The End.

Malatose

World Capital Germania/Berlin

Visari's Personal Palace

Visari sat in his personal office. Looking at the reports flooding into his office. "Singapore declares war, Hansa declares war." Visari shook his head and threw the papers off his desk. "Everything I have built." he sighed, as he stood up and began walking towards the large viewing window in the back of his office. "My Germania gone to ruins!". He slammed his fist on the large window and began to weep. He began to weep the tears of a broken, proud man. A man tired of life.

As Visari stood at the window his adjutant, Karl Vincent walked into the room.

"Mein ReichKanzler.."

Visari looked up. "Do not call me by the title of a broken nation. Refer to me as I have been referred to. Refer to me as the ReichKaiser of Greater Germany."

"m..m..m..my apologies, sir.." the Adjutant said as he looked in utter shock.

Visari stood up straight and looked at the Adjutant. "What is the new situational report?"

"Not good ReichKaiser, we have enemy forces advancing..all over the place.." the Adjutant responded.

"Have we launched any offensive operation..?" Visari replied

The Adjutant took a deep breathe and replied, "No, Mein Kaiser..not yet"

Visari slammed his fist on the table, knocking off books. He picked up his globe, carved out of gold and threw it across the room. He was in a total rage. The same rage he was in during the last Great European Nuclear War. Then suddenly he stopped and began to smile.

"Well, my friend. The end has come for me. I have achieved all and there is no more to achieve." He placed his large, aged hand on the shoulder of his adjutant. "Perhaps, things will be better off without me.." Visari walked to his desk and picked up his revolver, and his Grand Order of the Iron Cross Medal. Slowly, he placed the medal around his neck and loaded one bullet into his revolver.

"Main Kaiser, you can't surely be thinking of that.."

"All things must come to an end. But if I am to go..then surely, I am taking someone with me. Of course, we will be ceding from the Greater Nordic Reich as well. We will be fighting on our own." Visari walked over to his desk and pushed the button on his communcations link.

"Prepare for the launch of all nuclear weapons and chemical weapons. Targets. Republic of Mariehemm. Hanseatic Commonwealth. Load up the Chemical Weapon MIRVs. Launch when ready. The German Military shall seal off Germania..do not let anyone in..not even fellow nords."

Visari closed the comlink and looked at his Adjutant. "Well, then comrade...I guess I wll see you in Vahalla.." The only thing that could be heard was a large gunshot..as the Adjutant stood in shock..

Just as Visari had committed suicide, dozens of ICBMs were launched into the distance. Two ICBMs were headed towards The Republic of Mariehemm and the Hanseatic CommonWealth in Australia. Of course, they were equipped with one nuclear warhead each..450KT in strength.

The other ICBMs, mostly modified Anti-Ship Ballistic Missiles, which were headed towards Mareihemm, and unmodified regular ICBMs were headed towards Hansa. They were equipped with chemical and biological weapon MIRVS..Anthrax and SmallPox. This was the last hurrah of a man, finally gone insane..

Edited by Malatose

Tanzband stood in his office in complete shock and in tears.

"Goddammit Visari!"

He screamed at his adjunct, red faced and broken in tears.

"Dispatch the men left in the west. We must halt these madmen!"

Indeed, Prussian intelligence foresaw this event, and every psychologist in the military sighed.

All along the radio lines Officers ordered their men to spill across the borders at lightning speed, in an attempt to stop, arrest or kill Visari.

250,000 men were available with a 3000 tank compliment. They were intended for the eastern front, but could be used for something more virtuous here.

Picture3-10.png

The plan was for regular ground units to rush for Berlin, securing the suburbs and the fringe of the city, then GROM units would parachute throughout the city, and at Visari castle.

Clocking at 90km/h the mechanized infantry would arrive first, and also secure any Baltic ports the Germans may use to halt an advance. Armor would arrive at Berlin next, followed by the Czech infantry to the south. VTOLs across Prussia fired up with GROM teams aboard.

This was to be Prussia's defining moment.

**Emergency Broadcast from the Adjutant of the Reich**

Citizens of the Greater German Reich,

Our proud leader, ReichKaiser Scolar Visari has given his life to this nation. He has given his life to ensure that none of you fall under the yoke of foreign aggressors. My people! I ask you to stand with the army, take up arms against possible enemy invaders. In this time, even our fellow nords must be considered enemies. My people..we have entered the final stage in this Empire. The Defense of the Reich..

SIC:

In underground bunkers, thousands of computer centers were busy transmitting important data on encrypted data logs. This date contained all known weapon technology of the Reich. It would be transmitted to Groenlandia.

Edited by Malatose

Office of the Emperor, Bern

Alexander shifted his gaze from the massive screen where he was working with the war and international politics when his telephone rang. He answered with a calm "Alexander."

