lol at the Roman Empire

Zergling

Thats laughable at best. This is a finish what Tiberius started thread. We are tired of his threats and bullying and generally acting a fool.

Have you read what your leader said in his last post on your forums about this thread?

It kinda contradicts your post.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you read what your leader said in his last post on your forums about this thread?

It kinda contradicts your post.

What the part where he said he won't tolerate other people coming to our forums threatening us? or that the next threat will be dealt with accordingly? i'm not sure what you are referring to here

No I won't explain. If you don't fully understand then that's unfortunate isn't it. I didn't say bad either.

If its really eating you up, sign up to the NOIR forums and read suggestions section. All will be crystal clear.

I don't want to post anything from a non-public area of their forums.

Your in Roman Empire, so wouldn't any section you posted it in be public? Unless they masked you as a member for some reason.

What the part where he said he won't tolerate other people coming to our forums threatening us? or that the next threat will be dealt with accordingly? i'm not sure what you are referring to here

No the part where he said "To let everyone know, all diplomatic responsibilities have been restricted from my members and I am assuming duty of those responsibilities. I am not involved in that thread and please ignore all NOIR messages there. It was a piss poor first representation of NOIR in CNTE." Apologies if I confused you.

Your in Roman Empire, so wouldn't any section you posted it in be public? Unless they masked you as a member for some reason.

Surprisingly no, there's no mask needed, you just need to have an account and the suggestions bit becomes viewable.

No the part where he said "To let everyone know, all diplomatic responsibilities have been restricted from my members and I am assuming duty of those responsibilities. I am not involved in that thread and please ignore all NOIR messages there. It was a piss poor first representation of NOIR in CNTE." Apologies if I confused you.

funny that has nothing to do with Tiberius threatening anyone. which is the subject at hand but believe what you want, change the subject and feel superior in your own little world. doesn't change the facts Tiberius messed up and will get whats coming to him.

I think that was the point Zikawe...thay're posting things in a public area they probably shouldn't be. But anyways, I am apparently an evil and terrible dictator/bully. I shall embrace my new role.

This is me with my stern, "I'm going to destroy you just because" face:

bush_evil_dictator.jpg

I think that constitutes a public section.

I don't. You know how and what to do I told you already. You can go there and read for yourself.

I am done with this thread for now. Probably forever.

funny that has nothing to do with Tiberius threatening anyone. which is the subject at hand but believe what you want, change the subject and feel superior in your own little world. doesn't change the facts Tiberius messed up and will get whats coming to him.

shhh Zealot we're not supposed to post here. PM me btw. Anyways this all started when NPO members refused to stop acting like NPO in TE, so they get slammed. Your in TE, act like RE not NPO. nuff said.

7/17/2009 4:10:00 PM

[War Ends: 7/25/2009] [Reason: Shut up n00b]

[Team: Black]

The Overmind

Ruler: Zergling

NOIR

Atlantis Prime

Ruler: Tiberius12

Roman Empire

Edited by Zergling

The Overmind

NOIR

Atlantis Prime

Roman Empire

Show of hands, who blames Tiberius

This is him getting what's coming to him? Getting attacked by a nation half his size?

That being said, great job anarchying him in the first attack. Revel in that, because I doubt you'll have the troops for a second one.

Edited by sir pwnage

shhh Zealot we're not supposed to post here. PM me btw. Anyways this all started when NPO members refused to stop acting like NPO in TE, so they get slammed. Your in TE, act like RE not NPO. nuff siad.

Ok, let me clarify something for you. I've said it before but you are obviously incapable of reading things that don't sit well with your delusional view of reality. I am a member of the NPO in Standard. I have no ties to government (unless you count selling tech and recruiting). I formed RE in TE before I joined the NPO. I was in TriCom at that point. RE has acted in a consistent manner since its foundation. The only thing that has changed is that we've become more experienced. I'm sure people here can attest to the fact we were fairly noobish when we started. Actually we were complete noobs. That's why we like to help out new alliances. We know how that feels, especially alliances with no ties to Standard- just like RE. We, unlike your alliance and most other sanctioned alliances, have no direct ties starting in Standard. So stop bringing that into TE. They are two completely different things, and besides, the comparison doesn't work. Learn your history.

