt. If you didn't already know, the NAAC dissolved a year before TE actually came.

And thats how the wonderful NpO was formed I know. NpO was formed during the Second Polar War which was NPO vs. NAAC. Anyways RE knows what plans for Friday I'm speaking of. They will try to act as if they don't but I know they do.

And thats how the wonderful NpO was formed I know. NpO was formed during the Second Polar War which was NPO vs. NAAC. Anyways RE knows what plans for Friday I'm speaking of. They will try to act as if they don't but I know they do.

Sure, I'll actually announce what our plans were for Friday. We were going to hit LE. Sorry guys, but we figured that we'd get it out of the way now rather then wait for the end of the round. I told our members to prepare for a war, Saturday I think we announced that, but then TF did our work for us. Now that we've prepared for a war we're looking for a target, and you're making NOIR look very tempting.

Sure, I'll actually announce what our plans were for Friday. We were going to hit LE. Sorry guys, but we figured that we'd get it out of the way now rather then wait for the end of the round. I told our members to prepare for a war, Saturday I think we announced that, but then TF did our work for us. Now that we've prepared for a war we're looking for a target, and you're making NOIR look very tempting.

lol actually you were suggesting MHA a few minutes ago.................

lol actually you were suggesting MHA a few minutes ago.................

MHA came up in discussions but we decided to leave them for the end of the round, since that would be a good way to finish off.

MHA came up in discussions but we decided to leave them for the end of the round, since that would be a good way to finish off.

yea right.... cos thats what MHA thinks and saw.

yea right.... cos thats what MHA thinks and saw.

You're in NOIR, so neither your or I know what MHA is thinking. And besides, if we were going to go to war our NS chart would be going up, not flatlining like it has.

Don't try to stip things up. BTW, why would a RE member talk to you after this thread you made?

haha I used a ghost in their AA and put it into their alliance forums. Funny.

You're in NOIR, so neither your or I know what MHA is thinking. And besides, if we were going to go to war our NS chart would be going up, not flatlining like it has.

I think your going to war on Friday before update. :lol1:

dude I can see your forums for one. I don't know what MHA is thinking but if they are as good as they used to be than they know to watch your forums like I am.