ARES Announcement

I suppose I support my allies in this confusing time?

^This is the stance of Aeon. Checking in from other pressing matters (OOC: on a borrowed computer dealing with some personal family stuff miles away from home) I have nothing to say that we support ARES with whatever decision they make in this time.

Best of luck to all parties, and keep it clean.

well then maybe Mr Joe Stupid should use "his promise to DT" as a CB in his war declaration againts Avalon then..

not "his friendship" with RAD.. it confused some of us.. :)

You have successfully proven that ARES' reasons for staying in the war are not the same reasons that they entered the war. Congrats?

Do you actually have a point or are you just posting for the hell of it?

Please bear with us on the delay of an official Avalon response, the entire government has been otherwise occupied including the time leading up to this announcement which contributed to this debacle. We have spoken with ARES regarding this matter and the confusion about Kresden's sudden position loss. They have been helpful and cleared everything up for us at this point. Though we obviously are unhappy that peace was not achieved. Unfortunately miscommunication does happen and has happened here.

When i said to Avalon I'll handle this in the morning when I wake up, I did'nt mean to give the treaty to a non-gov member to sign and post it.

What happened was that this was not conferred to myself or any of the senior Avalon government, nor were we informed that ARES was beholden to DT. Both of these were critical information to the process, and setup for the situation that followed and led to the post by Kresden. As far as Avalon knew and had been told by members of ARES at that time, a peace treaty was coming, and we may not be able to reach Joe Stupid in time. Thus with all of Avalon senior leadership away for the weekend, the junior secretaries left in charge did the best they could and spoke with the person who they thought was the highest ranking government member they could reach. Which thus led to the current situation. All we knew was that RAD was peacing out, and given that ARES entered at RAD's request both RAD and Avalon assumed this meant that ARES would want to peace out as well. Given that nothing to the contrary was stated, and ARES asked for a copy of the treaty we went forth as occurred.

For our part in this headache, apologies Joe.

Sad to see something like this happen to you Joe. This has been a troubling situation. Also, sorry to Avalon I guess :ph34r:

Thank you for remembering us. By the time the countermand had gone out many Avalon nations had missed it thus giving their ARES counterparts a free days worth of attacks :/

@Jtkode: love the avatar!

Edited by SyndicatedINC

You have successfully proven that ARES' reasons for staying in the war are not the same reasons that they entered the war. Congrats?

Do you actually have a point or are you just posting for the hell of it?

well, i am glad i am not the only one who figured that out..

but, i guess that can't give Avalon Peace, afterall friends before infras right?? nothing else matters ^_^

Gantan is right. Since ARES declared in support of RAD and RAAD peaced out... ARES should reDoW for this new reason.

Basically cuz I likes me some DoWs. :awesome:

Edited by Roadie

That makes no sense. We were already in this war, why would we need to Re-DoW?

That wasn't intended to be taken as a serious post. Tho I suppose given the circumstances one might be able to make some sort of weak case for it. That wasn't my intent though.