Brief Annoucement from Aurora Borealis

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is quite true that I am a proponent of giving those who deserve it a taste of their own medicine, I am also a proponent of only doing it to those who truly deserve it. It is absolutely ridiculous that Q members like NATO and OG walked away only after a week or two of fighting with white peace while an alliance at the edge of the conflict like AB who should have been one of the first alliances offered peace was specifically held at a state of war by GOD and others who acted like complete !@#$%bags to AB throughout the negotiation process.

Rogue attacks are rogue.

(Psst: The attack weren't actually part of the war technically)

It is quite true that I am a proponent of giving those who deserve it a taste of their own medicine, I am also a proponent of only doing it to those who truly deserve it. It is absolutely ridiculous that Q members like NATO and OG walked away only after a week or two of fighting with white peace while an alliance at the edge of the conflict like AB who should have been one of the first alliances offered peace was specifically held at a state of war by GOD and others who acted like complete !@#$%bags to AB throughout the negotiation process.

Geez, I'm sorry we're not going to offer white peace to an alliance who declared on us. If you wanna declare on GOD, you better be !@#$@#$ certain you'll win. I see no problem with the reps, either. MA gets some compensation, and AB doesn't lose any members.

Also, hi Dan. Didn't realise you were government.

MA must be some infra huggers, 180mill in reps.

It's barely enough to cover damages for one person, and they are still fighting the war.

So yes, you're wrong. At least they launch nukes, unlike some alliances.

Edited by Viking

Weren't you involved in a nuclear war with each other? I guess not because otherwise paying reps for nuclear strikes on opposition government makes no sense at all.

They were rogue attacks not sanctioned by the government of Aurora Borealis whilst the alliances weren't at war.

good show Dan ive always liked you not really a fan of AB but you have always tried to do the right thing. You did it again. Hopefully both AB and MA can move on beyond this and travel their own paths.

obligatory :wub: Kait

I wish all concerned parties the best

o/ MA

Yes. I would think of it to be more honorable on AB's part if they offered it on their own accord.

Usually in these situations it's discussed and agreed upon by both parties simultaneously. I've handled a lot of such rogue attacks in my time and in my experience it really doesn't matter who mentions reps first as both sides are usually already thinking it. If MA said "we want reps" and AB said "OK" it'd really be no discernibly different than if AB said "we'll pay reps" and MA said "OK".

The only thing worth noting is if one of the parties said "no", but knowing them as I do I'm pretty sure that wouldn't have been the case.