Declaration of War

DoWDS.png

IAA Official Announcement

For crimes against the Empire and her members, both present and former, the Imperial Assault Alliance reiterates its state of eternal war with Grand Chandelier (Rebecca) for as long as she remains in Cybernations.

For reference: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1689559

Also for reference on the imminent "OMFG YOU SIGNED THE NO EZI PACT" argument: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1690265, http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1690333

IAA always did love to power trip whenever it could. Glad that trait has carried over to your reincarnation.

Now forgive me in the event I'm missing something, but why are you declaring war on this person for attacking iFOK? Would you like to tell me why this has anything to do with you?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IAA always did love to power trip whenever it could. Glad that trait has carried over to your reincarnation.

Now forgive me in the event I'm missing something, but why are you declaring war on this person for attacking iFOK? Would you like to tell me why this has anything to do with you?

We aren't declaring war. We're saying we haven't ended our war.

I just like that picture.....a lot. >__>

WHAT A TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE.

We aren't declaring war. We're saying we haven't ended our war.

I just like that picture.....a lot. >__>

No, you have restarted the war. Because you restarted it that means you had previously already decided to end the war, putting whatever issues you had with this person to rest. Why have you returned to a state of hostility?

No, you have restarted the war. Because you restarted it that means you had previously already decided to end the war, putting whatever issues you had with this person to rest. Why have you returned to a state of hostility?

I dare you to find a post that said they ended the war in any way, shape or form. You won't find it.

Furthermore, you quite likely haven't a clue what crimes Grande Chandelier has committed against the Imperial Assault Alliance (although if you'd been paying attention in this and a few other threads, you'd probably get the idea), so I'd advise you to reconsider telling IAA to back out of things that aren't its business.

Returned to a state of hostility? We never exited it. OOC and IRL blackmail has no business on Planet Bob, especially when it directly impacts the Empire.

Edit: And accusing us of enjoying a good power trip really smacks of hypocrisy. ;)

Edited by Chimaera

Oh yes because people can't stand up and do what they feel is right without being condemned.... They can't fight against insurmountable odds, with some dignity.

Give it a break.

OOC: There is no dignity in blackmailing someone IRL because of CN. Absolutely none.

Give 'em hell, iFOK.

-Bama

Excuse me?

I wasn't informed of us ending the war. Maybe we both need to pay more attention to what our own alliances are doing.