Dispatch from GR and ODN

Orange Julius Accords

Preamble

In the interests of strengthening peaceful relations, Greenland Republic, herein referred to as "GR", and Orange Defense Network, herein referred to as "ODN", agree to the following:

Article I: Peace

This one is pretty self-explanatory. No attacking, spying, or otherwise aggressive action shall go on between the two signatories. The undersigned agree to remain courteous in public and to resolve any disputes posthaste via private channels. In the event of a rogue attack, the undersigned agree to reparate the rogued upon alliance in twice the sum of the damages incurred.

Article II: Intelligence

Should either of the undersigned obtain information that could even potentially be harmful to the other party, they agree that said information should be shared immediately, though the source of the information may remain undisclosed, at the informing party's discretion.

Article III: Communism

The undersigned respect that while one party may not have financial troubles, the other may well. The wealthier party hereby pledges to honour any aid requests from the not-wealthier party, because communism rocks.

Article IV: Optional Defense

In the event that either party finds itself aggressed upon, the aggressed party may petition the non-aggressed party for assistance against the aggressor. It is not necessary for the non-aggressed party to commence aggressive actions against the original aggressor; however, I digress.

Article V: Cxl'n

Both the Greenland Republic & Orange Defense Network agree that, should this commitment become unviable, they will give the other party at least one (1) fortnight of notice prior to the effective cxl'n of this pact, excepting when one party has violated Article I. In this most unfortunate of cases, no cxl'n period applies. After sixty (60) days, each party may review this treaty and ponder an upgrade.

Signed for the Orange Defense Network:

Arsenal, Secretary General

Sunstar, Assistant Secretary General and Brass Keytarist

Bullshirt, Secretary of Defense

James Davis, Secretary of State

Merlin, Secretary of Economics

Nemo249, Secretary of the Interior

ODN Senate XXX,

Cataduanes, Franklin, Joracy, Twizzler, Zessa

Signed for the Greenland Republic:

Al, Archon

Shamedmonkey, Vice-Archon and Resident Loudmouth

Virillus, Minister of Defence

Ilselu1, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Kosherness, Minister of Finance

Acid, Minister of Interior

GR Senate [lost count],

Wurzel, Gn0x, Cripple, Kestral, Jenker

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad to see this finally come to fruition. Since the Frozen Caek Invite, getting this treaty on paper has been a priority of mine.

I look forward to working together with you guys in the near future. ;)

I remember how much GR was against a treaty with ODN only a few months ago. I guess relations have improved since I've been gone.

That or they tricked us somehow. To be honest, I don't remember signing this; I just woke up at my desk one day with ink on my fingers and orange juice on my breath.

That or they tricked us somehow. To be honest, I don't remember signing this; I just woke up at my desk one day with ink on my fingers and orange juice on my breath.

Ah, the old trick. I see the method I perfected (signing treaties while drunk) is still in use today.

I thought that was how how all treaties were signed.

Yeah, our hard orange juice can do that.