Ok, let me clarify something for you. I've said it before but you are obviously incapable of reading things that don't sit well with your delusional view of reality. I am a member of the NPO in Standard. I have no ties to government (unless you count selling tech and recruiting). I formed RE in TE before I joined the NPO. I was in TriCom at that point. RE has acted in a consistent manner since its foundation. The only thing that has changed is that we've become more experienced. I'm sure people here can attest to the fact we were fairly noobish when we started. Actually we were complete noobs. That's why we like to help out new alliances. We know how that feels, especially alliances with no ties to Standard- just like RE. We, unlike your alliance and most other sanctioned alliances, have no direct ties starting in Standard. So stop bringing that into TE. They are two completely different things, and besides, the comparison doesn't work. Learn your history.

did I blame you? no. I blamed Tiberius acting like Moo. That stuff don't fly.

shhh Zealot we're not supposed to post here. PM me btw. Anyways this all started when NPO members refused to stop acting like NPO in TE, so they get slammed. Your in TE, act like RE not NPO. nuff siad.

You don't know anything, do you? The Roman Empire is nothing like NPO. How many times are you going to bring SE into TE. They are nothing a like.

You don't know anything, do you? The Roman Empire is nothing like NPO. How many times are you going to bring SE into TE. They are nothing a like.

Yea DEMANDING NOIR stops it was with TBH and than sanctioning those who did not stop the second the topic was posted cos NPO would NEVER do that. Dude I used to be in LUE on gamefaqs, i know what they did even though I wasn't in the CN at the time. Anyways he got what was coming to him and more will follow

I am Tiberius you fool.

PWND. I admit.

But it took 3 of your nations twice my size to do what I did to you. Now thats funny

Edited by Zergling

shhh Zealot we're not supposed to post here. PM me btw. Anyways this all started when NPO members refused to stop acting like NPO in TE, so they get slammed. Your in TE, act like RE not NPO. nuff said.

The Overmind

NOIR

Atlantis Prime

Roman Empire

You just made the worst decision EVER. I hope NOIR gets rid of your lame ideas.

You just made the worst decision EVER. I hope NOIR gets rid of your lame ideas.

No. Worst decision ever was when the US decided to back Israel. My decision made sense and is a good way to have fun and make RE waste resources. I know you don't understand how CN works but one day you'll get there. Some people play games FOR FUN, ever heard of that? Fun? Its pretty sweet, you should give it a try

Yea DEMANDING NOIR stops it was with TBH and than sanctioning those who did not stop the second the topic was posted cos NPO would NEVER do that. Dude I used to be in LUE on gamefaqs, i know what they did even though I wasn't in the CN at the time. Anyways he got what was coming to him and more will follow

TBH has an MDoAP with the Roman Empire. I believe Tiberius chose the diplomatic route first instead of jumping into war. Also, please stop bringing SE into TE. They are two different games and most comparisons won't stand.

TBH has an MDoAP with the Roman Empire. I believe Tiberius chose the diplomatic route first instead of jumping into war. Also, please stop bringing SE into TE. They are two different games and most comparisons won't stand.

pffft. I do what I want

No. Worst decision ever was when the US decided to back Israel. My decision made sense and is a good way to have fun and make RE waste resources. I know you don't understand how CN works but one day you'll get there. Some people play games FOR FUN, ever heard of that? Fun? Its pretty sweet, you should give it a try

I do have fun with this game. I find it fun to see you be stupid and to see you get destroyed. I don't find it funny though when you dis Israel because I'm Jewish. Good luck getting crushed. :P

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

I do have fun with this game. I find it fun to see you be stupid and to see you get destroyed. I don't find it funny though when you dis Israel because I'm Jewish. Godd luck getting crushed. :P

HOLY CRAP! I CALLED IT! Dude that is amazing at least. I caught the Jew.