Dear FIRE.

King Srqt

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This could have been avoided had Moo not have disbanded the Moldavi Doctrine. How many more Red Nations must suffer? Come home to the NPO and let us have true Red Unity again.

Why won't anyone think of the children?

Same here, look at UED, 400k NS strong and growing each day! Also with FIRE gone, UED is the 2nd largest red team alliance.

I'd noticed you'd broken 400k, congrats UED :)

You guys are showing some impressive growth!

This could have been avoided had Moo not have disbanded the Moldavi Doctrine. How many more Red Nations must suffer? Come home to the NPO and let us have true Red Unity again.
The NPO's charity knows no bounds. Thank you for your loving kindness.

This is by no means an official answer, but I'll give my input from someone on the inside. FIRE has not disbanded officially, however it's close. Everyone in FIRE got turned off after the cancellations and just didn't want to go on any more. I tried to keep it together, but it's hard to keep an alliance together if nobody wants to help. TimLee went inactive, only to resign once he returned. His alliance is currently recruiting the AA FIRE, saying it has disbanded. However, unless it reaches 0 members, or Inci disbands it, it is not disbanded. However, it would probably be safe to take the forums now, as none of the active members are left. I'll quote my resignation from about two days ago, and I think most will understand.

I came back to say some reasons why FIRE failed and why I'm so disappointed in you all. While this may seem like trolling, it is not. It is however a lesson that many former FIRE members should learn. The reason why FIRE has now failed, is because you all gave up on it. The people currently in FIRE have not, and I wish them the best of luck in the future and would hope they join what ever alliance I go to. The people who left last week and before I am very disappointed in. FIRE was not failing before you all left. The reason it failed was because you left. The government was fine. You all just got all upset about a couple of canceled treaties. People all called you out for quitting before the coup. Now I understand why. This was a disgrace. My only hope now is that Inci just disbands FIRE, instead of letting it drag through the mud.

That was the edit I made to my resignation. I originally just posted a "I resign" and changed it to that, hence the first line.

EDIT: However, I have been out of the loop. Inci could have disbanded it since I left.

Quick Edit: Just saw FIRE forums for the first time in several days. FIRE has officially disbanded. You can all go home now.

Edited by Nintenderek

I'd noticed you'd broken 400k, congrats UED :)

You guys are showing some impressive growth!

The goal is 1m NS and 100+ members by September.

We're also going to be starting a block pretty soon.

Who knew my little venture would turn out this big, eh?

FIRE looked promising once they got rid of Carter. That fellow was bad news. But, sadly, FIRE does look doomed (or possibly dead)

The impression I got from outside was that they started to go downhill the moment they got rid of him :unsure:

Can someone tell me what is so horrible about Carter? The coup against him was roundly applauded here and he seems to be on the receiving end of a fair amount of mudslinging (despite not being here to defend himself), so why is he so hated?

Edited by Aimee Mann

The impression I got from outside was that they started to go downhill the moment they got rid of him :unsure:

Can someone tell me what is so horrible about Carter? The coup against him was roundly applauded here and he seems to be on the receiving end of a fair amount of mudslinging (despite not being here to defend himself), so why is he so hated?

He was beefing too much and almost got rolled. Alliance couped him to prevent that.

The goal is 1m NS and 100+ members by September.

We're also going to be starting a block pretty soon.

Who knew my little venture would turn out this big, eh?

A bloc?, a bloc with who?

And I'm pretty sure that type of political/military power stucture is a bloc, I'm not spelling it wrong.

What did he do though? I was hoping for an example to assuage my fear that he was disposed of simply because he was a bit abrasive or because a few people wanted power and smeared him to get it.

He wasn't following the wishes of the general alliance, e.g with the BTA/TAB situation, he didn't talk to anybody, even his ministers about what he was going to do before he did it.