The End.

Malatose

ooc: No you didn't give it all back to me and you didn't give it to the Slavic Empire, and the Hansa only has Belarus, so you do have Russian land. Any part of the GNR that is in RL Russia is owned by Germany.

OOC: umm, no, I don't control any of Russia. Never did. You might mean Nordheim and Prussia. But me..I never controled any.

CLASSIFIED

President John Fitzgerald Kennedy sat in his office in the Massachusetts State House, in Boston. In his hands were several telegrams, which had been recently given to him by his aide.

To say that the President was shocked was a massive understatement. Kennedy was simply, to put it, floored by the turn of events that was now taking place in Europe. It seems that the Greater Nordlandic Reich was simply…falling apart. Greater Germany seceded? It fired weapons of mass destruction at Mariehamm and the Hansa? Its leader (Visari) committed suicide? Both Prussia, Wasterdyskreich, and the Phoenix Empire fighting against Greater Germany? Has Nordland devolved into civil war?

So much was happening in so little time, so much that Kennedy got a headache just thinking about it. The President rubbed his temples as he sighed and surveyed the telegrams again. “I can’t believe it, so much has happened…I must be having a dream. But if it is, then I don’t want to wake up.” Kennedy smiled a little to himself. “At least we don’t have to worry about invading them, when they can do it for us, heh.

PUBLIC

The Republic of New England, although completely surprised by the unexpected turn of events happening in Europe, condemns the Greater German Reich for committing one of the most unforgivable crimes in all of human history. Martial law was now enacted in New England as the Department of State Security ordered citizens to go to various underground and public shelters, and the like. More emergency security measures were being planned.

Untitled-1.jpg

ooc: Crude map of Eastern Europe showing current Slavorussia/German border.

EDIT: this map is from Sargun's "World Map 5.0" I believe it was the most recent map of the independant Nordic countries.

Edited by Justinian the Mighty

Private:

President Jake headdesk repeatedly

-----------------------------------

Public:

Seems like whenever GNR is losing, it just has to fire off all of their WMDs. WMDs are for the weak.

As a result of this, Great Lakes State has activated their emergency plans, in case if the radiation and the diseases spread into North America.

A soldier went running through the hall way then approached the throne room , the guards rushed at the man ,"(Guard):hey you how dare you barge in hear in his majesty's presence like that", The soldier caught his breath "(soldier):Your Majesty urgent news the German resistance fired a Nuke onto a City in Europe we don't know which but after the city was hit The German resistance force gained land and now they are known as Germany now." the Noble's and some of the guards where shock to hear this predicament.

Lu Tai began to laugh "ahahahhahahaha" everyone in the room was wondering why he was laughing , "well this was unexpected outcome well it looks like the chaos in Europe has just begun and it wont get any better this little successful uprising will lead to more country's within Europe norland control will to do the same as Germany".

Lu Tai rose up from his Throne "Tell the troops to withdraw from the border and to return to their original posts and tell them to await futhur orders", the soldier Saluted (Soldier):"Yes!! Your Majesty!!".

Promised Land is shocked that anyone would be this insane twice in a lifetime.

***Classified***

Any weapons fired at the Australian Hanseatic holdings would go not only through the other Nords' SDI's, but Promised Land's own.

OOC: So how many were fired at each target? We need to roll the results...

DeSchaine gaped in horror at the report. "AGAIN?? What the hell do people have against the common Hansa people? Outrageous!"

Taeunas Enviromental Disaster Response Teams are gearing up and boarding planes to help the affected areas.

Aotearoan chemical/radiological/biological cleanup teams are in the air, flying direct Wellington-Brisbane to aid in the quick recovery. In addition, LeVentNoir is personally earmarking a large sum of money for clean up and rebuilding of the effected areas.

"Believe it or not the Dragon Empire still has a good chunk of the Nuclear Recovery Reserves left over from the old days.. so much that we didn't even bother refilling it. There's still 800 billion ready for relief operations. If you want a chunk, send a memo entitled "Dragon Empire Nuclear Relief Fund Application" to our foreign affairs office. (ooc: Aka, create a thread by that title so I can read it.). Your petition will be reviwed and if it meets criteria you may be eligible for international relief aid." Maelstrom noted.

DrKintober viewed the screen with mild interest. Europe was certainly a hotbed for instability. It's at times like this he was glad is ancestors had moved away. Europe made a great market for his weapons, however, Kintober knew that it was highly likely Eggman Empire would be drawn into a war if he did try to sell WMDs and the like to European nations. Instead, he was simply content to observe and bulk up his own strength.

ooc: and who here isn't immunized for smallpox these days? err.. actually I don't think they do immunize people for that anymore.

OOC: Not since it wqas eliminated in the west, nobody's been immunized for that. I think were going on the second generation without any immunity to it.

OOC: Owned.. but however, that doesn't imply others can immunize for it. And honestly.. anthranx isn't quite the biological boogie man people make it to be.

http://www.bt.cdc.gov/agent/anthrax/faq/treatment.asp

treatable by readily avaliable antibiotics. 4 to 3 million dead is giving this garbage way to much credit. I'd have given them about 20,000 a the most.

As for Smallpox:

Smallpox vaccination within three days of exposure will prevent or significantly lessen the severity of smallpox symptoms in the vast majority of people. Vaccination four to seven days after exposure likely offers some protection from disease or may modify the severity of disease.[23] Other than vaccination, treatment of smallpox is primarily supportive, such as wound care and infection control, fluid therapy, and possible ventilator assistance. Flat and hemorrhagic types of smallpox are treated with the same therapies used to treat shock, such as fluid resuscitation. Patients with semi-confluent and confluent types of smallpox may have therapeutic issues similar to patients with extensive skin burns.

No drug is currently approved for the treatment of smallpox. However, antiviral treatments have improved since the last large smallpox epidemics, and studies suggest that the antiviral drug cidofovir might be useful as a therapeutic agent. The drug must be administered intravenously, however, and may cause serious renal toxicity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallpox

It's messy, but a comprehensive immunization program after the event should keep the body count down.

Edited by Firestorm

The Dragonisian State is very glad it has never ended vaccination requirements on any disease, thinking it a matter of national security to have people treated for all potential threats regardless as to whether or not they still occur naturally.

Since this is the case.. and Dragonisia naturally keeps a stockpile on hand to treat its own population as they are born. Dragonisia wonders if Hansa would like access to our stockpile of Small Pox immunizations.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Foresight by Dranaggan planners of a disaster of this type has already started a 150 ship convoy system between Dranagg and the afflicted Hanseatic commonwealth lands. Daily arrivals are expected to be 20 shipments worth of everyday civilian/commercial/industrial items and supplies. Production is looking into increasing this figure should more be required.