FAN Announcement

HAIL FAN!

Perhaps NPO has learned to not mess with FAN. Perhaps not. Time will tell.

FAN played a big role in bringing about the events of today. NPO bit off more than it could chew when it attacked FAN and as a result found itself no longer the top dog, and suffered a PR loss by breaking the terms of the peace agreement. Then, out of jealousy and spite, NPO roused a rabble to attack GPA so that it could have its top spot back and again suffered a significant PR loss. By the time it set its eyes on Ordo Verde there was a coalition ready, willing, and able to stand up to NPO and put it in its place. This might have happened anyway, but FAN played an integral role in making it happen the way that it did.

o/ FAN and congratulations on all of the white peace! :v:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can say with complete honesty that I am done fighting NPO and have finished wanting to fight NPO. This war started so long ago that in all seriousness I have to carefully count back to the year that it started, never really sure if it started in 2007 or 08 (it was 2007, I just counted).

I unloaded all my nukes from my first nation and fought it to ZI. Deleted it, started a new nation and grew it among people that at the time I didnt really know but now I hold the utmost respect for, and inner regret that I put them in danger by my actions and deceived them for my own gains. I lied, spied and did everything I could think of to gain an end. I nuked, attacked, stole, rabble roused and more. I honestly never thought this day could come, nor that it was even possible. Bad JuJu was born as an instrument of war and has lived every day of it's existance to further that goal. It will be a refreshing change to turn it into a nation of growth and peace. I may even get rid of my military improvements and get (gasp!) a few banks and stadiums. I seem to remember that those make you more income or something like that.

Anyway, NPO, you guys are determined SOB's and when all the chips were down you stood and fought. Damn few alliances ever actually do that. You have my respect. And unless you guys choose to initiate something in the future, I am done fighting and hating on you. 2 years is totally long enough hating for me. :war:

Edited by Bad JuJu

Congratulations FAN, you've earned your peace many times over.

Over the course of your war you've shown me, and many others, that life here on Bob is what you make it. We are the masters of our own destiny, and no amount of fire power or diplomatic pressure can force us to dissolve our alliances, and leave our homes, unless we allow them to. For that you have my thanks.

Y'all have the biggest set of balls in CN, and I hope the coming times bring nothing but good things for you.

o/ FAN

I can say with complete honesty that I am done fighting NPO and have finished wanting to fight NPO. This war started so long ago that in all seriousness I have to carefully count back to the year that it started, never really sure if it started in 2007 or 08 (it was 2007, I just counted).

I unloaded all my nukes from my first nation and fought it to ZI. Deleted it, started a new nation and grew it among people that at the time I didnt really know but now I hold the utmost respect for, and inner regret that I put them in danger by my actions and deceived them for my own gains. I lied, spied and did everything I could think of to gain an end. I nuked, attacked, stole, rabble roused and more. I honestly never thought this day could come, nor that it was even possible. Bad JuJu was born as an instrument of war and has lived every day of it's existance to further that goal. It will be a refreshing change to turn it into a nation of growth and peace. I may even get rid of my military improvements and get (gasp!) a few banks and stadiums. I seem to remember that those make you more income or something like that.

Anyway, NPO, you guys are determined SOB's and when all the chips were down you stood and fought. Damn few alliances ever actually do that. You have my respect. And unless you guys choose to initiate something in the future, I am done fighting and hating on you. 2 years is totally long enough hating for me. :war:

Much respect to FAN's tenacity. Well done! I hope everybody in FAN shares your mentality. Good luck in the future.

Disappointed :( White peace, you should have demanded real surrender terms FAN, you shouldn't let them surrender this easily.

Yes, but name another alliance that has singlehandedly forced NPO to capitulate *anything*? B)

(shoot, I gotta change my sig to something a little less antagonistic...)