Dynomite Pact vs. GDI!

JayOvfEnnay

Perhaps he's gotten fed up with his members? :awesome:

Also I think Hummer and Liam might be going for a blitz. We got him SO close to anarchy last night, and Liam is already in it. :P

Attacking Ruler: JayOvfEnnay

Defending Ruler: Hummer195

Deployed Soldiers: 1,617 (11,023)

Defending Soldiers: 161 (941)

Deployed Tanks: 160

Defending Tanks: 0

Attacking Technology: 36.57

Defending Technology: 32.61

Attacking Infrastructure: 1,020.68

Defending Infrastructure: 704.67

Attacking Land Area: 574.494

Defending Land Area: 486.072

Attacking DEFCON: [1]

Defending DEFCON: [1]

Battle Odds: 93% Chance of Victory

Battle Odds: 7% Chance of Victory

You have been involved in two ground battles today against HummerLand. Your forces in this region are exhausted and cannot battle HummerLand at this time.

And then Liam only has 365 soldiers defending. Keep in mind we ruined Hummer's deployments, so those are ALL of his soldiers.

Neither have tanks.

They either gave up, or they're preparing for some blitz tonight, hoping that I'll for some reason think that they've given up and then move back into 30% soldiers and DEFCON 5. :awesome:

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why is Ryan under the World Federation AA now? Little confused there.

Bio: Supreme Commander of the Global Defence Initiative and Supreme Councilor of the World Federation. Both positions being held at the same time, don't ask. :D

To: JayOvfEnnay From: lordliam Date: 6/29/2009 11:50:01 AM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by lordliam for the following reason: I have nothing left. Mercy.

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

I've given Ryan the ultimatum of entering surrender talks with us (Myself, SpiderJ, MegaAros, AJ, and AUT). He has said he would think the offer over, however with this chilling message from his ally, one LordLiam... it would seem that he now has to make a choice:

His Pride, or his Friends.

More at 11. :popcorn:

Now would be the time to suggest fun surrender terms for Ryan assuming he wants to talk. :)

Some things are just too funny to be made up :P

THREE days of war can really do that to a guy. :P

EDIT: Surrender Talks with Dynomite Forces and RyanGDI will take place at 7:15PM CN time in a s1kr1t channel.

Logs will probably be posted here afterwards, for the amusement of all. :D

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

THREE days of war can really do that to a guy. :P

EDIT: Surrender Talks with Dynomite Forces and RyanGDI will take place at 7:15PM CN time in a s1kr1t channel.

Logs will probably be posted here afterwards, for the amusement of all. :D

can I come just to watch?

So why is Ryan under the World Federation AA now? Little confused there.

This is so typical RyanGDI, after the Christmas war when things got tough he left to join another alliance. Now he has left again. What a horrible commander. Horrible leader...why would ANYONE follow this guy?

P.S. Soda took on Ryan's whole alliance by himself. Ryan may have beat him on an unexpected blitz one time, but when it came down to it Ryan had to pay reps to Soda.

This is so typical RyanGDI, after the Christmas war when things got tough he left to join another alliance. Now he has left again. What a horrible commander. Horrible leader...why would ANYONE follow this guy?

P.S. Soda took on Ryan's whole alliance by himself. Ryan may have beat him on an unexpected blitz one time, but when it came down to it Ryan had to pay reps to Soda.

It seems he runs both alliances now. :P He hasn't quite left GDI yet, though. ;)

@Tarikmo, yes as long as you don't mind getting silenced in the channel. ^^ Oh, and can you do the NS update for today? It'll be interesting.

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

It seems he runs both alliances now. :P He hasn't quite left GDI yet, though. ;)

@Tarikmo, yes as long as you don't mind getting silenced in the channel. ^^ Oh, and can you do the NS update for today? It'll be interesting.

I'll offer my services as an arbiter if you need it. Either, way, I wanna watch :P

consider it done.

JayOvfEnnay(Dynomite) 5,008 --> 4,113(-895) vs. lordliam(GDI) 5,213 --> 3099 (-2,114)

MegaAros(Dynomite) 4,298 -->6,633 (+2335) vs. lordliam(GDI) 5,213 --> 3099 (-2,114)

MegaAros(Dynomite) 4,298 -->6,633 (+2335) vs. HummerLand(GDI) 4,850 -->3,032 (-1,818)

The AUT(Dynomite) 21,996 --> 22,703 (+707) vs. RyanGDI(GDI) 24,613 --> 21,480 (-3,133)

JayOvfEnnay(Dynomite) 5,008 --> 4,113(-895) vs. HummerLand(GDI) 4,850 -->3,032 (-1,818)

Total NS change:

Dynomite: +1380 --> 2147 (+767)

GDI: -5,088 --> -7065 (-1977)

Biggest loser: RyanGDI

Biggest gainer: MegaAros

comments:

GDI falls another 2,000 NS, while Dynomite rebounds 75% of it's NS loss yesterday. Ryan plummets, and The Aut shoots up. Jay also makes a small gain, pushing him back up some 40 NS. Lordliam calls for peace as his losses total over 2,000 NS.

Sweet! Thanks Tarikmo! I'll PM you the channel to be in on the forums, hold on.

Also yeah, today was the first day that I didn't have to send out some tech. ;) So it was a bit easier to fight. Besides that, Hummer seems to be getting ready for a last hurrah before his funds dry out. With two members in bill lock and Ryan going down steadily, I wonder how he'll handle it.

BREAKING NEWS

RyanGDI has agreed to a Cessation of Hostilities pending the approval of all terms presented to him by the Dynomite pact, to be released later in an announcement assuming all parties of GDI approve.

Terms contain 5 separate parts, however Dynomite Pact Officials have refused to give up more information until the topic is made.

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

Are you guys going to have set rules this time round? I remember some questionable things from the last one. :ph34r:

Also, good luck jofna :wub:

LOL, I remember losing nearly a hundred Infra sorting out one of those questionable things.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh please, GDI aren't the only people we'll end up dueling at some point or another. ;D A GDI surrender is to some degree, expected by the public. If we can get a much larger, somewhat better known group to surrender or to lose, it will be a bit more fun. :)

Oh please, GDI aren't the only people we'll end up dueling at some point or another. ;D A GDI surrender is to some degree, expected by the public. If we can get a much larger, somewhat better known group to surrender or to lose, it will be a bit more fun. :)

I don't think you should duel GDI again. Everyone knows who has the better skills, warchest, military, economy, spies, strategies, leaders, ect, ect. The outcome would be too predictable.