Attack on WOLF by FOK?

Programming101

It seems that a FOK nation has decided to attack our fair alliance: http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

Did anyone not believe A Lone Stranger when he said there were raids taking place on us?

Is anyone here in any form part of FOK? We are going to ZI him if he does not declare peace soon. (His response to me telling him to stop attacking was "boohoo".)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, concerning our rules on tech raids, this raid is Legal, i advise you to contact a diplomat in #fok on coldfront.net IRC then the problem can be discussed.

I will forward this to Emperor Stranger.

Well they have the guy in Anarchy so it looks like the score is WOLF 1 FOK 0.

And another nation on the way to attacking tonight once a donation deal is sent. :D

I will forward this to Emperor Stranger.

And another nation on the way to attacking tonight once a donation deal is sent. :D

Wait, if you send the donation to a Fok nation, i will make sure he gets peace and 6 Million Reps ok?

honestly, good luck. One of the only things I don't like about FOK is their raiding. I think your alliance has every right to defend itself against this nation. I hope FOK doesn't want to just become a bully when people defend themselves and their alliances.

honestly, good luck. One of the only things I don't like about FOK is their raiding. I think your alliance has every right to defend itself against this nation. I hope FOK doesn't want to just become a bully when people defend themselves and their alliances.

About the raiding, we see raiding as a part of the game, and we think its both fun and gives new nations some chance to learn to fight.

Its certainly not our goal to crush smaller alliances, or try to keep others out of the game.

When people talk with alliances, 95% of the time we stop the raids, and even better we give them advice and or good techdeals.

So if the raider refuses to grant peace and is engaged by more nations of WOLF who are legitimately protecting a member of their alliance will FOK escalate?

I hope not as while I do agree that tech raiding is a part of the game the right of an alliance to defend its members is a larger part of the game. Good show WOLF, and good luck resolving this situation. I suggest being very patient and diplomatic. That tends to work better than threats.

Edited by Firestorm

We allow raiding. Deal with it. The attacked nation could just attack back and the other FOK nations would just get comfortable in their couches with popcorn and watch the spectacle unfold. Or he could say: Attacking is bad! Give me reps. We would support that Wolf nation in those endeavors since techraiding is at ones own risk.

Threatening to ZI a FOK nation (or getting multiple uninvolved nations involved): That's waking up the lion. Lions have a morning temper. So I'd find another solution to this minor problem. A solution that doesn't involve waking up lions.

Just a word of advice. Since it also doesn't help you come here (with many many more uninvolved parties) instead of to our forum.

It seems that a FOK nation has decided to attack our fair alliance: http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

Did anyone not believe A Lone Stranger when he said there were raids taking place on us?

Is anyone here in any form part of FOK? We are going to ZI him if he does not declare peace soon. (His response to me telling him to stop attacking was "boohoo".)

Just a bit of advice, try and not make this into a e-penis comparison contest and i'm sure you will find a solution. Alliances have different rules on tech raiding. Generally alliances that allow tech raiding of alliances under a certain size. They also tell people that they tech raid at there own risk. So when people attack back they can either pay reps or they are hung out to dry. I would suggest having a quick chat in irc or the forum (http://www.fokalliance.com/forum/) to resolve the issue.

It's a hazard of playing the game I wouldn't take it personally.

Edited by adhambek

We allow raiding. Deal with it. The attacked nation could just attack back and the other FOK nations would just get comfortable in their couches with popcorn and watch the spectacle unfold. Or he could say: Attacking is bad! Give me reps. We would support that Wolf nation in those endeavors since techraiding is at ones own risk.

Threatening to ZI a FOK nation (or getting multiple uninvolved nations involved): That's waking up the lion. Lions have a morning temper. So I'd find another solution to this minor problem. A solution that doesn't involve waking up lions.

Just a word of advice. Since it also doesn't help you come here (with many many more uninvolved parties) instead of to our forum.

I've never disputed your right to techraid, however, I do suggest that it is well within WOLF's rights to smack the crap out of your raider in anyway shape and form they see fit.

If the Lion can't accept this risk it seems to me that the Lion must have been neutered or something along the way.

you guys do realize this is FOK we're talking about right? They aren't some evil empire that destroys alliances because they were defending themselves from a tech raid.

Seriously...just think about it.

You clearly never heard of this war:

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Educational_War

Fok are some the best, most level-headed people you will ever encounter. This can be handled diplomatically with relative ease.

I've never disputed your right to techraid, however, I do suggest that it is well within WOLF's rights to smack the crap out of your raider in anyway shape and form they see fit.

Sure, they have that right. It would be silly to exercise that right, IMO, with an issue that can be dealt with much more quickly and cleanly.

If I raid a FOK nation can you confirm that you will not bring any uninvolved nations into it, just as you expect from other alliances? The raided guy will just fight back on his own, right?

If I raid a FOK nation can you confirm that you will not bring any uninvolved nations into it, just as you expect from other alliances? The raided guy will just fight back on his own, right?

To a Micro Alliance Tech raids are very dangerous so they defend themselves very vigorously. Also I am requesting that no more WOLF nations Post here.