World Map X

Sargun II

The glorious Kingdom of Lesotho and Republic of San Marino demand an apology!

Omg i look like such an $@!....

This. Or you could invade nevertheless. CNRP needs more drama. :lol1:

hmm....is it ok if i invade with stuff I havent RP'd about yet?

So far ive covered the NDII Chaperone Light Tank , the NMI Ripper Automatic Battle Rifle , the NDII Defender Heavy Tank , and the NDII Devastator Super-Heavy Tank ...would I be allowed to use the other units i've planned to release info on ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to claim what's left of France, the Low Countries, and these states of Germany: Saarland, Rhineland-Palatinate, North Rhine-Westphalia, Hesse, Lower Saxony and the cities of Bremen and Hamburg if possible. It's all within my SoI (am I reading the rules right here?).

I've asked and received consent from King Penchuk for his French protectorate, but I can't seem to figure out who Prussia is. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I would like to claim what's left of France, the Low Countries, and these states of Germany: Saarland, Rhineland-Palatinate, North Rhine-Westphalia, Hesse, Lower Saxony and the cities of Bremen and Hamburg if possible. It's all within my SoI (am I reading the rules right here?).

I've asked and received consent from King Penchuk for his French protectorate, but I can't seem to figure out who Prussia is. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

You want to talk to Brian Reimer(?) for Prussia stuff.

I would like to claim a piece of Russia, and would appreciate it if someone would tell me who I could talk to for some land there.

Baron Uberstein and Il Terra di agea are the people you'll have to talk to if you want part of the TEC protectorate.

Justinian is owner of Slavorussia, if you want to start there. But he's attached to his part of russia, so I'm not sure if he'll give part of it up. Can't hurt to try, though.

You want to talk to Brian Reimer(?) for Prussia stuff.

Indeed, Brian Reimer, resident Prussian is it.

And for posterity, the latest worldmap (from the previous page, courtesy Californian) is here:

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0805/CNRPMap1_2

My point is that it's established that revolts may only happen with the owner's consent. Similarly, Bio may only be gotten rid of through war or inactivity. Or if he rerolls.

Or if he dies. I asked Sargun, and if I kill him and he goes inactive for 20 days, I get his nation.