revenge doctrine

maradik

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where have I refused but at the same time I haven't agreed either because I'm not going to agree to Porky Pig. Attacks have been taken by Porky Pig against our member and she will pay for those. Any thing outside of that will between DT and that nation.

Whatever happened to:

Members may conduct tech raids at their own peril; no assistance will be given for tech raiders

Eventually, I'm sure.

Peace is always offered immediately after the two ground attacks. Without exception. K?

Whatever happened to:
Members may conduct tech raids at their own peril; no assistance will be given for tech raiders

Nothing did? Protecting Will from Merrie is not protecting him from his raid target.

Edited by masterof9puppets

Every time any one does a tech raid on any nation a peace offer is sent to the nation for them to accept.

Then consider my attack a tech raid, Ill send peace :P

Unless you have different standards for different nations that is, of course if you did that would be a bit hypocritical now, wouldn't it?

Then consider my attack a tech raid, Ill send peace :P

Unless you have different standards for different nations that is, of course if you did that would be a bit hypocritical now, wouldn't it?

See, we have a different policy for our nations being tech raided than our policy of our nations tech raiding.

I'm not sure if you don't understand that, but it seems to make sense.

Whatever happened to:

In this case it's a little different then the expected screw up. In this case some one that is not affiliated with the attacked nation got involved. And in most cases people seek diplomatic resolution before declaring on the nation.

Peace is always offered immediately after the two ground attacks. Without exception. K?

Nothing did? Protecting Will from Merrie is not protecting him from his raid target.

Huh, and here I thought that presenting an open challenge to attack would also make him immune to needing you guys defending him.

But whatever you say, I mean, they're your rules, they mean whatever you say they mean.

I mean, it's not like you can prove something like "without exception", we'll just make sure to take your word for it.

I attacked your boy in defense of those TECH raids, seems it was indeed raid related now doesn't it.

I predicted you'd say so, but come on, don't pretend like this isn't a direct consequence of his tech raids.

He attacked a nation that was under NPO's protection. True, it was a fair gamble that they wouldn't enforce that, and in the end, somebody chose to enforce it for them, but it's not as though it wasn't a risk he was willing to take.

I attacked your boy in defense of those TECH raids, seems it was indeed raid related now doesn't it.

You have no relation other than team color to Will's raid, and DT doesn't recognize that as MDP-able relation.

I predicted you'd say so, but come on, don't pretend like this isn't a direct consequence of his tech raids.

He attacked a nation that was under NPO's protection. True, it was a fair gamble that they wouldn't enforce that, and in the end, somebody chose to enforce it for them, but it's not as though it wasn't a risk he was willing to take.

If NPO decided to come to the targets defense, this would be a different case. Merrie =/= NPO.

]You have no relation other than team color to Will's raid, and DT doesn't recognize that as MDP-able relation.

You've attacked a member of The Dark Templar. Even though Willirica may have been asking for war, you did not have to take up on his offer. As stated before, internal actions have been taken. You could just continue what you are doing now, and argue the points out of your argument, but, the fact still remains that you have attacked our alliance and have caused damage. Thus, the only plausible solution would be to defend our member from said such action.

What'd you expect us to do? Praise you?

-edit: Oops forgot MoP's quote.

Edited by AuiNur

As a matter of fact, it was a risk he specifically requested he face. He did dare to be attacked, after all.

Clearly this isn't something you can justify as being "unprovoked" under any circumstances.

You've attacked a member of The Dark Templar. Even though Willirica may have been asking for war, you did not have to take up on his offer. As stated before, internal actions have been taken. You could just continue what you are doing now, and argue the points out of your argument, but, the fact still remains that you have attacked our alliance and have caused damage. Thus, the only plausible solution would be to defend our member from said such action.

What'd you expect us to do? Praise you?

Let him fight his own battles, maybe? He did pick them, after all.

Edited by ReturnOfChron

You have no relation other than team color to Will's raid, and DT doesn't recognize that as MDP-able relation.

If NPO decided to come to the targets defense, this would be a different case. Merrie =/= NPO.

Your boy sure went out of his way to DARE someone to "do something about it"

At this point I don't recognize DT as anything more than a bunch of alternative names for donkeys.

At this point I don't recognize DT as anything more than a bunch of alternative names for donkeys.

It's "Jackass", actually.

Jack-$@!. Being Politically correct is so overrated.

Will is not DT High-Government. If you're going to play that card, you might have wanted to come and check with government and see if it actually was an approved fight.

And, tbh, I don't see you as anything more than a prick who meddles in affairs that aren't his.

Let him fight his own battles, maybe? He did pick them, after all.

member, Willirica still is. We will not let him fight his own battles, even if he wants to :P

and what are you? a pig?

Well this is all well and good, calling DT out for raiding red. But we are not out of line in our policy, or in NPO"s policy. Every nation Willirca raided has an AA.

Nation must be unaligned

* If you were in an alliance at the time of the attack, your case will be void

Case closed. Unless your all just saying raiding is wrong on it's self, then this is all a bit off topic. So I'd recommend making your own topic on the matter of ebil tech raiders.

Will is not DT High-Government. If you're going to play that card, you might have wanted to come and check with government and see if it actually was approved.

And, tbh, I don't see you as anything more than a prick who meddles in affairs that aren't his.

An open challenge he accepts, whom the one making that challenge accepts without any hesitation...

Im sorry, but quite frankly, aren't you the one who has no business butting into this private matter?

member, Willirica still is. We will not let him fight his own battles, even if he wants to

Then problem, there is. I suppose. You don't butt into a man's private fights, it goes against The Code.

Edited by ReturnOfChron

Well in the from the old days of Porky Pig "Thhaaatttsss allll folks!"

Anything more on this subject can be addressed in private on irc. Good day.

Will is not DT High-Government. If you're going to play that card, you might have wanted to come and check with government and see if it actually was an approved fight.

Kind of like this willirica prick?

Merrie doesn't owe your nation anything, and I would be disappointed if he were to pay anything.