FOK announcement

the announcement says "organized assaults" which i interpret to mean if you and i and a third party raid them then FOK will have words with us. however if you raid one person its my understanding that wont be drawing the ire of the dutchies

oh and hai FOK

Thank you, this seems plausible and honorable.

I totally agree. Actually, when proper context is given to their diplomatic decisions, I can't think of anything I've disagreed with, other than their entry into Q and the treaty with Pacifica... but they addressed that and canceled for the exact reasons I thought they shouldn't have signed it for.

That's a bad thing?

I am sad to see another cancellation on Old Guard but after going through the entire removal from Cit business, I can entirely understand why. Best of luck to both of you and I hope this is cause for renewed relation building between you.

I didn't say it was a bad thing, just pointing out how different it is from the norm in my own special way. :D

It is possible to maintain a friendship without signing a treaty, right Tromp? ;)

Yes, but if this becomes a trend the e-lawyers are going to be out of a job.

Yes, but if this becomes a trend the e-lawyers are going to be out of a job.

Which would be a good thing :P

Either way, good luck to Old Guard. Once a treaty doesn't reflect the relationship anymore it should be canceled which is exactly what happened :)

the announcement says "organized assaults" which i interpret to mean if you and i and a third party raid them then FOK will have words with us. however if you raid one person its my understanding that wont be drawing the ire of the dutchies

oh and hai FOK

That's what I thought. The key word there was "organized".

Anyway good luck to all parties involved.

I would like to add that Athens still holds an ODP with KoC and ANY OR ALL attacks will not be taken lightly by us. Just a warning for you raiders out there. ;)

Also o/ FOK for the OG cancellation

And Sad but necessary on the KoC treaty.

Edited by The Corrupt Teacher