Dynomite Pact vs. GDI!

JayOvfEnnay

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, with certain advantages in place, who needs 100 mil for a week of war? Hint: Take a good look at Astronaut Jones. Anyone who takes a good look will notice a serious problem. :awesome:

(PS: Hermes, double post is fail. ;) )

(PPS: Posting spy ops on the OWF is also fail. <_< )

Maybe not a 100mil but only 4 mil :huh: I can't say that this surprises me but still thats quite a terrible warchest even for you RyanGDI. <_<

There is no way GDI is winning. Tech raids and the "Christmas War" isn't much experiance.

I among others have had much more. Keep in mind I've been around for 500+ days. I've been here long enough to know enough. ;)

And by the way, for people upset about my warchest: this is only a 7 day duel. You don't need 100 mil or even 50 mil to last about 7 days, especially without nuclear warfare.

Edited by RyanGDI

I among others have had much more. Keep in mind I've been around for 500+ days. I've been here long enough to know enough. ;)

And by the way, for people upset about my warchest: this is only a 7 day duel. You don't need 100 mil or even 50 mil to last about 7 days, especially without nuclear warfare.

Not to endorse or oppose what Ryan's strategy is, however I have heard of some people having a fairly "limited" warchest, so that if they lose battles they are not funding the war of their opponents, and basically getting money by stealing it through battles. I'm not saying this is good or bad, but I am saying that this could be Ryan's strategy and thus it's really his choice.

Please do not discourage him from doing this. For my sake. :P

------------

MATCHUPS:

Although I can't claim to know how Ryan will distribute his men upon the Dynomite Pact, it will basically come down to these "matchup" when in the war. This is to further help people verify exactly what will be happening and who faces what odds during the match, based on NS ranges.

RyanGDI is the only person in range of both AUT and Astronaut Jones, thus the matchup will obviously be:

RyanGDI versus The AUT & Astronaut Jones.

Ryan has the advantage in tech while AUT and AJ share the advantage in infra over Ryan. Ryan also holds a large advantage in land last I checked.

MegaAros and I will be a bit outnumbered, because of this. 2v3, to be more clear. What it will come down to? Distribution of Ryan's soldiers to mine, in order to increase maximum affect one his part and lower mine.

MegaAros & Jnugget versus Hummerland, Arkeanon, and LordLiam.

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

Just because you have been here for 500 days doesn't mean you have experiance in war. As I said, tech raids and wars on 10 nation alliances doesn't give you much experiance on war. Neither does declaring on NPO because everyone else was doing it. I guess we'll see on the battle field if you are right and if you can win this thing.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

Actually I'm dueling Ryan mono-a-mono. We're going to keep AJ out.

And if anyone attacks Ryan from here on until the day of the duel expect Dynomite to come in. That means you too, ARES. ;)

Actually I'm dueling Ryan mono-a-mono. We're going to keep AJ out.

And if anyone attacks Ryan from here on until the day of the duel expect Dynomite to come in. That means you too, ARES. ;)

whaaaat? man. YOU GUYS NEVER TELL ME ANYTHING!

It's like I'm the redheaded step-child of all the redheaded step-children in the dynomite pact. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

Okay mother$%&@ers here's the deal. Next person to DOW Ryan, their alliance becomes my new target for a duel instead of GDI. I don't care whether it's alliance sponsored or not, I really don't. If you do it, I'll be quick to hit you in every way imaginable, and a few that you haven't thought up yet. I'm an impatient person, don't $%&@ with me.

This is your fun little !@#$@#$ warning.

Mmk? k.

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

Okay mother$%&@ers here's the deal. Next person to DOW Ryan, their alliance becomes my new target for a duel instead of GDI. I don't care whether it's alliance sponsored or not, I really don't. If you do it, I'll be quick to hit you in every way imaginable, and a few that you haven't thought up yet. I'm an impatient person, don't $%&@ with me.

This is your fun little !@#$@#$ warning.

Mmk? k.

Hey, my involvement in this whole mess is if Ryan wimps out - until then, I'm cheering for you fine gentlepeople. :D

Hey, my involvement in this whole mess is if Ryan wimps out - until then, I'm cheering for you fine gentlepeople. :D

Lol I wasn't talking about you. I was talking to Kobi and to the ARES fellows who apparently blitz'd.

Lol I wasn't talking about you. I was talking to Kobi and to the ARES fellows who apparently blitz'd.

ARES never actually blitzed, that was just a joke DoW. But Kobi wasn't a joke (wait, that doesn't sound right :v: ), and nor is this Legion fella who's attacking.

And I swear, next person who attacks gets a full war. None of this peace/reps !@#$%^&*. GDI/Dyno both whoop your $@!, so I'd think twice. If you're thinking we're easy bait, I suggest looking at the two who have attacked.

Edited by RyanGDI

I'm 100% sure you have little to no actual war experience. :awesome:

Edited by Pacifism

Can people stop attacking Ryan? The more people who attack him, the longer we will have to postpone this duel.

This is what I'm saying! Unfortunately some unimportant &#33;@#&#036;%bags like wasting my damn time.

:awesome: Once you're done with getting your $@! kicked this round, I'll be happy to kick it again! :awesome:

Stealing my thunder? :awesome:

Wait your turn, big boy. I haven't been a nice war in just over a month. >_>