Recognitions of Hostilities

enderland

FnKa sided with TOOL, and they are not part of the Karma clique. Kronos is one of those new alliances that likes to have a "tough guy" image, as evidenced by your support of this.

As for the mocking, this isn't the first time I've been insulted and it certainly will not be the last. Time will prove me right though, just as it did before.

I'm sorry that you have gotten the impression that Kronos likes to have a "tough guy" image or that you think I support Ender going nuclear rogue. I would encourage you to actually try to get to know us before going off about something you don't know anything about.

Well i did nt tell him to declare on me. If he wants to declare on someone much larger thats his choice.

Didn't say you did

I did not need back up in the slightest. It was the FnKa Gov decision to hit him because he is a rogue. The very day i was hit i recieved messages from PM shards offering help from FnKa ers and allies. And although i did not and still do not need help it is very greatly appreciated to be supported in this way. And they will recieve the same help from me in the future.

Hold up big guy - I was joking with you - obviously you don't need help with a guy half your size

Well i have not bought a WRC because i always had growth as priority.

I think we're all clear on that

Well im not being rude but FnKa is the first AA where i have made real friends. They are an amazing bunch of guys. We all always talk on irc and have good times. Although in past alliances i have met some awesome guys most of the time they were just arrogant and rude. I have found in FnKa (Fear none kill all) a great community of great guys who i am at last glad to call friends that i can confidently say i would fight for.

Glad you found an alliance you feel at home in - I hope you will stay and fight to protect the community you claim to love.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry that you have gotten the impression that Kronos likes to have a "tough guy" image or that you think I support Ender going nuclear rogue. I would encourage you to actually try to get to know us before going off about something you don't know anything about.

I am sorry, but I haven't the time nor the will to get to personally know all the hypocritical alliances out there. I am here merely to call you out for what you are.

I am sorry, but I haven't the time nor the will to get to personally know all the hypocritical alliances out there. I am here merely to call you out for what you are.

So now we're "tough guys" and "hypocritical" - Glad to know - thanks for sharing your precious time and wisdom with us RV - you are a beacon of greatness in this drab world

Thats funny considering you were belittling people in gremlins for having a "tiny nation". Now please dont try to deny, because you tried the same thing on me in this very thread.

But well... whatever... good for you that you found your home. And good that you realized a fight can be fun.

Yes i admit that and i remember that argument clearly, I created a thread and some rude nation said something like "who the hell are you" that offended me so i retaliated. All i wanted to do was get involved and become part of the community. I felt like he was putting me down so i tried to do the same. Also in this thread you insulted me so i just retaliated. What do people expect me to do?

Thanks FnKa is a great home!

Yes fights are be fun. But i will say one thing. This is a game and people control their own nations. If they dont want to fight they should not have to.

Awesome stuff! Very good. But my attitude towards growth changed about 2 weeks before before ender hit me. I like my nation and its NS but now i just like the friendships more.

Ender is doing what he wanted to do. CT isn't bothered by it as he's had an epiphany, changed his outlook on pixels, and made friends in FnKa. Shouldn't we simply let them be happy in this without turning it into a public spectacle/axe-grind?

Yes i admit that and i remember that argument clearly, I created a thread and some rude nation said something like "who the hell are you" that offended me so i retaliated. All i wanted to do was get involved and become part of the community. I felt like he was putting me down so i tried to do the same. Also in this thread you insulted me so i just retaliated. What do people expect me to do?

Thanks FnKa is a great home!

Yes fights are be fun. But i will say one thing. This is a game and people control their own nations. If they dont want to fight they should not have to.

Someone probably said "Who are you again?" as it's quite the common phrase in GRE from my recollection

Didn't say you did

Hold up big guy - I was joking with you - obviously you don't need help with a guy half your size

I think we're all clear on that

Glad you found an alliance you feel at home in - I hope you will stay and fight to protect the community you claim to love.

Ok sorry if i was rude, i thought i was being verbally attacked yet again.

And yes thanks, A month or two ago maybe i would have asked enderland for peace (but i doubt it he is just to arrogant.lol) but nowadays i have chilled out a bit on CN and dont take it so seriously. Therefore i dont care so much if i lose Ns or infra.

Ender is doing what he wanted to do. CT isn't bothered by it as he's had an epiphany, changed his outlook on pixels, and made friends in FnKa. Shouldn't we simply let them be happy in this without turning it into a public spectacle/axe-grind?

That would be possible if the people who are not CT would simply let go of their old and nonsensical grudges against them. CT his only defending himself from the attacks launched upon his character. He can hardly be faulted.

That would be possible if the people who are not CT would simply let go of their old and nonsensical grudges against them. CT his only defending himself from the attacks launched upon his character. He can hardly be faulted.

Stating facts about past actions is now looked down upon?

Oh no... I'm supporting nuclear roguery again... :rolleyes:

Exactly. Ender and CT are merely following their instincts.

For the record, I speak on nobody's behalf but my own.

Seems to me as though you were making oh so subtle threats on behalf of your alliance. Why did you do this?

Edited by Aimee Mann

Ender, give him hell.

Side note, I hope that ender isn't PZI. I'd like to see the new penalty for rogue either reps or just some more war until they felt he has been sufficiently been beaten down. Sure going rogue and then leaving is boring, but hey some people like war and blowing things up so they should be able to do so without their absolute player mobility being taken away in my opinion.

Seems to me as though you were making oh so subtle threats on behalf of your alliance. Why did you do this?

I believe the man stated his opinions are his and his only. Seems to me as though you were putting words in his mouth. Why did you do this?

I'm gonna volunteer to help pay any reps ender land has to pay for this. CT deserves a lot worse than what he's getting here, and hell, I'll help pay the reps for ANYONE that decides to attack Christian Trojans.

ANYONE.

LOL. Who the hell are you to say what i deserve. Insignificant plebeian... LMAO. You dont know anything about me, none of you haters do.

Get some more casualties than maybe you might have more grounds to jugde. Laughable.

Edited by christian trojans

LOL. Who the hell are you to say what i deserve. Insignificant plebeian... LMAO. You dont know anything about me, none of you haters do.

Hi, I'm the former PB dweller known as greenacres, former leader of Poison Clan, before I GOT ON MY FLY SPACESHIP AND WENT INTO SPACE.

And now? Now I may try to solicit people to attack you just because I'm bored.. Atleast I'm getting white boy money right now, in SPACE.

Edited by astronaut jones

Because nuke roguing on someone is definitely honorable. Not saying it's wrong, but it's hardly some great honorable crusade.

-Bama

Take that up with Ender, if you like.

I never said Ender's justification was valid.