Story Time with Commander John Part 3

This story begins not many days ago when a puppy found his way onto my doorstep. He was a cute puppy. He looked at me with his big brown puppy dog eyes and nudged my leg a little. I had sympathy for the puppy, I could tell he was hungry and needed someone to look after him. I took him home and gave him a bath and some food. The puppy looked happy and I thought it might be nice to have the little puppy around. Not long after I noticed that the puppy seemed to be growing and was doing quite well. The only problem I could see was the puppy kept pooping on the carpet. I tried over and over again to get him to stop. I spanked him with a newspaper and rubbed his nose in it, nothing seemed to work. The puppy was strong willed and constantly pooped on the carpet. I told puppy, " Puppy, I have been very nice to you and you still will not listen, you constantly poop on my carpet and chew my shoes and if you don't stop you are going to have to go." Puppy seemed very apologetic then one day I was away so I asked a friend to check in on puppy and puppy bit him very hard. so hard it drew blood. When I came home and my friend showed me the scars from where puppy had bit him I was very angry. I can not tolerate puppies who are bad and the world has too many bad puppies so I got my shotgun and took puppy to the back yard and shot him. Now I know you may be an animal lover and hate to see such actions but puppy had crossed the lines too many times and found himself in my cross hairs.

TL;DR Secular America from the alliance North Pacific is a tech con and a thief. He was warned several times by myself not to get in my cross hairs. The Alliance appears to be a bunch of multi's. Tonight Secular America Attacked TAB and Nordreich. TAB will rid Planet Bob of this nuisance for good.

North Pacific is now in a state of war with TAB

Signed,

Commander John; External Triumvir

Tiberivs, Executive Triumvir

Edited by Commander John

Well, that's one way for TAB and NoR to get acquainted.

Let us know if you'd like some more help.

EDIT:

To: kingzog From: Tripoli Date: 5/28/2009 12:08:55 AM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Tripoli for the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

To: Tripoli From: kingzog Date: 5/28/2009 12:22:45 AM

Subject: RE: Peace Offer

No.

Edited by kingzog

Chology will never learn, will he?

I don't think The Sobrant Union is one of his nations, but he's an ex-TOOL who got kicked out for declaring seven aggressive and completely unsanctioned wars in the space of two days.

In other words... good hunting :war:

Does this imply PZI?

Well, this is a tough one. I think this guy is someone who has been cheating people for over a year now.

Perhaps so.

Maybe the better policy is to simply not do any business with him or his incarnations. But in the mean-time, he needs a good beating.

Edited by Samuel Houston

I take offence to the dog story. Mabye it's your fault for not training the puppy via a rewards system instead of just punishing it all the time. And did you consider that us dogs are very territorial? Mmmm? Did you ever consider the fact that the puppy did not know your friend and was defending your property? Obviously not. <_<

I can not tolerate puppies who are bad and the world has too many bad puppies so I got my shotgun and took puppy to the back yard and shot him.

I can not tolerate humans who are bad and the world has too many humans....or "No U"

/me is doing a hot steamer on your newly laid carpet whilst chewing your shoe. :P

o/ Canines!

PZI stinks no matter what the situation.

I'd ask TAB and Nordreich to be a little more just in the application of power. Whether or not this particular individual is acting against the rules of Admin is not for TAB to decide, and should it prove that TAB is mistaken and the nations remain then it's another PZI even though they're getting a pass in this thread because they're implying that the nations won't be around long enough for it to matter. Whether or not the guy was cheating someone is immaterial. Perma-ZI is wrong, and two wrongs never make a right.

Vox didn't spend the last ten months fighting so that other people could take over the roles left by the hegemony.

PZI stinks no matter what the situation.

I'd ask TAB and Nordreich to be a little more just in the application of power. Whether or not this particular individual is acting against the rules of Admin is not for TAB to decide, and should it prove that TAB is mistaken and the nations remain then it's another PZI even though they're getting a pass in this thread because they're implying that the nations won't be around long enough for it to matter. Whether or not the guy was cheating someone is immaterial. Perma-ZI is wrong, and two wrongs never make a right.

Vox didn't spend the last ten months fighting so that other people could take over the roles left by the hegemony.

We don't support PZI.