Expanding the Karma war

KagetheSecond

Considering you can download Counter Strike 1.6 for free online at a lot of places and it runs on most computer platforms (I've never tried it on a Mac though), I think it would be a good game to test this theory.

True, but its so ghetto :P

Also, I have no idea how to organize a game and invite people with that set up. Using a modern gaming network such as PSN or Live would facilitate this kind of operation

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, but its so ghetto :P

Also, I have no idea how to organize a game and invite people with that set up. Using a modern gaming network such as PSN or Live would facilitate this kind of operation

The ghettoness is what makes it awesome lol. I've never actually tried playing it online before, just LAN, however I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to set up. It might possibly be something by IP address, or it might be something where we set an online game up, and people just search for that one game, or something along those lines. I really don't know, but it can't be hard.

Age of Empires 2: The Conquerors. :P Your alliance's tech amount(/player's tech amount) could determine what age you start in. :awesome:

(Even though different players can't start in different ages :( just a thought. Well maybe in Custom Scenarios? Idk.)

Edited by rabonnobar

The ghettoness is what makes it awesome lol. I've never actually tried playing it online before, just LAN, however I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to set up. It might possibly be something by IP address, or it might be something where we set an online game up, and people just search for that one game, or something along those lines. I really don't know, but it can't be hard.

Unfortunately, I have work in a few minutes, but would you be willing to test this out with me later :awesome:?

Age of Empires 2: The Conquerors. :P Your alliance's tech amount(/player's tech amount) could determine what age you start in. :awesome:

EPIC!

^_^

Heh, but even without the different starting levels, that'd be a pretty decent choice.

What about Ground Control? It's awesome and free....

"Lets take it outside"

^THIS!!!

Hell yeah, you thinking 'Conquer Club' or what? :D

AND YOU GET A ^THIS!!!

I'd be down if I played any of those :P

I say we take this to the paintball fields

AND YOU GET A ^THIS!!!

Empire total war. :awesome:

AND YOU GET A ^THIS!!!

Agreed. I will slap anyone silly in a game of StarCraft.

I used to be pretty good at that, but I don't think I've played in several years. Hope SC2 lives up to the hype...I was vastly disappointed in WC3.

On the topic...since my Graphics card is broken...and I can't play Civ 4, Dawn Of War, Any Total War Games, AoE 3, etc...I'm left with presenting only a few choices my good sirs.

Empire Earth...and Empires Dawn Of The Modern World.

Back before my CN days...I played strictly RTS games, so if I could actually get into one...I'll Own you. Thus how my name was born, and why I remain it today.

On the topic...since my Graphics card is broken...and I can't play Civ 4, Dawn Of War, Any Total War Games, AoE 3, etc...I'm left with presenting only a few choices my good sirs.

Empire Earth...and Empires Dawn Of The Modern World.

Back before my CN days...I played strictly RTS games, so if I could actually get into one...I'll Own you. Thus how my name was born, and why I remain it today.

You can get an 8800GT for cheap now, and they are great for games like Call of Duty, not so much with Crysis and higher.

I like the quake engine based FPS since they run on Linux, but I have a XP Box set up for Call of Duty 4/WaW.

Post details of where/when. Dedicated server available.