World Map X

Sargun II

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summmeragggii.. map claim on Mongol Claim Protectorate not finalized for you yet.. but we're still working on it.
She ninja'd that in there did she? Not good.
She has been, but I've been tolerating it as a tentative unapproved claim.

She also still has the PRC off. It's not part of the Dragon Empire. It is part of the Dragon Bloc yet still independent.

1. The map was made before good ol' Hawk crashed the party.

2. We're not updating the maps atm.

3. Either you make the maps, or just sit back and wait for the people who use up their time to make maps.

2. We're not updating the maps atm.

3. Either you make the maps, or just sit back and wait for the people who use up their time to make maps.

Do not interpret the statements as your efforts being unappreciated, they are. They're simply notations that after the maps are unfrozen these items will still need fixed. I am simply making the statements on the record so no one might come up later as has happened historically and would say, "You said nothing at the time, the maps were changed, so nothing can be done to fix the issue." That is all.

Do not interpret the statements as your efforts being unappreciated, they are. They're simply notations that after the maps are unfrozen these items will still need fixed. I am simply making the statements on the record so no one might come up later as has happened historically and would say, "You said nothing at the time, the maps were changed, so nothing can be done to fix the issue." That is all.

It was more of a rant about the 'ninja edit' comment.

Either way, Asia/Pacific is pretty much my specialty, so I do keep track of what goes on.

It's what I do.

If making the map is such an issue that the volunteers feel the need to remind us of our total dependence on them every time one of us has a very legitimate complaint (such as the mapmakers adding territory before the claims are approved at the beckoning of no one but themselves), then I suggest we revert back to lists of regions we own. Much easier.

Slavorussia annexed Germany's land in Russia before Germany collapsed. The area labled as a Prussian protectorate is the land I'm talking about. Also I sent you a pm about the Slavic Empire's land, and the Baltic States are still disputed by Nordheim and Slavorussia. I don't really want the Baltic States I'm more concerned with owning what I once owned in Russia