lol at the Roman Empire

Zergling

well that's no problem JonBoy16,If you'll tell me the name of the channel we used..I think my IRC program keeps those when I return to them.

the posting on our forums is more of the concern anyway,so the IRC thing just adds to what the problem is

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Sir,he is not me or Lkeller and I don't think it's nessesary to bring IRC logs into this,for one.I
well that's no problem JonBoy16,If you'll tell me the name of the channel we used..I think my IRC program keeps those when I return to them.

huh? so you want IRC stuff now? :blink:

Unfortunatly,things have been said and done that cannot be taken back..respect has been violated and frankly,I and others in NOIR are not happy with Tiberius12 of RE right now.

I also have lost respect because I am not happy of how NOIR created and prolonged a thread that does absolutely nothing for them except maybe lose some reputation of them from others.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

umm,I believe this was being continued by others.Long after anyone from NOIR posted.I posted to quell the confusion,that I or Lkeller is Zergling.

Edit..since we all need proof to claim something,here's a sample.our quarrel isn't with anyone else except RE.you might want to check with Tiberius12 before asking for more.It may cost him the "win" this round.

tiberius1j.jpg

Edited by DoorNail

umm,I believe this was being continued by others.Long after anyone from NOIR posted.I posted to quell the confusion,that I or Lkeller is Zergling.

Zergling prolonged it by first of all starting it and making unnesesary comments like comparing NAAC SE to NAAC TE.

Edit..since we all need proof to claim something,here's a sample.our quarrel isn't with anyone else except RE.you might want to check with Tiberius12 before asking for more.It may cost him the "win" this round.

tiberius1j.jpg

:excl: OH MY GOODNESS!!!! How dare he stand up for an ally!!!!!!!!! Tiberius! I'm ashamed! :lol1:

But you really wanna bring in screen shots? I know you know there are screen shots which prove NOIR had a problem with RE before RE talked with NOIR. Screen shots of things which existsed as you and Lkeller were discussing a MADP with RE. You don't wanna play that game.

Edited by JonBoy16

like I said before,in a way..a younger player reacted on his emotions.he has been disiplined for it

edit..oh they get much better,that shot was just from today..I really don't think you want to involve TPF in this,we respect and can't really say anything bad about TPF..RE may be in big trouble,due to Tiberius12 and his actions.

I need sleep,good night.

Edited by DoorNail

Now, we at TPF generally like NOIR. Lots of former TPF in that alliance.

However.

like I said before,in a way..a younger player reacted on his emotions.he has been disiplined for it

edit..oh they get much better,that shot was just from today..I really don't think you want to involve TPF in this,we respect and can't really say anything bad about TPF..RE may be in big trouble,due to Tiberius12 and his actions.

I need sleep,good night.

That sounds like a threat. Tsk tsk.

Is is possible zerg isn't the only one letting his emotions get away from him?

Care to discuss the "provocative action" in greater detail?

Edited by ClashPoint

I need sleep,good night.

That is 100% a threat on RE.

That is 100% a threat on RE.

Tiberius can't open his mouth without threatening someone. He has posted on our forums multiple times with his usual pre pubesent chest beating crying about not getting his own way. What do you expect? RE will get whats coming to them weather we do it or someone else does it. People are fed up with Tiberius "king of TE" and his poor attitude and his lame little lap dog running around acting like they have any right to tell anyone what to do.

Edited by SativaZealot

Myself I thought the winning alliance was the one who put the top nation where it was, or had the most members in the top 50, or had the highest average NS. Sheer numbers might mean a win, but if NONE gets sanctioned randomly they would beat us all, while they are not even really an alliance, so numbers aren't anything. Also MHA is looking forward to the last few dys of the round. Fun times they are.

no,it wasn't a threat..it was actually a plea to try not to get TPF involved in the mudslinging that RE has started.

RE sprung a leak in thier boat,there's no need for anyone else to go down with them.

now,I respectfully ask TPF...Could you please let RE roll us? :)

tiberius2.jpg

Edited by DoorNail

RE started? Hahahahah you are kidding right? You of all people know thats not true.

Also our boat floats just fine.

aircraft%20carrier2.jpg

Yours however, spotted recently,

funny-pictures-kittens-liferaft-bed.jpg

Pictures make this thread less lame. :)

lmao, how does it go from me getting yelled at over nothing to everyone bashing RE? lmao. oh and MHA totally sucks I mean thats totally why I fought with them in 2 rounds. totally. gotta love MHA.

Oh I see you "edited" in a picture. Your snipping tool missed a bit I think. Alot actually, next time draw a bigger square. :rolleyes:

lol. and this is not to create TE drama, its to create internal RE drama, which it did. Oh and for those of you who don't know me, Hi I'm AlexJacobii, ya know the Swasticka guy from NpO.

lol. and this is not to create TE drama, its to create internal RE drama, which it did. Oh and for those of you who don't know me, Hi I'm AlexJacobii, ya know the Swasticka guy from NpO.

NpO? i looked through the alliances in TE and found no such alliance. could you please clarify?

NpO? i looked through the alliances in TE and found no such alliance. could you please clarify?

hahaha just a sec let me make one. lmao. Ahhh good ole times. Fine look up The Lazy Penguin Eaters

So much for keeping your members in check, eh doornail

and if you keep quoting things out of context, at least give people the entire thread http://noir.darkbb.com/open-discussion-f2/...n-t189.htm#1005

EDIT spelling, it's too hot to get it right the first time.

Edited by Easton

I'm glad we agree lol :)

^_^

But just so I fully understand could you explain to me why posting without a charter to guide you is a bad thing?

Your post for reference:

Zergling aren't you in breach of your charter making inflammatory posts like this? Oh wait................that's right you guys don't even have one.

Never mind.

^_^

But just so I fully understand could you explain to me why posting without a charter to guide you is a bad thing?

No I won't explain. If you don't fully understand then that's unfortunate isn't it. I didn't say bad either.

If its really eating you up, sign up to the NOIR forums and read suggestions section. All will be crystal clear.

I don't want to post anything from a non-public area of their forums.

/sigh another let's flame the largest alliance in TE thread...wake me up when something exciting happens.

Thats laughable at best. This is a finish what Tiberius started thread. We are tired of his threats and bullying and generally acting a fool.