"Emperor, there has been something terrible in Berlin. Visari... he's gone insane. He's launched nuclear weapons, seceeded from the Reich, and shot biological and chemical weapons at the Hanseatic and Ubersteinian capitals. He shot himself shortly thereafter." Alexander recognized the voice, it was that of one of the Kaiser's highest advisers, and Alexander trusted him more than Visari himself.

"Ok," he said, calm still, though his mind was racing, thinking of what to do, "the Western Empire will immediately dispatch 100,000 soldiers to Germany, sweeping to Berlin, and let's try and stop as many of these things as we can. Tell your army to stand down, let us pass. They will recognize us."

"I cannot, sir. The Army is still loyal to him, and they intend to kill anything crossing their borders. You have to bring everything you have, Prussia is invading from the East already. This will not be an easy fight, but I am sure you are aware of that."

"Damnit. Very well, the entire Army will be dispatched, along with the Air Force, to dismantle Germany. By God I will not have another nuclear war. There is a reason that I took control of this nation. Get yourself the hell out of there."

Operation Overlord

600,000 Wästerdyskreich soldiers, some trained by Visari himself, were immediately ordered to invade Germany. While border defenses between Wästerdyskreich and Germany were minimal, there would still be inevitable fierce fighting on the front, even if only half of the German army was committed to the Western front. This would take the entire Wästerdyskreich Army. Alexander was determined to halt this before it escalated any further. He had already brought down one genocidal madman, now he would be forced to bring down another.

The Grand Army was divided into several major groups. Three, specifically, one to invade from each front. In the north, 200,000 soldiers and 2,000 Armored units would sweep down from the Netherlands and were ordered to reach Bremen as quickly as possible, where they would be able to support the attack of the middle unit as quickly as possible, and as effectively as they could. Missiles were ordered to not be used, as this was not a war of destruction. Alexander had other plans for Germany. The Ministry of Defense ordered the drawing of the Groen Lijn-the Green Line- which was the length into Germany which the Wästerdyskreich armies must advance to within three days. It was not impossible, especially considering that Germany was fighting a losing war on two fronts.

The Northern Division was ordered to reach three specific cities, one of which was beyond the Groen Lijn. The Northern Division was given two days to reach Bremen and Hamburg, and four to reach Hannover. They were a collection of Infantry and Armor, designed for a rapid movement across lowland territory in Northern Germany. Upon reaching the Green Line, they were to assist troops by use of artillery fire into the Middle Division so as to cause the Germans fighting that group to fight a war on two fronts.

The Western Division, invading from Belgium and Luxembourg, was given one day to reach Cologne, another day to capture it, and one final day to reach the Green Line. It was also given three days to reach Mannenheim, which because of its close proximity to the Green Line, could take awhile to reach. Much air support would be concentrated on the Northern and Western Divisions because these were where the Ministry of Defense expected the most intense fighting to take place.

The Southern Division was to invade southern Germany by means of Alsace-Lorraine and northern Switzerland. They were given three days to reach the Green Line, and to capture the city of Stuttgart. Air support was not as common here, but instead the massive amount of defensive units within Switzerland were in range of most of the territory in which the Southern Division would be fighting, and thus would aid in the attack. Meanwhile, the Eastern Division, consisting of near 20,000 Special Forces, designed for the extreme warfare they would be experiencing, were ordered into Austria through passes in the Alps. These were to sweep into the Austrian lowlands in the East, where they would meet up with Phoenician troops coming from the Balkans. These troops would be given little air support.

germany.png

*Public Announcement*

"Many nations of the world, many of you are against us in this fight, however there has dawned a new enemy. I will keep this short and simple in the interest of time, something we do not have much of. Scolar Visari has shot nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons at the Hanseatic Commonwealth and Mariehamm, these weapons are massive and intended only to kill. He has since committed suicide, and Wästerdyskreich and Prussian soldiers are moving on Berlin as we speak. Germany has seceded from the Reich. It is clear who our true enemy is in this conflict. Once we have dealt with Germany, we are prepared to end this war. We were all used by Visari, there is no doubting it, but that is a matter for another time."

Edited by Mergerberger II

Back at home. The Chairman.. former Emperor.. sat before a giant vid screen. It asked, "Shall we play a game?" on one screen.. on the other.. it showed the nuclear launches beginning in Europe. The Chairman punched in the response, "No thanks Jeeves." In the meantime, he watched all the pretty colors starting to light up on his map.. and just shook his head while eating popcorn. "And they wondered why I wanted Neutrality so badly."

In the Luftwaffe missilegruppe in Danzig headquarters, missile technicians prepared to do what seemed impossible. They were to intercept the ICBMs fired from Greater Germany.

"Activate the missile defense! Begin tracking missiles and fire at first chance! We must not let Visari get away with another nuclear holocaust!"

OOC: My SDI has just been activated to strike down any nukes and the likes fired within Nordland.

