Conference for North African Peace

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matthew perked his head up from his light nap at the mention of ISoA lands.

"Excuse me for this but Raochin owns a small part of ISoA lands near the Red Sea up to the Rebel Army. There were some objections however it was resolved a long time ago. We'd like to keep those lands as they generate a large amount of trade income for us and we've already started investing in cities along the coast and slightly into the interior."

One of the other diplomats sent with Matthew produced a document with the details of our claim to those lands.

Said documents

Matthew mentions this again.

"It was not part of this conflict, however I see some relevance to this as I'd rather not see it go to a NAPO protectorate and stay under our flag."

OOC: I'd like to see my nation as shown in my fact book returned :P, that way other nations don't accidently forget it's there lol. I'd make, but I has two other RPs going on and a thesis. Me busy.

OOC: Yes, no, maybe so?

Victory.jpg

I ADDED THE AE FINALLY TO THE WORLD MAP!!! I'll declare at the wars end that due to the AE's unfallible valour and courage in supporting the NoN, we awarded more African land to their small nation. I'll prolly give a little more in the near future.

Somal is a Cochin Protectorate (let them sort that out themselves)

I don't know how Serca IC'ly deals with the NoN, so for now ill pretend they're like the UMS and want a DMZ between us.

As said earlier, West, Northwest and North become a DMZ between NoN and UMS

The actual shape of the NoN is totally changeable by the map makers.

BEFORE I POST IN WORLD MAP, I NEED YOUR INPUT GUYS

Edited by Executive Minister

OCC: By the way, as boring as my post there was... I mean it was the saddest RP writing I've done in a long time I thinks... I created a reconstruction thread for describing any reconstruction efforts you might be doing after the war... I know this is likely most important to Somal and Red Sands Accord nations but I figured I'd mention it.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=64378