Terms of surrender for GDI

Emperor Whimsical

TFD? As in The Foreign Division?

TFD, as in whoever is protecting GDI. I'm not aware of any other TFD's, so I assumed it was you.

I was in GOD, didn't wanna play anymore. So I attacked Aurion, because he's a friend of mine and I wanted a million casualties. So then NEW attacked me, and was like, hey sorry, peace offered, so I peaced him then Aurion sent me peace and I peaced Aurion as well.

Sorry, you abused terms. Not accepted. ;)

You have until update to accept these terms. Which will remain as they are. Should you choose NOT to accept these terms, I will fire nukes before and after update and every update after that as long as you're in range.

Edited by Emperor Whimsical

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For reference to the TFD thing,

About GDI Blue Zone B6:

Supreme Commander of the Global Defence Initiative, join us today! Our forums - http://s1.zetaboards.com/GDI_Forums/index/. Currently in a growth period? Yeah. I wish. -.- Nations taken out during this GW: 7. Protected by TFD. ;)

Though I suppose it wouldn't be the first time he's lied in his bio about having a big alliance protecting him if TFD doesn't have and/or doesn't want anything to do with him.

Edit: Grammar <_<

Edited by Aurion

Lucky !@#$%^&...

#1 - Done

#2 - Can't do, I've attacked and can't decommission our tanks for two days

#3 - As seen here:

Big Z is the almighty saviour of our people, and I (along with the citizens of my country) fully endorse such a statement. :awesome:

(PS: Sorry about the short statement. This is on a short timeframe. ;) )

#4 - Not done yet, so I don't think you'll have any probs.

There. :popcorn:

lol, I got the screenshot,thats all I wanted. You're in charge of policing his nation for tank counts. How does it feel for someone to admit you're their savior? :D

Meh, it's RyanGDI. It's more insulting than anything.