In a bunker deep underneath the city of Höfuðborgarsvæðinukrokurfjordur...

"Sir.. we are getting some extremely interesting transmissions from all over Berlin and Germany...what should we do?"

"Lieutenant, continue receiving and store the information in our highest security storage computers... this goes for all of you. Do not speak of this to anyone, this is highly classified, simply reroute all incoming transmissions from Germany into encrypted storage."

The bunker was extremely busy, many men frantically running around, however only a few of the highest ranking Department of Intelligence officials knew what was happening.

The 60,000 Marines, 500 tanks and 30,000 Paratroopers at the German Border after receiving the news would find another message to their amazement. The Order to invade Germany. Immediately after it was received they proceeded knowing the new Enemy would not know what was going to happen to them. Combined with an aerial assault using the same tactics and weapons as Nordland always did 5 Fighter Squadrons entered German Airspace from the South. At the same time the Marines and tanks would enter from the South marching at first to Vienna to take back an Ancient city and eventually the whole of Austria and Bavaria to make sure culture was preserved. Germany would not get away with this one

***Classified***

Everything came in at once. Germany secedes from Nordland, Germany Launches it's Entire Stockpile, Has Visari Gone Mad, and satellite images showing the streaks of death. "$%. $%!" Lavo cursed. The Germans were at it again, and there was nothing he could do to stop it. Unless... [/end classified]

Seeing the return of Greater Germany, and it's actions, the Rebel Army formally declares war on Greater Germany.

Then, all over the nation, loud speakers were blazing: "CODE RED! CODE RED! OPERATION OVERLORD IS A GO, I REPEAT, OPERATION OVERLORD IS A GO." Troops massed into transports, while the rest of the navy set out for the seas. Aircraft screamed into the skies and everything was going to hell.

Soon enough, the navy, Vipers, and Vindicators reached their target... Off the coast of Germany (near the Italian fascists), the massive battleships and the destroyers of the RN turned to their side, preparing for a broadside. Once they were in place, they all fired. Hundreds of railgun shells and multiple missiles flew towards a small area of the German coastline, aiming to decimate the coastal defenses and SAMs there. After a couple of volleys, the aerial forces joined in. Dropping FOABs, napalm, and other deadly weaponry the slaughter of the few coast defenses continued.

t-50.pak-fa.jpg

Viper over the coastal skies.

After what seemed like hours, but in fact was likely no more then 45 minutes, it was the army's turn. 700 000 soldiers, thousands of armoured units, being led by the RA's TPCs, stormed the shore. With the beach head having been bombed to heck, the troops were hoping that the initial assault would be easy. But as it is known to the best, it never is so simple. This time, the Rebel Army was ready, and would not be caught with it's pants down. Operation Overlord has begun.

Lu tai heard the news of what Action Germany pulled but gave a evil smile.

"hmm i really shouldn't smile but haha its kind of funny on how a foolish man would endanger his own people just to succeed from the Norland forces but it will be sad to see so much blood".

Lu Tai walks to his window and a soldier walks to him and kneels ,"(Soldier):Your Majesty what should we do", Lu Tai looked at the soldier "Put our nation on high alert and tighten the border's Defense also one more thing Kill anyone who crosses the border that looks the slight suspicious" The soldier nodded and walked off.

Once more Lu tai began to smile then started to chuckle "haha maahah ahahaahahahah ahhh, so let the games begin".

Lu Imperial army Guards the Border Heavily

Israeli%20soldiers%20on%20the%20border.jpg

Edited by lutai

The Republican Air forces took off in massive flight from thier stations in Southern Italyn and flew around Northern Italy to Germania held shores.

*Air Command*

Pidgeons, clear to release everything. I repreat everything. All !@#$ away!

*Pidegon 1*

Bombs away!

*Pidegon 2*

Bombs away!

*Pidgeon 1*

Target destroyed!

Beach and air defenses would be crumbled as the Stealth bombers would hit the shore and inner beach defenses. The planes would go down the line, hitting everything up and down the shore.

Western Front

With the death of Visari, The German Military went into action. On the Eastern Front, the German Panzergrenadier and Panzer Divisons launched furious counter-attacks all along the front. A total of 300,000 troops and 4,000 tanks were along the Eastern Front. They moved forward the best they could, supported by heavy artillery and other units. They knew they were facing a losing battle. Their main goal was to break the line in two and possibly isolate specific enemy pockets. It was a daring attack, but they had to try their best. However, in some cases, German units merely surrendered. They refused to fight against their nordic allies, to which they had been allied to for so long. This caused over fifty thousand troops to surrender.

