Warning: Tech Scammer in Our Midst

kingzog

No offence kingzog, but I'm surprised anyone would let him in their alliance.

Believe it or not, I happen to think folks should be given a chance to redeem themselves. I'm actually a very nice guy 99% of the time.

btw....you tell anyone that and you're dead. :awesome:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen this guy in the Echelon IRC channel in the past looking for 42k NS nations to spy on him... He was even offering 3 mil to the people that'd do it. I guess it was to protect from people gathering info on him, but still, this is a ridiculous series of events.

Thereafter kingzog got all upset and making all these demands and proclaiming me a tech scammer.

I am not a tech scammer, I am paying off all the tech I owe. Nordreich has made these assumptions without all the facts, They were to quickly to react and rather decided to act irrationally and swiftly before getting all the facts.

I do infact have money to finish these tech deals, and I am having the tech sent already, and my m.o is to keep re-rolling and doing this... lol I don't know where they are getting this info... It is pretty far out there though.

Anyways, I'd suggest ignoring nordreich, My techdeals are being sent out.

Here's the thing: Kingzog is more trustworthy than you are. When it comes to his word (or anyone else's, really), his wins.

Because of my own personal history, I am a very staunch opponent of blackballing people when they leave/get kicked out of alliances. I support second/third chances, etc.

The only time when I have ever said to another alliance that they should consider not accepting anyone is when Schills was kicked out of NSO and I told The Galactic Republic that they really would be better off not accepting him.

I think that should sum up my opinion of Schills.

I would also like to clarify that if there are any problems in the future concerning tech deals and the like with Nordreich members, we will make every effort to resolve it; however, the unless the deal was officially arranged through the Reichsbank's tech exchange, we cannot guarantee reimbursement.

has anyone sent spys to see just how much he has?

As I noted above....

Total Money: $12,147

And with that, I'm done here. From this point forward, no Nordreich members are to post in this thread, including me. :v:

Edited by kingzog