A Press Conference of Galactic Proportions

New Frontier

TGRFlag.png

We in the Republic are not ones to shy away from a fad, especially one that offers to give our illustrious Chancellor something interesting to do while getting his rear handed to him in a game of monopoly.

Before we start, I'd like to preempt a few of the obvious questions:

"Yes, no, we're merely good friends, none of your business, honest she's my cousin from Rhode Island, I've worn both, maybe someday but not New Jersey."

Edited by New Frontier

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you love me?

Do you hate meatloaf?

What do you think of your relationship with your friend?

What do you think about TGR?

She couldn't be related to you, could she?

G-string or Thong?

Would you travel the world with NSO?

FakeEdit: Ok, damn...all my questions have been answered.

Hello Old Friend,

What is your future goals in the Galatica? How come me and you disagree on almost everything and yet I still :wub: you?

Our goals are to keep growing and keep sleeping around. And because I'm :awesome:.

How upset were you that the TOOL and TGR relations were recently cut?

Honestly, not very. TOOL's a great alliance, but the relationship was on paper only. I hope that at someday we can return to those levels, but the decision made sense.

Why are you so hostile towards the brown sphere and our the actions taken by signatories of the Terra-Cotta Pact?

Put simply, brown is a joke. The alliances are either backwards or dictatorial and fascist, and any smart man will have no part of it.

Put simply, brown is a joke. The alliances are either backwards or dictatorial and fascist, and any smart man will have no part of it.

I'd like to make one thing clear; any attempt to open an embassy with Carpe Diem by your alliance will result in a ban and derisive laughter from me and my colleagues.

We do not do business with those that mock our efforts and those of our allies.

Why Cheyenne, I'm hurt :(

Even if I ever left GATO again, I will never leave brown. Brown for life.

Why do you attack Maroon alliances, verbally, at every opportunity you get?

That's kind of a loaded question.

Put simply, I don't. There are maroon alliances I very much like. I assume you speak of my comments in the latest maroonity announcement. I was arguing the difference between community unity and treaty unity.

what do you think of the purple sphere?

Almost as bad as brown :P

Why would you try and take the initials GR?

In an attempt to follow through on Kosherness' idea to create CN's first Winnie the Pooh alliance.

You know you love us.

You're terrible people and I don't want to ever have relations with you.

How much love do you have for me?

Do you still like me even though Im both very dictatorial and very fascist?

I love you two thumbs up out of a high five.

What do you think of the Dark Templar?

When are you DoWing NSO and IAA?

Binge Drinking Beer?: Busch Lite or Keystone?

Best Star Wars Film?

I'll field these.

1. Don't know much about you guys, but everything I've seen I've been impressed with. The little Soldier senate support issue showed me at least a small measure of how class you guys have.

2. As soon as our clone army is complete :ph34r:

3. I'll go out on a limb and say Keystone- tastes the same going down as it does coming up.

4. IMO, Return of the Jedi. Although the general consensus seems to be The Empire Strikes Back, and I can certainly appreciate a strong argument for it being the best.

I'll field these.

1. Don't know much about you guys, but everything I've seen I've been impressed with. The little Soldier senate support issue showed me at least a small measure of how class you guys have.

2. As soon as our clone army is complete :ph34r:

3. I'll go out on a limb and say Keystone- tastes the same going down as it does coming up.

4. IMO, Return of the Jedi. Although the general consensus seems to be The Empire Strikes Back, and I can certainly appreciate a strong argument for it being the best.

Regarding your fourth answer, I believe that the animated Clone movie was best, with a possible contender being the animated Ewok movie.