Ask iFOK and iFOK shalt answer

Iosif

If iFOK is more of the lulz type and GGA is so serious... Why is GGA such an utter failure in alliance management whereas iFOK is efficient and pretty much rules?

I think this is a question more suited for GGA's press conference than here, if it's a suitable question at all.

I will note that GGA has done some improving of late. They're nowhere near as bad as they used to be now that some of their members have stopped posting while drunk altogether.

In all seriousness - why green?

We chose Green because we figured it was a sphere that had a decent amount of economic security (read: enough nations for trades), yet a fragile enough political environment where a small alliance such as ourselves could make something of an impact. Compare to Orange, Aqua, Black and so on, where the political environment is very much tied up with large-alliance politics.

What are your FA objectives for the next 6 months?

Our major objective at the moment is to improve our relations with our fellow Stickmen, and to advance the Stickmen's position in world politics.

If you could get 24 hrs admin access to another alliances forums, who would you choose and why?

FOK, definitely... :awesome:

Also, I recommend that no-one in this thread listen to Shovel. He's no longer an iFOK government member, or even alliance member.

Edited by Arrnea

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you give a recent example where your (iFOK) interests and the interests of your mother alliance severely differed (other than different fronts in the Karma war)?

To be honest, I cannot think of something like that. I don't think it happened yet.

If you could get 24 hrs admin access to another alliances forums, who would you choose and why?

I'd say NSO because I always wondered how they interact with each other on their own forums.

How did iFOK get so close with SLCB? Where did that relationship start?

The relationship started when SLCB came to our forum and opened up an embassy. From there on we very much fell in love with each other and together with Iunctus we started the Stickmen bloc.

What is iFOK's view of the UJA (United Jungle Accords, cooperation and NAP between green alliances).

We think there is nothing to gain by signing the UJA at this moment. Economic cooperation will always be there because it's in the best interest of every green alliance. And the military side of UJA is very to none-existent.

How does iFOK view current/future relations with GGA.

I'd say our current relations are neutral. It's neither positive or negative. As Arrnea said, we do think GGA is on the right way, so keep on improving. We will see what the future holds for iFOK and GGA.

We think there is nothing to gain by signing the UJA at this moment. Economic cooperation will always be there because it's in the best interest of every green alliance. And the military side of UJA is very to none-existent.

I'd say our current relations are neutral. It's neither positive or negative. As Arrnea said, we do think GGA is on the right way, so keep on improving. We will see what the future holds for iFOK and GGA.

Well the NAP is a good thing for green stability.

Anyway, i noticed iFOK does not yet have an embassy at GGA.

Is this a mere oversight (if so i invite you to send an ambassador) or a choice?

I'll keep it short;

We're doing a little cleanup now and reforming our somewhat clumsy diplomat system. So, if you ain't allied to us or ain't green, I'd like to ask you guys to remove all masks from any iFOK diplomats and if you really don't see any actual reasons for having a diplomat from iFOK down in your little alliance forums, feel free to delete the embassy as well.

Luv,

Iosif

The GGA may not be an ally, but we're green. If you wish to send an ambassador, we'll be happy to restore the embassy. ;)

Still, considering our neutral relations, GGA ain't anywhere near our foreign political priorities. I don't have the bad habit of clogging foreign forums with worthless random diplomacy and we tend to keep close interaction through embassies only when we really have concrete reasons to do so.

Still, considering our neutral relations, GGA ain't anywhere near our foreign political priorities. I don't have the bad habit of clogging foreign forums with worthless random diplomacy and we tend to keep close interaction through embassies only when we really have concrete reasons to do so.

It would seem you have concrete reasons to be at Vanguard's forums then... I wonder what they could be... :v:

(That was almost a question)

It would seem you have concrete reasons to be at Vanguard's forums then... I wonder what they could be... :v:

(That was almost a question)

We might, or we might not, have certain plans towards Vanguard. :v: