Amazon Nation, still kicking tail after six months!

(The Amazon Nation will refer to tech raids IC as Duels both for IC fun and to promote the expectation that they should and will encounter resistance, may be defeated and should not expect financial aid if such resistance occurs within reason. The term also promotes one of its primary definitions as being a hard fought contest between two opponents--not two or three against one.)

For those who wish to increase their knowledge of battle, a Member may initiate a one-on-one "duel" with a nation which files no banner (None) and is not a member of the Black or Red Teams, using the following guidelines:

- A Member must be a part of the Amazon Nation for no less than 10 days (seniority) to initiate a Duel.

- No banner means NO banner, no matter the number (AA = None, no exceptions).

- A Member may NOT engage those on the Black or Red Teams.

- A Member may not engage an opponent who is already fighting, or has actively given or received aid.

- Spoils to the Victor. A Member initiating a Duel does so knowing the consequences of defeat.

- A Duel is a Duel, give quarter when it is requested. Greater spoils shall never be demanded in exchange for peace.

- A Duel is over when peace is declared. No Member shall re-engage the same opponent.

I also admire this new set of "dueling" standards. These could serve as a good model for many alliances, I think - and I think it shows a level of virtue and principle (and a sense of fun and fair-play) perhaps too uncommon among the peoples of Bob (honestly, under these terms and descriptions, you could even argue it isn't even raiding). Well done, Amazon. :)

Oh my...

Amazon Nation is one of the finest run alliances in all of CN, if not the finest.

Sure, they don't have a huge number of members. But that's what makes them charming ;)

Keep on being awesome, mmk (that means all of you, not just Rand and Elb ;P)?

Edited by ElCid

• 2 weeks later...