Declaration of War

Hanayome Declaration of War

hanayomeflag.png

I'll make this rather short, since I'm busy winning my wars.

I happened to notice upon our beloved former Emperor’s affiliation and I was not pleased or amused. An alliance has taken him in, given him comfort and freedom. This is unacceptable. He should pay for his crimes. Therefore, for accepting a known traitor of Hanayome into their alliance, they shall pay dearly.

On that note, Hanayome’s War with IAA has gone well and I have grown tired of it, I delivered my 8th anarchy to their lower ranks in the last hour. I hereby declare a moral victory, as I have severed weakened their overall NS by almost 1500 NS since the offensive began. I have granted White Peace to IAA.

Hanayome will now focus on the war with iFOK in the hopes they will expel our beloved former Emperor.

o/ Hanayome

o/ Peace

o/ War

- Grande Chandelier

Chancellor, Hanayome

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IFOKFlag.png

Official iFOK Statement

We hereby recognise the hostilities between Hanayome and the iFOK!-Alliance.

We would like to thank the Chancellor of Hanayome, Grande Chandelier, for taking this opportunity to mention our name. :awesome:

Signed,

Arrnea

iFOK Triumvir of Internal Affairs

Edited by Arrnea

IAA does not acknowledge this white peace, and thanks Rebecca for ghostbusting so accurately on three IAA ghosts in her 8 total wars against us.

On behalf of Daleth Squadron ARMADA, I would like to thank Rebecca for also anarchying those who were already inactive among our ranks, so that we do not have to. :)

Fok is the new Pacifica... random declarations in the name of morality.

It's iFOK not FOK, or as you've spelled it Fok. Otherwise, you're about right.

Edited by Arrnea

Great. Keep on truckin', random nation who blackmails others.

My full support is behind iFOK in this matter, just as all of Planet Bob should give their full support to its deity, Rebel Virginia.

Lacks RV.

Edit: FFFFFFFFF your edit

Edited by Rey the Great

IFOKFlag.png

Official iFOK Statement

We would like to thank the Chancellor of Hanayome, Grande Chandelier, for taking this opportunity to mention our name. :awesome:

Signed,

Arrnea

o man are you guys about to get !@#$ on by 500NS.

IFOKFlag.png

Official iFOK Statement

Signed,

Arrnea

ddog241 gives his support to iFok

o/ iFok

Hanayome Declaration of War

hanayomeflag.png

I'll make this rather short, since I'm busy winning my wars.

I happened to notice upon our beloved former Emperor’s affiliation and I was not pleased or amused. An alliance has taken him in, given him comfort and freedom. This is unacceptable. He should pay for his crimes. Therefore, for accepting a known traitor of Hanayome into their alliance, they shall pay dearly.

On that note, Hanayome’s War with IAA has gone well and I have grown tired of it, I delivered my 8th anarchy to their lower ranks in the last hour. I hereby declare a moral victory, as I have severed weakened their overall NS by almost 1500 NS since the offensive began. I have granted White Peace to IAA.

Hanayome will now focus on the war with iFOK in the hopes they will expel our beloved former Emperor.

o/ Hanayome

o/ Peace

o/ War

- Grande Chandelier

Chancellor, Hanayome

You are no Rebel Virginia.

You must feel real proud of yourself, "you just beat up a 6 year old".

You want to have them expel someone who used to be part of your tiny, almost non-existent alliance, because they probably grew tired of being alone?

Edited by Fort Pitt