Ask iFOK and iFOK shalt answer

Iosif

Ladies and gentlemen!

First of all; oh my, I feel so 2007 doing these things again. emot-psyduck.gif

But! This thread is a question et answer session hosted by the iFOK alliance. Oh the joy! So, the point of a question and answer session is.. asking questions. Preferrably related to the iFOK as an alliance but I'm ready to share my blueberry pie recipes as well if you insist.

So, shoot.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and gentlemen!

First of all; oh my, I feel so 2007 doing these things again. emot-psyduck.gif

But! This thread is a question et answer session hosted by the iFOK alliance. Oh the joy! So, the point of a question and answer session is.. asking questions. Preferrably related to the iFOK as an alliance but I'm ready to share my blueberry pie recipes as well if you insist.

So, shoot.

can we strengthen our treaty?

I, for one, do have a newly acquired bucket of blueberries, and thus would actually appreciate the recipes you claim ownership to. My sis is making raspberry pie right now, which is normally good, but she sucks with the blueberries. So recipe and picture proving it doesn't make a bomb or something. Not that I have bad experiences with taking recipes from strangers on the Internet or anything >_>

Oh, right, '?'

That makes the whole post a question.

ok to answer the question regarding iFOK being founded to agrivate GGA the short answer is no

as is well known FOK is a largly dutch community and this for non dutch members is difficult, by founding international (i)FOK we allowed those non dutch members to flurish which largly has been a success

winding up GGA was just a bonus :P (joking)

as for the leashes.........there isnt one while we share some core values we are a seperate alliance and will persue our own interests while at the same time upholding our treaty with FOK but we can and if nessarsary will act alone

can we strengthen our treaty?

No we cannot. Further strengthening our treaty would mean something extraterrestrial. And we hate aliens.

Were you not founded as a FOK puppet meant to aggravate GGA on Green?

I'm pretty sure that founding an alliance on Green for the sole purpose of aggravating GGA is a little too much trouble. Don't you think?

How short does FOK have your leashes?

iFOK is a sovereign alliance. We have our own allies, our own forums, our own bloc and our own private channel. I'd say there is no leash.

Also, paper or plastic?

I'd say plastic.

They weren't founded as a "FOK puppet", but they certainly chose green to aggravate GGA.

Which obviously backfired because the GGA welcomed this new alliance on green with open arms remember :P

Now to get back to the Q&A.

Earlier i saw a iFOK member state that while iFOK and FOK share many core values, iFOK is a "separate alliance and will pursue our own interests while at the same time upholding our treaty with FOK ".

Can you give a recent example where your (iFOK) interests and the interests of your mother alliance severely differed (other than different fronts in the Karma war)?

If you think that happened you are very misguided.

I actually saw the smiles, joyous reactions and sincere welcome reactions on the GGA forum and in the topic in which iFOK announced it's existence.

GGA also welcomed iFOK as a member to the UJA.

Dear sir,

If you believed we (GGA) were unhappy or in any way grieved it is you who are sadly mistaken :)

While it is certainly true (from what i can tell) that iFOK and the GGA have completely different alliance cultures (iFOK being the "LULZ type and GGA being a bit more serious) it was (and still is) great to see new alliances on the green sphere.

Ah, so plotting a war against iFOK is now how you define a "sincere welcome." No.

I'm pretty good informed and i do know of no such "plotting'.

The whole things is bogus. The GGA held no pleasant memories of what has become known as the Green Civil war.

Why would we want to repeat that. Simple answer: we didn't/don't.

In fact we welcomed them because each alliance moving to the green sphere would promote green growth and enhance trading.

I'm pretty good informed and i do know of no such "plotting'.

The whole things is bogus. The GGA held no pleasant memories of what has become known as the Green Civil war.

Why would we want to repeat that. Simple answer: we didn't/don't.

In fact we welcomed them because each alliance moving to the green sphere would promote green growth and enhance trading.

You are really not in the know, then.

You are really not in the know, then.

Sent a PM to discuss this further.

Which obviously backfired because the GGA welcomed this new alliance on green with open arms remember :P

Now to get back to the Q&A.

Earlier i saw a iFOK member state that while iFOK and FOK share many core values, iFOK is a "separate alliance and will pursue our own interests while at the same time upholding our treaty with FOK ".

Can you give a recent example where your (iFOK) interests and the interests of your mother alliance severely differed (other than different fronts in the Karma war)?

I believe this was the last question asked.

In all seriousness - why green?

What are your FA objectives for the next 6 months?

If you could get 24 hrs admin access to another alliances forums, who would you choose and why?