Ask iFOK and iFOK shalt answer

Iosif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your timely reply.

My next question; SLCB's two closest allies are iFOK and Vanguard. What is iFOK's opinion of Vanguard, and have there ever been any talks of you two "shacking up"?

I think the general membership doesn't really know Vanguard that well. I can't speak for the whole government of course but most of us hold Vanguard in high regard. In my opinion they are loyal and are not afraid to speak their mind (even if that will get them in trouble). Those are values I support and try to stimulate within iFOK as well.

As for the second question. There have not been any talks about us "shacking up", yet.

I think the general membership doesn't really know Vanguard that well. I can't speak for the whole government of course but most of us hold Vanguard in high regard. In my opinion they are loyal and are not afraid to speak their mind (even if that will get them in trouble). Those are values I support and try to stimulate within iFOK as well.

As for the second question. There have not been any talks about us "shacking up", yet.

Clearly, you need to get to our forums, where Iosif has been defending himself from a ruthless interrogation by our members. That might change your opinion some.

What is your opinion on your fellow green alliances?

Love VE (they are our allies afterall :P), GPA and GOP are neutral so there is nothing to think of them, GGA is going in the right direction and OV is awesome for they started the mother of all wars.

What do you think about the UJA?

This was already answered some pages back I believe.

How was the change from nice sweet sun riped Oranges to the more exotic Lime variety?

Also; Vanguard is making a mess of Iosif, so please support the poor fella Arexes!

Lime owns the oranges :P. Also I'll try to join in on the fun of making a mess of Iosif.