Will NPO's membership revolt?

Fort Pitt

Will NPO's membership revolt?  

780 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Then don't underestimate them too much. You guys lack the collective will to keep them down indefinitely, nor do you have the resources to do that without compromising your own political position in the long run. Face it Ninja, personal pride and indignance will only get you so far in this world.

Betting on your opponent's one-time hubris isn't a wise political calculation to make, especially since all they were doing was easing their boredom. Quit with the intellectual shell games, you've been around long enough to know better. The fact you only imply incompetence in your post is evidence enough that you've fallen prey to your own thirst for vengeance(? I dunno, you guys allowed GGA and the other curbstompers off pretty easy), only to lose sight of the larger picture in front of you.

Edited by Chron

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haflinger, if you really think that Karma is suppressing free speech, how do you explain that you still have a nation? It's no secret that your idiotic posting has pissed off most if not all of the Karma alliances. If we wanted to bully people out of engaging in free debate we'd have started trying to threaten Invicta into kicking you for EZI already.

Also does anyone else find it ironic that someone from the New Sith Order is chastising someone else for falling prey to their thirst for vengeance. Shouldn't you be encouraging that sort of behavior?

Haflinger, if you really think that Karma is suppressing free speech, how do you explain that you still have a nation? It's no secret that your idiotic posting has pissed off most if not all of the Karma alliances. If we wanted to bully people out of engaging in free debate we'd have started trying to threaten Invicta into kicking you for EZI already.

Also does anyone else find it ironic that someone from the New Sith Order is chastising someone else for falling prey to their thirst for vengeance. Shouldn't you be encouraging that sort of behavior?

Mocking is a more appropriate term, actually. Although the irony is duly noted.

That's cute, Ninja, but do you really think that the NPO expected concessions to begin with?

While the general membership may not be the most bright or capable bunch, the leaders are hardly naive.

I'll be honest with you, at this point I never saw us recieving concessions. I don't even see us ever reaching peace, and I'm prepared to face that.

And for those wishing that the gag order was still in place, I'm glad you are not the ones that speak for us. We may be stupid drones without souls, but if we are to be beaten into the dirt and then spat on some more, I'd rather have the oppurtunity to spit back. :awesome:

I'll be honest with you, at this point I never saw us recieving concessions. I don't even see us ever reaching peace, and I'm prepared to face that.

And for those wishing that the gag order was still in place, I'm glad you are not the ones that speak for us. We may be stupid drones without souls, but if we are to be beaten into the dirt and then spat on some more, I'd rather have the oppurtunity to spit back. :awesome:

Hey I didn't say I wished it was still in place, these forums got 10 times more entertaining when it was lifted :D

It's been tried before; so far, Invicta leadership has been unwilling to give me up. ;)

As for the gag order situation - I've been an opponent of gag orders on these forums for the whole time I've been here; I actually cancelled the only gag order that Invicta ever issued. Whenever I see someone claiming to be praising the wisdom of gag orders, I tend to interpret as "Shut up and leave us alone, you don't belong on these forums and if you don't like it, you can join CoAN and all the other alliances who didn't know when to be quiet."

There to brain washed to admit that there being controlled by leaders that don't know what there doing within CN anymore that won't accept they have been dethroned from there glory, they won't accept the fact NPO is no longer in control of CN that all alliances need to collectively work together if this is to be the last tyrant of this game.

There to brain washed to admit that there being controlled by leaders that don't know what there doing within CN anymore that won't accept they have been dethroned from there glory, they won't accept the fact NPO is no longer in control of CN that all alliances need to collectively work together if this is to be the last tyrant of this game.

Ok.

But half of them want to be the tyrant themselves.

That is true but there are those of us that want this cyberverse to go stable for more than 6 months due to alliances messing crap up/

It was stable under the NPO.

Sure it wasnt the stability you liked...but...Well. Yeah, you're in for some disappointment here from this bunch.

That is true but there are those of us that want this cyberverse to go stable for more than 6 months due to alliances messing crap up/

Why would you want stability? Tension and war are what most people find interesting. Otherwise, it's straight nation building with the occasional curbstomp of some hapless alliance.

Stability is boring. I understand why some folks that were treated the way they were by NPO might think they want stability but really it was just NPO abusing the power they had gained over others. The world appears to be a bit more evened out now even if there is a bloc that stands a bit above the others for now.

Stability is boring. I understand why some folks that were treated the way they were by NPO might think they want stability but really it was just NPO abusing the power they had gained over others. The world appears to be a bit more evened out now even if there is a bloc that stands a bit above the others for now.

It can be but hell it's better than not being able to earn money due to a war going on

Edited by shotgun91

It can be but hell it's better than not being able to earn money due to a war going on

If you get your enjoyment from nation building, you can join a neutral alliance that stays out of war and nation build to your hearts content. You dont need to participate in the war system.

If you get your enjoyment from nation building, you can join a neutral alliance that stays out of war and nation build to your hearts content. You dont need to participate in the war system.

I think he's complaining about the GRL.

Actually bud i was forced to stand down during SPWII, it wasn't by choice that i did it.

I believe the usual answer to that is..

"Boo hooo hooo"

Not truly complaining more bringing up the point NATIONS DELETE DURING WAR PEOPLE LOOSE TRADES!

Not truly complaining more bringing up the point NATIONS DELETE DURING WAR PEOPLE LOOSE TRADES!

Having suffered the same my self during the Viridicide, I feel your pain. Losing trade sucks majorly. But its kind of like complaining the rainy season is wet, its kind of just the way it is.

Stability is only good if it is you that is controlling it. Stability can only be enforced, not done by consent, and being in a stable system that you do not agree with is not a good thing. Striving for stability is a bad idea.

Polar/Hyperion war, NoCB, WotC, etc ... I think. Polar call that the 'Second Patriotic War'. I'm not sure though, there seem to be too many letters there.

He said, Second Patriotic War II.

My guess is he's talking about the current war. There's a decent number of Pacificans who view this war as a continuation of the attacks on Polaris last year.