Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving Announcement

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be ONS, surely? Except, as I'm sure you realized, I stated it as I did to make quite certain no-one thought ODN had any problem with the new GOONS. Also hi, how are you?

Well the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving abbreviates to GOONS so even if the first letter of "of" is not capitalized it still appears to be part of the acronym or else it would have been GONS. And I am quite well, thanks.

Moving on topic though... I don't believe banned member will be returning anytime soon as he has been banished into exile by forces unknown.

Edited by Tom Litler

what the $%&@ is this !@#$

The guy is reviving the old Neutral Shoving GOONS and he's not even a Goon? I have more right to start a GOONS alliance than this !@#$%^ lol

Do it. Do it. DO EET. C'mon. If your alliance membership isn't set to "TotalGOONS" inside the next ten minutes, I will be sorely disappointed. Where's that declaration of existence? I can lend you an image of a smily grenade.

You appear to be fully incapable of comprehending that nobody cares about your attempts to piss on the 1st GOONS grave. You're not a rebel rouser or successful garden gnome, but simply somebody who is just barely intelligent enough to find the New Topic button and thus has gained the keys to making everybody know they do not care about you.

Well the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving abbreviates to GOONS so even if the first letter of "of" is not capitalized it still appears to be part of the acronym or else it would have been GONS. And I am quite well, thanks.

Moving on topic though... I don't believe banned member will be returning anytime soon as he has been banished into exile by forces unknown.

Since you seem to know so much about GOONS, you surely have noticed the GOONS did refer themselves, albeit seldom, as the Order of Neutral Shoving. Just as a Shroom can talk about the Kingom, an ODNista mention the Network or a Pacifican talk about ... well, Pacifica.

Edited by potato