Yet another announcement from Lübeck...

Franz Ferdinand

Unfortunately for you, we don't owe any kind of money to you, due to the fact we claimed the Sun before you, and that I do not believe it would be a profitable franchise for you to pursue.

"You miss the point. Your star has been sitting on our Milky Way now for about.. oh several billion years. There's several billion years tax you owe on it or you need to move your star out of our Milky Way. So pay up!"

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, this is turning interesting, now nobody can dispute my Number One Evil Supervillain Title...

The Aether Empire and Zarfef plan to one day dispute this claim. We believe that all electrons in the universe are actually the same exact electron being detected at multiple points simultaneously... we lay claim to that one electron.

Edited by Zarfef

The Chairman just shakes his head, "We don't seriously claim the Milky way, we just had to have fun at Lubeck's expense. Super villain my rump, more like super nut-job. I could bid for that tile, but I'm not going to have the world vaporize me for being stupid."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Private

Heh, this is turning interesting, now nobody can dispute my Number One Evil Supervillain Title...

Private to Curristan

Prepare the delivery of Cuban Cigars, this is going to be a very fun 24 hours.

*Private to Lubeck*

We are sending 1000 pure grade Curristan Cuban Cigars to you immediately. Included is a free suscription for life to Curristan Cigars.

"The Talon cannot be replicated. it has a fractal pattern on it based on a number of articles on the bill itself and its designation. You'd never be able to figure out the code used to generate them. Basically, what printed and coined currency we have, is encrypted."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Premier Medvedev laughs as he addresses the international press.

“Ladies and gentlemen we wanted to keep this a secret until it was final but lubeck has forced our hand. Slavorussia is in the final stages of a merger with God. This means all things in the universe, all stars, planets, galaxies, quasars, comets, black holes, asteroids, nations, plants, creatures and everything else you can think of now belongs to the Holy Slavorussian Universal Imperium. The invasion of the sun will be met with extreme resistance.”

*Poof* Lubeck is gone forever and ever.

“Ladies and gentlemen we wanted to keep this a secret until it was final but lubeck has forced our hand. Slavorussia is in the final stages of a merger with God. This means all things in the universe, all stars, planets, galaxies, quasars, comets, black holes, asteroids, nations, plants, creatures and everything else you can think of now belongs to the Holy Slavorussian Universal Imperium. The invasion of the sun will be met with extreme resistance.”

Unfortunately, as we are Atheists, God has no power over us, and therefore, this blatant attempt at hacking with existence is blocked... in other words, we aren't going to disappear just like that, no matter how excellent it would be.

That would be correct, next time, don't try to claim our title without first proving yourself.

Same to you... After all, you didn't put your claim for ultimate villain in b4.... Mogar :D.

Who is this "Mogar" you are referring to?

OOC: Forgot this was fantasy RP, it seemed closer to goof-off... but to some extent you know... Mogar transcends the real world.

Edited by Zarfef

Unfortunately, as we are Atheists, God has no power over us, and therefore, this blatant attempt at hacking with existence is blocked... in other words, we aren't going to disappear just like that, no matter how excellent it would be.

You need not believe what I believe, because my beliefs do not require you to. Farwell.

it is unfortnate that you have claimed only the known universe. Dranagg has already laid claims to all unknown parts of the universe, all known and unknown dimensions (this includes M theory and string theory even if its wrong), and also the IDEA of god. You may keep the known material universe. We'll keep the nonmaterial.

Buddy Christ statues are also available for purchase.

buddy_christ.jpg

To show how much we, the people of Lübeck, don't care what God thinks, we have decided to start a mass-Bible-Burning in revenge for all those times where those zealots set fire to such funny, and educational books.

burningbook.jpg

Amusing. those don't look like Bibles to us.

Oh, and for the record, we lay claim to all of Time. You must now pay us simply for the right to exist.

OOC: Couldn't think of any other way to top the ridiculousness... :P

Edited by Subtleknifewielder