Karma Incarnate vs Evil Overlord

mhawk

The starting stats of round two. The first time I hit him, this time the tonberry king strikes back! The personification of evil vs. karma continues.

dual.png

Evil:

Deck9650438.jpg

Technology: 5,105.17

Infrastructure: 690.03

Nation Strength: 27,688.272

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 2,276,835 Attacking + 2,807,696 Defending = 5,084,531 Casualties

Nukes: 2

Active wars: 3

Karma Incarnate:

Deck960503.jpg

Technology: 2,790.44

Infrastructure: 4,408.74

Nation Strength: 39,960.037

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 1,071,900 Attacking + 1,292,863 Defending = 2,364,763 Casualties

Nukes: 15

Active wars: 1

Archon

Agriculture Development Program, Anti-Air Defense Network, Disaster Relief Agency, Fallout Shelter System, Foreign Airforce Base, Great Monument, Great Temple, Great University, Hidden Nuclear Missile Silo, Internet, Interstate System, Manhattan Project, National Research Lab, National War Memorial, Pentagon, Social Security System, Stock Market, Strategic Defense Initiative, Weapons Research Complex,

Mhawk

Agriculture Development Program, Anti-Air Defense Network, Disaster Relief Agency, Foreign Airforce Base, Great Monument, Great Temple, Great University, Hidden Nuclear Missile Silo, Internet, Interstate System, Manhattan Project, Movie Industry, National Research Lab, National War Memorial, Pentagon, Social Security System, Space Program, Stock Market, Strategic Defense Initiative, Weapons Research Complex,

IMG_0778.png

Day 1 Graph:

Day1.png

My update nuke double tap failed to kill enough soldiers that I could mount a successful assault so I held off today. I blame this partly on his FSS and being online when I attacked. Note the FSS saving him some damage when the opponent is outgunned, with other opponents I have been able to nuke defeat alert then get back some hits before they were on. The FSS changes that. I was very lucky to have an Avalanche guy declare on me, lacking most mil improvements and without and SDI, he will be a tasty treat to the main course. Evil marches on.

-- Quick note on the graph. I started the war by declaring on Archon so the period of the first week can be considered round One.

Day 3 Graph:

Day2archon.png

Thanks to the GGA charliefoxtrot, I forgot to buy my four nukes. This will cost me. However I continue to bring the Tonberry King closer to my range for effective GA's.. Soon Archon... Soon.

Day 6:

lastdayarchon.png

I went all out tonight and caught him by surprise, plus my two alliance mates have entered the field in this late hour. Together we dealt some serious damage to Karma incarnate.

Edited by mhawk

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mHawk, I think you got screwed by taking over the leadership position of TPF, concerning the actions of your predecessors...

but this is just kinda whiny. take your beatdown, enjoy your victories, and move on.

hell, I might even send a few dollars your way once this is done.

mHawk, I think you got screwed by taking over the leadership position of TPF, concerning the actions of your predecessors...

but this is just kinda whiny. take your beatdown, enjoy your victories, and move on.

hell, I might even send a few dollars your way once this is done.

No no we're having fun with this duel. Archon and I planned it out. I thought using the cards and the mushroom with +1 would show the level of animosity between archon and myself.

As a participant on the MK side of the war, go Karma!

As a now neutral party, it's going to be fun to watch. Fight well, both of you.

Also, don't doubt yourself Archon. Believe in yourself! Or believe in me who believes in you, whichever you find more inspiring.

He needs to field an airforce first >.>

The opening move is insomnia, keeping you up waiting for the crushing evil blow.

Combined with Dilber's plan X, you are all but doomed.

Edited by mhawk

The opening move is insomnia, keeping you up waiting for the crushing evil blow.

Combined with Dilber's plan X, you are all but doomed.

Scarily enough, I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night :o