Would you say the karma war made you support NPO

KenoDurkster

Would you say karma war made you Pro-NPO  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Would you say the karma war made you go from anti-NPO to pro NPO? this is a very simple question not asking for any essay answers here or anything just simple 1 paragraph or even 1 sentence yes or no's

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally i believe that this war may have helped NPO's PR greatly as once you hit rockbottom you can only go up ;P. So really in the long run NPO wins the war of Relations. Also Karma Forces more so look like bullies for the gangbang.

tromp this isn't a what if tho :D

Edited by KenoDurkster

You thought i somewhat know it will happen lol. So now once NPO comes back (which it will because it wasnt #1 by chance) they basicly have more support :) and a 2nd karma type war against NPO will be less effective PR wise since people shalls ee the first one didn't really fix anything.

Karma needs to learn that only thing that will make NPO change is NPO itself.

You thought i somewhat know it will happen lol. So now once NPO comes back (which it will because it wasnt #1 by chance) they basicly have more support :) and a 2nd karma type war against NPO will be less effective PR wise since people shalls ee the first one didn't really fix anything.

I was joking; this recent few weeks has destroyed their PR because of their numerous members with fundamentally incorrect understandings of the situation claiming NPO keeps them in the loop, people trying to make NPO the victims for a war they started, their gov saying "@#%@ you" publicly to those attacking them, etc.

it made me hate them more :3

Ditto, but only it's leadership and veteran members. I've come to have less dislike towards the general membership as half of them seem to have no actual idea of what the Karma war is or what the NPO truly is.

and a 2nd karma type war against NPO will be less effective PR wise since people shalls ee the first one didn't really fix anything.

On the contrary. If this fails, there will certainly be a massive movement to change the NPO and the terms will be harsher to try and break the resolve of the NPO.

What ShinRa said.

Edited by Rey the Great

Ditto, but only it's leadership and veteran members. I've come to have less dislike towards the general membership as half of them seem to have no actual idea of what the Karma war is or what the NPO truly is.

Yeah, the membership is basically nothing but white noise. They're kind of annoying but it's hard to fault somebody for being ignorant when their alliance purposely makes them that way.

On the contrary. If this fails, there will certainly be a massive movement to change the NPO and the terms will be harsher to try and break the resolve of the NPO.

What ShinRa said.

well i am saying even if the first karma war is a succes they pay terms are you willing to fight anotehr war? and i am guessing this time NPO will be a bit more prepared and have better allies.

I dont see how NPO is winning the PR battle. if anything its gotten worse. And as far as changing NPO, that wasnt really the point of the war, the point was to punish them, not change them

well i am saying even if the first karma war is a succes they pay terms are you willing to fight anotehr war? and i am guessing this time NPO will be a bit more prepared and have better allies.

You are aware that a good chunk of their closest allies were all on the sanctioned list right? the large majority with heavy combat experience and a very strong standing with the NPO itself.

It will be very hard to find alliances like these which are on good terms with the NPO after this war, especially considering how quickly the NPO tried to abandon TORN to be killed off by Karma.

And yes, I'm more than willing to fight the NPO again if they do not become more civil in their posts and do not change at all.

I dont see how NPO is winning the PR battle. if anything its gotten worse. And as far as changing NPO, that wasnt really the point of the war, the point was to punish them, not change them

punish them for playing the game they way they thought was fun? ohh SORRY!!!

Please vote everybody, the result of the poll is the only thing that can determine our self-esteem!

Seriously, why is everyone so obsessed with polling? They're not even accurate indicators of majority opinions, since tiny fractions (who aren't randomly selected) of the world population vote in them.

You are aware that a good chunk of their closest allies were all on the sanctioned list right? the large majority with heavy combat experience and a very strong standing with the NPO itself.

It will be very hard to find alliances like these which are on good terms with the NPO after this war, especially considering how quickly the NPO tried to abandon TORN to be killed off by Karma.

And yes, I'm more than willing to fight the NPO again if they do not become more civil in their posts and do not change at all.

you can re-gain friends look at VE & GGA they are ok with each other.... Also who needs sanctioned whom will soon tear each other apart when u can find good allies in red team and try and fix those relations. Id rather have 10 small alliance allies then 2 big ones. Big alliances are less reliable small alliances have more honor & pride. IMO

it made me hate them more :3

Cha.

I beg to differ. The general membership that decided to come on here whine, and continuously post annoy facts or just thier opinions flooding every single one of these threads asking for the same rebuttal over and over that we just gave thier leadership is annoying.

Yeah, the membership is basically nothing but white noise. They're kind of annoying but it's hard to fault somebody for being ignorant when their alliance purposely makes them that way.

That white noise is alot of whining, but I see your point.