Kiss Off, FAN!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, not once - ever - did he give me bad advice. And I say this now because I'm safely in a different AA so I don't have to deal with the insufferably smug consequences of this public acknowledgment. So good luck with him now. :P

What was this thread about? Oh, yeah:

391241.jpg

Damn.

That's.... just..... Cold.

Before seeing that, I was unable to bring myself to shoot a Douglas Adams book.

Now, it's going to the range with me.

I think this is the first declaration of peace that I've seen or heard of that doesn't end with "good show, we wub [alliance], let's sign a [generic treaty] omg my bff jill foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hurrrrrrrrrr!!!"

:awesome:

good show guys. ^_^

This is WRONG! FAN has bad people!

Take Bad JuJu for instance: he is a dirty scammer, aid thief and the perpetrator of a genocide against unarmed mothers with babies hanging from the teat, and now he'll be free to go!

:mad: MHA :mad:

(I will actually miss our dear old phony war.)

Edited by jerdge

This is WRONG! FAN has bad people!

Take Bad JuJu for instance: he is a dirty scammer, aid thief and the perpetrator of a genocide against unarmed mothers with babies hanging from the teat, and now he'll be free to go!

:mad: MHA :mad:

(I will actually miss our dear old phony war.)

Guilty Guilty Guilty GUILTY! :v:

But hey, we all have our bad sides. On the positive side, I helped an old lady get out of oncoming traffic after her rascals battery died and I allowed her to write me a check as a reward for my heroic service rather than cut off her finger for her wedding ring, which is what I would have done in the past. What can I say, we are all getting softer in our old age.