World Map X

Sargun II

I'd like to get in on this. Is there anyway I can have a large Island in the South Pacific? maybe with three small islands included? I'd like to start RP'ing here, and that is our "historical" area.

There isn't much left in the South Pacific, but you can ask around.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to get in on this. Is there anyway I can have a large Island in the South Pacific? maybe with three small islands included? I'd like to start RP'ing here, and that is our "historical" area.

:)

Welcome to CNRP Minilla. I control most of the South Pacific at the moment, so just tell me what islands you're looking for and I'll hook you up.

I swear to the Lord, Sarah. )):

Oh hush...he hasn't even made a claim yet. Let him at least ask me what he's interested in.

Minilla...either post want you want on the World Map thread and we'll talk or you can PM me and we can discuss it there :).

West of Fiji is claimed by Sargun though, likewise German Samoa by Brian Reimer.

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

This shiz is going DOWN!

I claim Borneo:

borneo.png

and name my country PEN ISLAND. Without all the caps, so it's more like Pen Island.

Yellow arrows denote the split island. The blue side is a bunch of lame Yawooians, while the pink side is clearly a bunch of Penislanders.

Edited by Pacifism

This shiz is going DOWN!

I claim Borneo:

borneo.png

and name my country PEN ISLAND. Without all the caps, so it's more like Pen Island.

Yellow arrows denote the split island. The blue side is a bunch of lame Yawooians, while the pink side is clearly a bunch of Penislanders.

Confirmed...congrats Paci.

Those are currently disputed between Nordheim and Slavorussia. If Nordheim falls they become Slavorussian again.

Its your choice obviously, but you do already have all of eastern russia; why can't a landlocked new member have them? *shrugs*

Edited by iamthey

Because IC and OOC are two different things.

Not really... generally IC is essentially an excuse or an explanation for something done OOC. People who have a good OOC friendship generally RP treaties and good relations, people who don't trust one another or dislike one another OOC are often enemies IC; and in this case the Baltic states stay with Justinian because he wants them OOC. No one's hands are tied to one course of action IC, because its always your OOC mind choosing the IC circumstances and determining the IC reactions.

Agreed, the point is true. OOC does determine your IC behavior. Usually friends who break off friendship but play CN together end up becoming rivals or enemies, for instance. But yeah, i'm landlocked, and i've had that set in my mind as the last bit of land I need to make Chimaira perfect, considering it'd give me good sea access, allow me to fish, have a navy, etc. Otherwise, I may have to wait till' some other land pops up in Europe with sea access and take that instead, because being landlocked sucks.

Agreed, the point is true. OOC does determine your IC behavior. Usually friends who break off friendship but play CN together end up becoming rivals or enemies, for instance. But yeah, i'm landlocked, and i've had that set in my mind as the last bit of land I need to make Chimaira perfect, considering it'd give me good sea access, allow me to fish, have a navy, etc. Otherwise, I may have to wait till' some other land pops up in Europe with sea access and take that instead, because being landlocked sucks.

But you can make some arrangement with other nations to get a port (or exclave). Sorta like Bavaria with Koper. Bavaria itself is landlocked, but Koper, located in Croatia, provides Bavaria sea access. ;)

Its your choice obviously, but you do already have all of eastern russia; why can't a landlocked new member have them? *shrugs*

Because I'm a vicious, greedy, land grabbing imperialist. Lol, I thought everyone knew that already. But seriously I was just letting everyone know that there's still a dispute between Slavorussia and Nordheim, and if Nordheim is purged the Baltic States should rightfully be Slavorussia's.

Not really... generally IC is essentially an excuse or an explanation for something done OOC. People who have a good OOC friendship generally RP treaties and good relations, people who don't trust one another or dislike one another OOC are often enemies IC; and in this case the Baltic states stay with Justinian because he wants them OOC. No one's hands are tied to one course of action IC, because its always your OOC mind choosing the IC circumstances and determining the IC reactions.

I'm friends with the Nords but I hated Nordland and every country that spawned from it. I hate BR's characters (and guts) but we're <3333 out of there. It's not hard to separate OOC from IC at all, it's people using your OOC mind choosing IC circumstances. Put down what your character would do in a situation in like notepad, and figure out what would really happen - a what if game.

Of course, little ninny girls like to use OOC/IC as an excuse for their pathetic actions so it's unlikely anyone will actually improve.

I'm friends with the Nords but I hated Nordland and every country that spawned from it. I hate BR's characters (and guts) but we're <3333 out of there. It's not hard to separate OOC from IC at all, it's people using your OOC mind choosing IC circumstances. Put down what your character would do in a situation in like notepad, and figure out what would really happen - a what if game.

Of course, little ninny girls like to use OOC/IC as an excuse for their pathetic actions so it's unlikely anyone will actually improve.

I never said it didn't go either way, I just said ultimately your OOC state of mind dictates your IC actions. You don't see vektor and uberstine sharing MADP pacts do you? And sure I think most of us have taken adversarial IC positions to people we are friends with OOC. My point was its not like justinian's hands are tied to one particular set of circumstances. So you replying with "because there is a difference between OOC and IC" doesn't really answer the original point raised.

Because I'm a vicious, greedy, land grabbing imperialist. Lol, I thought everyone knew that already. But seriously I was just letting everyone know that there's still a dispute between Slavorussia and Nordheim, and if Nordheim is purged the Baltic States should rightfully be Slavorussia's.

Lol, *shrugs*; like I said its your choice :P.

Edited by iamthey

I never said it didn't go either way, I just said ultimately your OOC state of mind dictates your IC actions. You don't see vektor and uberstine sharing MADP pacts do you? And sure I think most of us have taken adversarial IC positions to people we are friends with OOC. My point was its not like justinian's hands are tied to one particular set of circumstances. So you replying with "because there is a difference between OOC and IC" doesn't really answer the original point raised.

Your OOC state of mind might dictate IC actions, but you'd use those IC positions and motivations to make a position. In effect, you're using an IC point of view. Your only have one mind, labeling it because you can't have more is silly. And the original point was answered - OOC, he may be a new player but Justinian has already a huge IC interest. Thus, because OOC is different than IC Justinian shouldn't give up his claims to it just because he's new.

:P

This shiz is going DOWN!

I claim Borneo:

borneo.png

Reminds me of last year my friends tricked a 6th grader into thinking a similarly named website was a souvenir pen site...cruel but hilarious. :P