NPO Surrender Terms

Aeternos Astramora

Wakka wakka  

834 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the silly people who clearly don't remember when wonders were around and when they weren't,

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8072/naacgw3terms.png

There were no nations at the time with "half a dozen" wonders. The most any nation could possibly have at that time was 4, and that was only for a very, very small number of nations.

Reps aren't so bad, hell NPO offered more but the PM terms are too variable(Which in turn makes the rep payment limts too variable) for any smart alliance to accept.

More variable than GATO's minimum 5 months of being under a viceroy?

There were no nations at the time with "half a dozen" wonders. The most any nation could possibly have at that time was 4, and that was only for a very, very small number of nations.

You have already tried to claim that NAAC was not around during the time of wonders (I saw what you edited there), and then you claimed ES didn't hand down the terms, when that screenshot proves he did.

Why don't you just quit while you've not made a complete fool of yourself.

4 wonders or more - during those times, that was absolutely devastating, and the fact is that the terms were given - so what's your point?

Point me towards where I ever said the terms were merciful or lenient. I am not interested in displaying mercy nor leniency towards the alliance that pushed the world into conflict by attacking an ally of Vanguard, without justification or provocation, in an effort to maintain their despicable stranglehold on Cyberverse affairs. The terms are fair, just and reasonable for an alliance that has displayed nothing but contempt for those outside of its own borders. For an alliance that has consistently committed the worst crimes the Cyberverse has witnessed, reliant upon the most underhanded tactics ever employed by any group. For an alliance that, for two years, sat at the very core of a bellicose hegemony, which went on to build blocs, blocs of blocs, and developed a myriad of redundant and game-stagnating treaties. For an alliance that gleefully crafted a political climate where periods of peace were systematically interrupted by wars where one side grossly outnumbered the other, with the target only selected as a result of a repeat case of obvious enemy deprivation syndrome. For an alliance that thrives on regular conflict; conflict and continued abhorrence of an ‘opponent’, no matter who that opponent may be, united Pacifica. It maintained its activity, vitality and efficiency through selecting and scrutinising a group or single alliance and methodically eroding its political position, and sowing the seeds of detestation both internally and externally. It is a process that was perfected throughout the preceding two years, to the detriment of countless communities.

These terms are fitting, and there is no alliance more deserving of them than the New Pacific Order.

mallcopcopy.png

Those bellicose punks, you go get em Revy.

You have already tried to claim that NAAC was not around during the time of wonders (I saw what you edited there), and then you claimed ES didn't hand down the terms, when that screenshot proves he did.

Wrong on all accounts. My edit was to change the past conditional "would have" to the simple past "was". A mod can confirm that.

Second, do I have to add to every instance of sarcasm a ";)". I know well that Sponge handed down the terms, I even checked the old to be sure.

Wrong on all accounts. My edit was to change the past conditional "would have" to the simple past "was". A mod can confirm that.

Second, do I have to add to every instance of sarcasm a ";)". I know well that Sponge handed down the terms, I even checked the old to be sure.

I am going to ignore you now - I have never seen such a horrible case of blatantly lying and/or being totally ignorant, and then trying to cover it up in a half-assed fashion.

My point stands - terms given to NPO aren't half as bad as the terms they've imposed in the past.

Edited by Starcraftmazter

I am going to ignore you now.

When you lie about what I post and then fail to comprehend the most basic sarcasm (why the $%&@ would I say "Not Electron_Sponge") it's better to ignore me than actually respond to me.

I think the terms are more than acceptable. NPO has hundreds of banks with over a billion dollars each, 14 days of combat will do nothing to their ability to fully rebuild and pay whatever reps. NPO could still rebuild themselves in a matter of months.

It is Moo's fault that he allowed the extra reps to be piled up. It was a really stupid and stubborn decision, designed to do nothing but undermine those alliances at war with NPO. This decision had no logic nor sense behind it.

The terms presented to NPO are nowhere near as bad as those they presented to countless other alliances. NPO should accept them with a smile.

you clearly have no idea of what you're talking about...hundreds of banks? 500/700 nations are under 200 infra. Around 70 nations are above 5k infra. Sorry to say but your math skills aren't exactly awesome :blink:

should have accetpted. now its only gonna get worse

The pink guy has a point, by posting the terms rather than just taking them you're not helping your case

The terms donot involve any of the following things: Viceroys, Perma-war(1+ years), EZI, PZI, Eternal Tech farm, Forced disbandment..hell last time i checked NPO was even OFFERED terms before a single shot was fired but chose to scurry to peace mode instead.

So yes, the terms could stand to become FAR worse than they currently are, take them and pay them

No, to hell with these terms. They're way too light, first of all, and leaves little impression on the NPO after reps are paid. Plus, I still hate the idea of going to war with them for another two weeks just to kick them around the way they were supposed to be in the beginning - it looks cruel, but accomplishes nothing given how massive these nations really are.

you clearly have no idea of what you're talking about...hundreds of banks? 500/700 nations are under 200 infra. Around 70 nations are above 5k infra. Sorry to say but your math skills aren't exactly awesome :blink:

Uh, that was clearly hyperbole... or is it really that pressing an issue to you that you can't think twice before commenting?

But hang on a second...Moo has claimed that the only nations in peace mode are banks? I'm sorry, but my maths has nothing to do with it - I am simply reciting the claims of your own Emperor.

But hang on a second...Moo has claimed that the only nations in peace mode are banks? I'm sorry, but my maths has nothing to do with it - I am simply reciting the claims of your own Emperor.

They have claimed that the only nations permanently in peace mode are the banks. Not entirely true, but you are again misrepresenting what was said.