With Germany secceeding from Nordland and turning against their former countrymen Slavorussia feels now is the best time to begin “Operation Do Svidaniya Germania” 10 T-90 tank divisions numbering 1,000 tanks, accompanied by the 4 mechanized infantry divisions a total of 40,000 soldiers travel to the border of Free Slavorussia and Moscow Reich ( or whatever it‘s called). The Imperial Air Force bombers and fighter planes are fueled and ready to go. The mission is to decimate Germany’s border defenses and clear a path for Slavorussian ground forces to occupy the region, but before military action can be taken Premier Medvedev informs the world.

“Good day to the people of the world, citizens of Europe and Germany. Several months ago Slavorussia was invaded and our country divided among several nations. One of those nations, Germany, has shown us that they are unfit to rule over the Slavorussian people, so as a result of their most recent actions I declare Slavorussia‘s intent to annex the remainder of the Moscow Reich.

We intend to do this peacefully, but the Slavorussian Armed Forces are prepared to fight off any German resistance. All residents of the region are advised to stay in your homes and out of harm‘s way. Help is coming.”

ooc: If the land refered to above was transfered to another Nordic nation prior or during the merger then this post is void, but to my knowledge it wasn't.

With Germany secceeding from Nordland and turning against their former countrymen Slavorussia feels now is the best time to begin “Operation Do Svidaniya Germania” 10 T-90 tank divisions numbering 1,000 tanks, accompanied by the 4 mechanized infantry divisions a total of 40,000 soldiers travel to the border of Free Slavorussia and Moscow Reich ( or whatever it‘s called). The Imperial Air Force bombers and fighter planes are fueled and ready to go. The mission is to decimate Germany’s border defenses and clear a path for Slavorussian ground forces to occupy the region, but before military action can be taken Premier Medvedev informs the world.

“Good day to the people of the world, citizens of Europe and Germany. Several months ago Slavorussia was invaded and our country divided among several nations. One of those nations, Germany, has shown us that they are unfit to rule over the Slavorussian people, so as a result of their most recent actions I declare Slavorussia‘s intent to annex the remainder of the Moscow Reich.

We intend to do this peacefully, but the Slavorussian Armed Forces are prepared to fight off any German resistance. All residents of the region are advised to stay in your homes and out of harm‘s way. Help is coming.”

ooc: If the land refered to above was transfered to another Nordic nation prior or during the merger then this post is void, but to my knowledge it wasn't.

OOC: I don't control any Russian Land. Never did. Most of SlavoRussia is in Hansa and Slavic Empire hands.

Private, deep within Viniland's High Military Command bunker

"Haha, I won the bet!", shouted Marshall Dutra as reports from Viniland's military satellites indicated that Mariehemm and Hansa had been struck with unconventional weapons.

"Everyone made the same bet as you. You get nothing. Moron.", boldly replied Minsiter of Defense Daniele Favaloro

"I guess every war in Europe involving Nords end up the same way - they say they want peace, then suddenly someone launch nukes, then the next thing we know, the continent looks like a green goo.", noted Major Lucci.

"Oh, well, I'd reckon we can't do anything about it right now, can we?", asked Dutra.

"Not at all.", replied Daniele "We ought to wait until the war ends... then offer to rebuild what has been destroyed and clean what has been spoiled. Our corporations are going to love the fat contracts they'll get. Also, I'm hoping for a major refugee influx - Rio Grande do Leste could use more people, y'know? We've been getting some, but not a lot. We'll see how it works out."

"Indeed.", concluded Lucci.

EDIT: 3,000th post!

EDIT2: ofc:

Emergency VNN Report:

"Due to the escalation of the conflict, it is only sane for all Vinilandese citizens to retreat to their Fallout Shelters at this very moment. If a citizen does not have its own shelter, then public shelters will very likely be available nearby. Citizens are encouraged to take additional food, equipment, entertainment materials and what not.'

Classified:

All component of the Vinilandese SDI has been placed into maximum alert. Although no changes in Defcon were made, all branches of the Vinilandese Armed Forces were placed on maximum alert and are ready to respond to any nuclear or biological incident.

Edited by V The King

OOC: But I thought you controlled a bit of Russian land as a German exclave? :huh:

OOC: Nope, That's what SlavoRussia is now. I gave him that land awhile ago as part of the Brisbane Peace.

Edited by Malatose

Whtcrssflg.png

It has come to my attention that the war against the GNR just went nuclear. The White Cross asks that the other nuclear powers involved in this war do not launch any nuclear missiles. The last thing we need at this point is more suffering. In addition, all White Cross teams are to be prepared to assist in nuclear fallout cleanup and aid in general to nations and cities hit with nuclear weapons. That is all.

OOC: I don't control any Russian Land. Never did. Most of SlavoRussia is in Hansa and Slavic Empire hands.

ooc: No you didn't give it all back to me and you didn't give it to the Slavic Empire, and the Hansa only has Belarus, so you do have Russian land. Any part of the GNR that is in RL Russia is owned by Germany.