• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To whoever thought this up:

I like the cut of your jib.

That would be, I believe... mpol. devil-smiley-095.gif

The master of all things crass.

As much as mpol is master of all things crass and many, many other things I wont even think about going into here, I don't believe this was his idea. I may be wrong and my memory is drug addled but I don't thing so.

Edited by Bad JuJu

I was also thinking it might have been you, but I guess not.

Well I think we can agree that the original idea came from someone in MHA, and not from those muttonheads in FAN :P

(o/ FAN. btw, we really didn't want to be the next to last to give you peace. We meant to do this earlier, but we were kind of busy nuking IRON and what not.)

Well I think Floyd came up with it, but our fair Doctor drafted and edited it. We credit Doc with the writing, at any rate.

I think Shamshir claimed he came up with it in another thread.

Well I think we can agree that the original idea came from someone in MHA, and not from those muttonheads in FAN :P

(o/ FAN. btw, we really didn't want to be the next to last to give you peace. We meant to do this earlier, but we were kind of busy nuking IRON and what not.)

Well... not the LAST ones...

I think Shamshir claimed he came up with it in another thread.

Shamshir would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.