A Press Conference of Galactic Proportions

New Frontier

Where do you see TGR headed in the future? Have you got any particular allies in mind?

Bigger and better things.

I do have some alliances in mind, but we're mainly focused on the internal aspects of the Republic right now. I'd like to get to know all of the lolBrown alliances better, and a few alliances have really stood out to me as honourable during this war.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to be a more demonstrative leader who can't keep comments confined to himself and as a result often embarass himself and his alliance in turn. Do you do this intentionally or do you just not get it?

You seem to be a more demonstrative leader who can't keep comments confined to himself and as a result often embarass himself and his alliance in turn. Do you do this intentionally or do you just not get it?

This is irony.

And from the Book of St. Matthew, the Lord has given us this great wisdom;

3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

As true today as when it was written.

And from the Book of St. Matthew, the Lord has given us this great wisdom;

As true today as when it was written.

I do happen to be religious and I have to say, I don't get why you needed to bring in a Bliblical reference to dodge my question.

Repent and confess.

Edited by The AUT

I do happen to be religious and I have to say, I don't get why you needed to bring in a Bliblical reference to dodge my question.

Repent and confess.

You're not the only Christian here, AUT, and I thought that perhaps Scripture would allow me to better make my point. You are often guilty of the same thing you accuse me of. However, I'll answer your question directly.

I do not feel that my statements as leader of the Republic have embarassed me or the Senators of the mighty Republic. However, I am not going to resort to "disclaimers". When you lead an alliance, everything you do reflects on your alliance, whether you say it does or not. A lesson you would do well to learn.

Edited by New Frontier

You're not the only Christian here, AUT, and I raised a point. You are often guilty of the same thing you accuse me of. However, I'll answer your question directly.

I do not feel that my statements as leader of the Republic have embarassed me or the Senators of the mighty Republic. However, I am not going to resort to "disclaimers". When you lead an alliance, everything you do reflects on your alliance, whether you say it does or not. A lesson you would do well to learn.

I don't take lessons from those unfit to teach.

However thank you for your answer. ;)

Let me ask you something, AUT. Which alliance do you think has been more sullied by the actions of their government, Soldier or the Republic? Which alliance has a better reputation, Soldier or the Republic? Which alliance still exists today, thanks to the actions of their government and the goodwill they had established, Soldier or the Republic?

Let me ask you something, AUT. Which alliance do you think has been more sullied by the actions of their government, Soldier or the Republic? Which alliance has a better reputation, Soldier or the Republic? Which alliance still exists today, thanks to the actions of their government and the goodwill they had established, Soldier or the Republic?

My alliance went down knowing full well it did what it had to do. It was a shame it disbanded but I'm not going to look to the past in times like this. I'm correcting the mistakes made of disbanding my alliance. I left to protect mhawk and went rogue in defense of my friends. But of course this is seen as just a ploy tactic employed by myself to get "glory." Give me a break.

I really could care less about your moral crusading or your self-righteous attitude displayed in your own thread. It seems you need to blow smoke up your own ... to get your points across. I'm confident with a leader like you at the helm TGR won't go very far.

Edited by The AUT

I "loled"

For a serious question, are there any particular alliances that TGR wishes it could work more closely with? Always a question I kind of think about when I look at alliances that aren't massively connected.

I "loled"

For a serious question, are there any particular alliances that TGR wishes it could work more closely with? Always a question I kind of think about when I look at alliances that aren't massively connected.

We haven't discussed it as an alliance, as we tend to wait until a relationship forms before discussing things of that nature, but alliances I personally respect a great deal but don't get to deal with much are STA, TPF, Invicta, GATO and Carpe Diem, among others.

We haven't discussed it as an alliance, as we tend to wait until a relationship forms before discussing things of that nature, but alliances I personally respect a great deal but don't get to deal with much are STA, TPF, Invicta, GATO and Carpe Diem, among others.

BUT NOT IAA

When I say lol(insert_WAE)

You say: ____

I'd like to think TGR members are above this sort derision of other alliances. But if I must... lolSparta. (Did I say it for the irony, or because I actually think very little of them? THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW.)

Edited by savethecheerleader

Do you want to keep TGR relatively small in number or once you break a certain NS marker mass recruit into the hundreds?

We plan to recruit, yes. While the small alliance environment has its attractiveness, the Republic will be a great alliance, powerful in number and in reputation.