Cybernations down 60million NS

rabonnobar

So, shortly after update on April 25th I happened to copy some stats from World Demographics and paste them somewhere safe; I figured they could prove interesting at a later date. I forgot about them but happened upon them recently. In any event, here they are:

04/25 2:51 a.m.:

468,792,368 Total Nation Strength

15,650 Average Nation Strength

1,207,575,972 Total Population

786,551,971 Total Citizens

421,024,001 Active Military

2,460,256,100 Total Military Killed

27,268,313 Total Miles Of Land

As of 05/09 1:13 a.m.:

402,559,376 Total Nation Strength

13,475 Average Nation Strength

1,012,658,028 Total Population

678,577,625 Total Citizens

334,080,403 Active Military

4,201,302,300 Total Military Killed

23,724,526 Total Miles Of Land

So, in that two-week or so period, the net changes are:

-66,232,992 Total Nation Strength

-2,175 Average Nation Strength

-194,917,944 Total Population

-107,974,346 Total Citizens

-86,943,598 Active Military

+1,741,046,200 Total Military Killed

-3,543,787 Total Miles of Land

Crazy isn't it? Massive losses in Total NS, Avg NS, Pop, Land, huge gains (wonder if it will double eventually?) in Total Military Killed. I know this is all predictable, but I admit I was surprised at the huge chunk of NS that has been lost. And I love that; NS inflation was horrible.

I hope this isn't being tracked anywhere else that I missed, if so, my apologies.

This won't solve the NS inflation situation. The stat that screen doesn't track is Remaining Warchest Amount.

Those will be depleted with time.

As long as this thing can drag on a few more weeks...

This won't solve the NS inflation situation. The stat that screen doesn't track is Remaining Warchest Amount.

Indeed, but 1) many nations (somehow) didn't have warchests, or had low ones, and 2) even if they had an awesome warchest, it is getting depleted, and many of the alliances that I suspect had the highest warchests (Gremlins, IRON come to mind) are still duking it out, and those two in particular have to be draining one another's warchest. Thus, taking the unknown total warchest amount into account, we of course don't know what it is, but it has to be drastically lowered. They may rebuy, but they will have a depleted or much lower warchest in the end. And thus, the overall total of infrastructure+tech+land+warchest of all nations will still be much lower.

Those will be depleted with time.

As long as this thing can drag on a few more weeks...

Indeed, and many have already been massively reduced. Even if a nation starts out with a billion and at the end of the war walks away with $500,000,000, that's still half a billion dollars of an item that aids inflation in the long run (money) halved.

I know what will. Let's do this again a couple months from now. And yet again another few after that. And again, and again, and again...until we've all ZIed each other several times over :P

I know what will. Let's do this again a couple months from now. And yet again another few after that. And again, and again, and again...until we've all ZIed each other several times over :P

Sounds like a plan. :awesome:

Truly though, I'm not a fan of Karma (nor of the Hegemony), but one thing, one change, I'm hoping for is more numerous and even wars. Such events would indeed even further lower all the above-listed stats (except Total Military Killed of course :v: )

60? Alright guys, who is slacking here?

Time to devise some kind of weapon technology past nukes. Maybe like bombardment via huge freaking asteroids with lasers on them, that shoot bees when they bark at you.

Indeed, enough even sided war and you have a cure for the mudflation that goes on in this game. :nuke:

Time to devise some kind of weapon technology past nukes. Maybe like bombardment via huge freaking asteroids with lasers on them, that shoot bees when they bark at you.

Hey stop stealing the plans from my Big Meks! Those are strictly only the those with the biggest teef and those puny things you got there are not nearly large enough!

Gotta love a nice brutal war, great way to cull the population.

I think one time I proposed the addition of an Admin Bomb... basically a 1-time use only weapon that completely deleted a nation.

There should at least be a stat that kept track of how much money was spent by nations in a certain period of time. There'd be a lot of 0's on that sucker.

Interesting to see such a large loss. Although regaining that strength shouldn't be too difficult as when infrastructure, land, tech, etc are depleted they get cheaper (and many of these nations taking massive losses have great amounts of wonders/improvements which ensure rebuilding again is easier then building the first time)

Shark planes is the way to go.

well the war is pretty much over now it's just one sided slaughter. lots of people on the heg side just getting deleted a few with billion dollar warchests. Just giving up.

Edited by adhambek