Kiss Off, FAN!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish both sides all the best in there peace and echo the sentiments expressed by the OP.. go #$%# yourselfs. Now the war is over, i hope to see FAN explode in growth and numbers of nukes. Goodluck. You're coming back to a much more interesting world.

Edited by adhambek

"That," he said, "that... is really bad for the eyes."

It was a peace of classic, simple design, like a flattened salmon, twenty yards long, very clean, very sleek. There was just one remarkable thing about it.

"It's so... black!" said Ford Prefect. "You can hardly make out its shape... light just seems to fall into it!"

The blackness of it was so extreme that it was almost impossible to tell how close you were standing to it.

"Your eyes just slide off it..." said Ford in wonder.

I know this was discussed about a year ago, good to see our aqua brethren finally came around to my way of thinking :awesome:

I think I can officially say, everything I pushed for during my time in the MHA has come to be. You guys are slow, but still awesome :)

Good luck FAN.

Good luck Sih Porta, wherever you are. I actually liked you, until you were a dirty spying plant of the FANnies :)

Shamshir would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

This I do not deny :awesome:

But black peace is work of Jerdge, scrutinised by me and finally polished by Doc :)

I still think we should have re-signed a certain treaty :ehm:

But black peace is work of Jerdge, scrutinised by me and finally polished by Doc :)

In this tidal wave of mutual congratulations (which I know is becoming tiresome), someone is going uncredited. Somebody edited/improved my draft of the treaty before the final sigs went on. Maybe WCR?

Congrats to MHA and to FAN.

Back in December or January, Juju took the initiative to open a FAN embassy in MHA, including a sincere apology, eventually leading, much to my shock and horror, to the realization that he and FAN didn't completely suck balls. Over on our old MHA forums I posted the idea of a black peace that, I'm afraid to say for the sake of my MHA friends, developed in discussion with Juju and I think was a rehash of an even older idea that had been floated before my time. It was shot down, probably because I hadn't come forward with anything as well drafted as what was posted in the OP. (As an alternative, I also suggested continuing to be in a state of war, but stop actually sending spies, soldiers and bombs, calling it a white war - also shot down, probably rightly so.)

Anyway, my point is, and 6 months ago I'd have bet anything against saying it, Juju did one heck of a job in very hostile territory. That said, and in the spirit of the OP, he can suck it. :P

Obligatory anti-gun pron:

3356373318a5160025487m.jpg

Edited by gfloyd2002